Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th - page 12. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
i got access to the website yesterday. Spend a few hours comparing TravelBlock with Expedia and Trivago. There certainly are some great savings. Not everything is cheaper though

i am not ready to book anything, but i am looking forward to seeing the difference
im looking to book for something for January time so no rush , hopefully it will get even cheaper once the peak season finishes
Activity: 73
the travelblock KYC is live, access the form through your travelblock dashboard, TravelBlock.io 

did my kyc yesterday. one step closer...
mine has been verified so that's good , took just under 72 hours .
Activity: 39
i think there's a small delay on the platform. the guys need to make sure it's 100% right. i am gad they haven't rushed into making it live
That's good to hear. thanks!
Activity: 63
the travelblock KYC is live, access the form through your travelblock dashboard, TravelBlock.io 

I did mine too. It can take up to 72 hours I believe.
It can take anwhere up to the 3 days that you mention, but some have had access on the same day I have been told
Activity: 92

I did mine too. It can take up to 72 hours I believe.
Activity: 182
i got access to the website yesterday. Spend a few hours comparing TravelBlock with Expedia and Trivago. There certainly are some great savings. Not everything is cheaper though

i am not ready to book anything, but i am looking forward to seeing the difference
Activity: 154
That's interesting. Done my KYC, hope to access myself soon.
Activity: 149
Can anyone please clarify the T&Cs regarding the 5eth free week vacation? Is it really for up to 8 people, will everyone get accommodation, and what type of board does it include (ie. room only or all inclusive etc.)Huh

I suggest you go into the Telegram Group and ask...https://t.me/travelblock
Activity: 252
Activity: 50
Grin Grin... waiting for the KYC to be given the green light ad thumbs up!! Exciting times! can anyone give me an idea on the sort of discounts available and price examples for a cheeky week away somewere in the carney islands!? thanks in advance!  Grin Grin
ah man, me too, it seems like the longest wait ever!!!!!
I bet it feels like waiting for your birthday lol.
Activity: 172
Grin Grin... waiting for the KYC to be given the green light ad thumbs up!! Exciting times! can anyone give me an idea on the sort of discounts available and price examples for a cheeky week away somewere in the carney islands!? thanks in advance!  Grin Grin
ah man, me too, it seems like the longest wait ever!!!!!
Activity: 12
Will the crazy discount rate have any effect on landing on the trading platform?

who knows but expect some news on this soon
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Will the crazy discount rate have any effect on landing on the trading platform?
Activity: 116
Activity: 12
have to say, first impressions are good. Some wicked discounted rates.

Now, just need to wait for the tokens to be released and listed, then the fun starts.
Activity: 54
Can anyone please clarify the T&Cs regarding the 5eth free week vacation? Is it really for up to 8 people, will everyone get accommodation, and what type of board does it include (ie. room only or all inclusive etc.)Huh
I didn't qualify for that as I didn't have the funds at the time, but I saw that there's a new deal on for 7eth investment. I'm confused - are they selling tokens again or is this at exchange?
Activity: 75
Activity: 154
i think there's a small delay on the platform. the guys need to make sure it's 100% right. i am gad they haven't rushed into making it live
Activity: 252

Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: