Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th - page 13. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
so tomorrow is the day, is the site being prepared for the extra traffic etc? I\ve been at a few launches during the crypto phase and so far all of the sites have crashed or had a severe problem when going live because of the demand. Hope you are putting extra security in place for ddos etc...

Outside of that, I absolutely cannot wait to get to use my tokens, its been what feels like forever that ive been putting money INTO crypto with no end in sight, and now im gonna get to actually experience a holiday no less with my crypto funds, its going to be a spectacular moment.
Activity: 48
Activity: 63
Activity: 196
Travelling on the blockchain is a revolutionary concept. Travelblock is surely showing the way to other travel companies. Loving everything about this project we need to tell family and friends even if they are not in crypto this has real world use for everyone.
Activity: 12
I have am sitting on a large pile of TRVL tokens. I dont intend to have to "pay" for another holiday again using FIAT. Thats the min expectation from Travel block. I dont need to make a flip, the incentive of buying a holiday with crypto is enough for me.

whats your thoughts?
Activity: 48
watch the crypto love video too about TB. Its great.
I saw this too. Worth a watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-VQDd2uXU0
Thank you for this I am going to watch it now!!

CryptoLove always using his arms and hands on his vids. Like Mr Tickle
haha. Love it!
Activity: 63
Good evening, all! very nice project, hope in the future can run according to the planned.

the future will start on 28th - get ready
Good times ahead!!
Activity: 96
Join TravelBlock now and you'll see something interesting from this project. With the event information of the project team working well you will definitely love it. I fully believe in the success of this project in the near future.
Activity: 92
3 days people!!!!!!

3 days till the 28th1?

Booked it, Packed it, Fooked off!!  Grin Grin
haha nice, where are you gonna go?! Did you end up getting a free vacation by investing the 5 eth?

I still cant get my head around just how many amazing offers there are on there, its nuts, when it goes live my head is going to explode. Genuinely now, how will the old sites like expedia and that cope with the massively cheaper rates? Theyve got no chance once word gets out..

was just shy of the 5ETH, gutted really! still going to get an amazing deal this Saturday when the platform gos live though!

seen this video and thought id share https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifw7g54QbdY
Thanks for sharing!
Activity: 116
3 days people!!!!!!

3 days till the 28th1?

haha nice, where are you gonna go?! Did you end up getting a free vacation by investing the 5 eth?

I still cant get my head around just how many amazing offers there are on there, its nuts, when it goes live my head is going to explode. Genuinely now, how will the old sites like expedia and that cope with the massively cheaper rates? Theyve got no chance once word gets out..

was just shy of the 5ETH, gutted really! still going to get an amazing deal this Saturday when the platform gos live though!

seen this video and thought id share https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifw7g54QbdY
Activity: 182
my suitcases are blocking my hallway at home.  coming the 28th i'm outta here!

settle down mate  Grin
Activity: 154
my suitcases are blocking my hallway at home.  coming the 28th i'm outta here!
Activity: 252
Good evening, all! very nice project, hope in the future can run according to the planned.

the future will start on 28th - get ready
Activity: 16
3 days people!!!!!!

3 days till the 28th1?

Activity: 116
3 days people!!!!!!

3 days till the 28th1?

Activity: 140

HAHA you knob!

not enough swearing on his videos for my liking. I stick to keith wareing

HAHA you knob!
Pages:
Jump to: