Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th - page 15. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I cannot wait to start using the platform
And me!!!

Would you go for a city break or a beach vacation?
im going to Vegas first, then on to Los Angeles. Maybe chill for a bit in Coronado. The sand there glitters with gold flecks, it’s amazing!!
Activity: 48
Activity: 28
Activity: 11
So many beautiful places I'd love to visit, I literally don't know where we'll end up going!
Activity: 75
Activity: 76
I cannot wait to start using the platform
Activity: 149
did anyone see keith wareing's vid about the platform?

no - what's the link?
Activity: 182
did anyone see keith wareing's vid about the platform?
Activity: 252
not long now till the website is active
Activity: 63
Really looking forward to using this platform. Not long now.

Any ideas where you might want to go?
Is it the 28th it goes live?
Yes that is right, I can not wait!!!! Roll on next Saturday!!!
las Vegas here I come!!! So looking forward to this.
Activity: 34
Really looking forward to using this platform. Not long now.

Any ideas where you might want to go?
Is it the 28th it goes live?
Yes that is right, I can not wait!!!! Roll on next Saturday!!!
Activity: 50
Can we see the actual website yet? Or do we have to wait until launch day?
I've heard if you were part of the ICO then you can access it now.
theyre is a youtuber called keith wareing , he did a video on travel block showing the platform that members can use
i think he went to tenerife using the travelblock platform when the ico first started
thats good , shows the platform actually works . wont be long now before ill be using it myself
i imagine my partner will be spending a whole heap of time on there planning our holidays
Oh yes I think mine will be too, well it'll kill two birds with one stone.  I'll have a quiet life and then we can go away haha
Activity: 172
theyre is a youtuber called keith wareing , he did a video on travel block showing the platform that members can use
i think he went to tenerife using the travelblock platform when the ico first started
thats good , shows the platform actually works . wont be long now before ill be using it myself
i imagine my partner will be spending a whole heap of time on there planning our holidays
I've been looking into wedding packages, even though my partner isn't aware of this LOL!
Haha are you looking at anywhere in particular? Maybe a Vegas wedding with Elvis marrying you?
Activity: 48
I've been looking into wedding packages, even though my partner isn't aware of this LOL!
They have wedding packages on there too? Can't wait to get on the platform
Activity: 41
Activity: 67
Pages:
Jump to: