Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] - VHCoin and VSPARK - Cheaper Solution for Global Remittance - page 43. (Read 2865 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 11
why blockchain?? and what for?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Hi! Is there available translations to other languages??
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is your biggest benefit as compared to traditional server architectures?
One of the biggest benefit as compared to traditional server architectures is that, every application is required to set up its own servers in order to run their own code in isolated silos, making sharing of data difficult.
will the platform be able to operate in countries where crypto transactions are banned?
Yes, our goal  is to globalize our service. We will work with local authority to sure the success of an international implementation.
Hi! What are your advantages over your competitors?
As compared to traditional remittance, a blockchain based remittance platform is able to provide a more secured, faster and without the need of a middle man. Thus allowing us to provide a more affordable and efficient service.
You are always welcome! =)
As compared to traditional remittance, a blockchain based remittance platform is able to provide a more secured, faster and without the need of a middle man. Thus allowing us to provide a more affordable and efficient service.
Sounds good, Thank you!
Who is in your team??? anybody knows you?
To find information about our team, please visit website: https://vhcoin.info/about_us
Hey guys, what’s about bounty campaign, I would like to participate)
Unfortunately on this stage bounty campaign hasn’t  supposed(.
If the price for a  token goes up, the prices for creators' services expressed in fiat currency will increase as well?
We will soon come out with a packed token to this Token to stabilised the price. This is so the packed token can be used as a utility token and VHC can be traded in public.
Now I got it, thank!
If the price for a  token goes up, the prices for creators' services expressed in fiat currency will increase as well?
We will soon come out with a packed token to this Token to stabilised the price. This is so the packed token can be used as a utility token and VHC can be traded in public.
ICO market is dropping down now. It looks like it isn’t a trend anymore. Are you sure you're up for the task? Is it worth the risk?
Yes, as remittance service is a global in demand service, our service is always a need..
Activity: 126
yeah sure, me either want to know. no information here and also on website and I also want to know about your bounty program if exists
Activity: 114
Activity: 114
Hey guys, what’s about bounty campaign, I would like to participate)
Activity: 53
ICO market is dropping down now. It looks like it isn’t a trend anymore. Are you sure you're up for the task? Is it worth the risk?
What is the current status of the project? Can i use it already?
The first stage of the project has been completed the platform is released to a selected group of users to perform transaction. We are now working on the second stage of the project and will continuously improve our platform.
Pages:
Jump to: