Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] - VHCoin and VSPARK - Cheaper Solution for Global Remittance - page 45. (Read 2865 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
What are mission and vision of your company?
Activity: 46
Is there any risk I get my money lost during the transaction? Who will be responsible for this?
Activity: 56
How big will be the amount of fee for the remittance? How will it be calculated?
Current rate will be flat rate:  MYR 5 - Malaysia, USD 6 – Internationally converted
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Why have you started with Asian countries? How soon are you going to come to Europe/USA?
Our headquarter are located in South-East Asia, therefore we have selected Asia as our starting point, as we have a better understand of the culture and practices in Asia. We do plan to launch our service in Europe and USA in the coming year, once the Asia market is matured.

Where exactly is your headquarter in South-East Asia? Will you be going to conferences and if yes, where can we meet you?
how will your fund allocation look like?
75% goes to market, 13% goes to system development 8% - marketing and 4% - legal documents.
What data from a receiver do I need to conduct a transfer?
Their name, contact number, email address and bank details.
do you have some demo version, which I can test???
Unfortunately, no, we do have a live system that is online but it is only open to a selected group of users.
Why have you started with Asian countries? How soon are you going to come to Europe/USA?
Our headquarter are located in South-East Asia, therefore we have selected Asia as our starting point, as we have a better understand of the culture and practices in Asia. We do plan to launch our service in Europe and USA in the coming year, once the Asia market is matured.
Activity: 69
How big will be the amount of fee for the remittance? How will it be calculated?
Activity: 114
how will your fund allocation look like?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
What data from a receiver do I need to conduct a transfer?
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
 do you have some demo version, which I can test???
Activity: 173
What is the degree of completion of the project? For example, in percent?
We aim to release our VHCoin on exchange starting 20th August 2018, the very first exchange we will be release on is VHCex.com. We are in the midst of working with other exchanges and aimed to release our coin on many exchange platform.
Other than VHCex.com, is there any other exchange will be ready for this token?
I hope it will be listed in big exchange also.

Hi, apologize for the late reply. Yes, we plan to be listed in big exchanges also and rather soon. However, we don't have many details right now.
Stay in touch, we'll announce it later)
brand new
Activity: 0
Looks interesting! I think this will be one of the most promising coin but need to know more a bit. Waiting for more information and if there's an bounty program I would love to help spread the world 
It's a promising project and will probably grow rapidly. It is supported by an elite team that is reliable, flexible, and has flexible and independent Blockchain technology.

hi, thank you, we do think so and really hope it's gonna grow rapidly!=)
Looks interesting! I think this will be one of the most promising coin but need to know more a bit. Waiting for more information and if there's an bounty program I would love to help spread the world 

hi! thank you!=) we really glad you like the project! Wink no, no bounty campaign's supposed.
What kind of information would you like to get?
Will be keeping an eye on this project because it looks very promising! If there's an bounty program I would love to help spread the word

hi, thanks you! we are happy you like it! Smiley Smiley Smiley
No, unfortunately, bounty program isn't supposed (
Are there gonna be a bounty available? Or any airdrops?

hi, no, unfortunately, no bounty or airdrops this time((
Activity: 350
It's a promising project and will probably grow rapidly. It is supported by an elite team that is reliable, flexible, and has flexible and independent Blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: