Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] - VHCoin and VSPARK - Cheaper Solution for Global Remittance - page 46. (Read 2865 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Will be keeping an eye on this project because it looks very promising! If there's an bounty program I would love to help spread the word
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Are there gonna be a bounty available? Or any airdrops?
Activity: 56
What exactly does VHCoin and VSPARK do and what are its features? After reading the OP, the website and the whitepaper this is still not very clear. There doesn't seem to be anything specific to remittance, and all the claims about the coin and technology could be applied to just about any cryptocurrency.

Hi, VSPARK is like Westen Union, but instead of traditional way we transfer money via blockchain with VHcoin.

VHCoin will act as a tool in the remittance service.

Thanks for your reply but what specifically makes VHCoin and VSPARK useful for the purpose of global remittance compared to using any other cryptocurrency? Is it speed, ease of use, wallet, partnerships etc?

Yes, first of all it is speed, and then price for money transfer. We are going to make global remittance cheaper by pass money transfer operator and transfer the money directly to a reciever.
any project related to decentralization is very positive for me, but lately more and more people simply want to earn money in this way and stop in the development of the project, yet more weighty proofs of the project's prospects are needed

Hi!

yeah, decentralization is nice technology! But i understand your doubts.
What kind of proofs would be essential for you? For example we've been working for the project since 2014 and have a lot of thing already done. Fow our future plans regarding the project you can look in our WP https://vhcoin.info/VHCoinWhitePaper-compressed.pdf
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
What exactly does VHCoin and VSPARK do and what are its features? After reading the OP, the website and the whitepaper this is still not very clear. There doesn't seem to be anything specific to remittance, and all the claims about the coin and technology could be applied to just about any cryptocurrency.

Hi, VSPARK is like Westen Union, but instead of traditional way we transfer money via blockchain with VHcoin.

Thanks for your reply but what specifically makes VHCoin and VSPARK useful for the purpose of global remittance compared to using any other cryptocurrency? Is it speed, ease of use, wallet, partnerships etc?
The project is very promising, I am involved in it and I recommend friends to join. Developers interesting!
egretia

Thank! we really appreciate if you recommend it to your friends!)
VHCoin, VSPARK, Egretia - the best project with very nice team i believe successfull...

Thank you!
We believe in this project too;)
This should be the most interesting coins at the moment.
Having a services that are bigger than any other will be helping a lot on the distribution.

Thank you!=) We are glad you like it)

it is one of the best projects of this year! It will change in the direction of a small company independently conduct ICOS and will allow them to mark their business with minimal effort, as all the necessary tools will be available.

Thank you, we do think so!=)
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
HI! Where can I find your White Paper?

I think, this information is on the official site of this project.
here is your link - https://vhcoin.info/VHCoinWhitePaper-compressed.pdf
I found it.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
When will the tokens get unlocked for transfer? What date?
Starting on 20th August 2018.
Hm.. one more cryptocurrency.. again
Starting on 20th August 2018.
If the tokens are sold out before ICO official end date will they be released earlier?
No, unfortunately our schedule are fixed and everything will be running according to the plan.
Activity: 114
HI! Where can I find your White Paper?
What’s behind the name VSpark?
Activity: 114
With growth of users, how your platform is going to handle tremendous amount transactions on the same time?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Activity: 53
If the tokens are sold out before ICO official end date will they be released earlier?
How many tokens will be available at ICO?
75,000,000 token are available.
Pages:
Jump to: