Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 38. (Read 48006 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Hi all!

I am CEO and co-founder at Anryze. If you have any questions about the project, that have not been answered yet - I will be glad to help.
What about implementing you voice recognition system in some of smartphone brands? It could change the way we use smartphones. Do you have in plan similar actions with some of big brands like Apple, Samsung, LG? Maybe LG would be the best option, they love new and innovative things.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

"In today’s business world, a large part of communication between people happens over voice. Therefore, even if that exchange of information is recorded, it would take the same amount of time to go through it all to understand it. The text is simpler in this respect. It is easier to analyze, and interpret. There are numerous applications in enterprise and healthcare sectors where speech recognition is vital in transcribing."

Ohh good, I see there are marginal improvements in the ICO too.
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE

"In today’s business world, a large part of communication between people happens over voice. Therefore, even if that exchange of information is recorded, it would take the same amount of time to go through it all to understand it. The text is simpler in this respect. It is easier to analyze, and interpret. There are numerous applications in enterprise and healthcare sectors where speech recognition is vital in transcribing."

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Activity: 11
Hi all!

I am CEO and co-founder at Anryze. If you have any questions about the project, that have not been answered yet - I will be glad to help.
Good to have you here Antongera, by the way it's a good project you have here,  I totally pledge my support in your innovative project.  However, have you thought of partnering with google voice alongside some of the smartphone giants to integrate this technology in their products which would boost this project further.

Thank you for your support!
You are absolutely right - we don't want to stay separated from major players and definitely would like to cooperate. I think that right after releasing our platform for wide use we will be talking to corporations. But our main principle - distribution of computer power - will remain
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Hi all!

Good to have you here Antongera, by the way it's a good project you have here,  I totally pledge my support in your innovative project.  However, have you thought of partnering with google voice alongside some of the smartphone giants to integrate this technology in their products which would boost this project further.
Activity: 11
Hi all!

Guys did you notice ICO investment is increasing impressively
More than $770,000 invested so far. I see this project a success

Yeah, but what does speech recognition has to do with blockchains? It seems to me this is another case of "blockchain everything, even Pets.com." Anyway good luck to you guys. There still must be someone else to buy these weird platforms.
The removal of central controls would mitigate most traditional data failures and provide the highest accuracy of a speech transcription due to neural networks education through distributed system." So I would't say it's a weird project...
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Anryze — the company behind a blockchain platform designed for speech recognition and analysis is at the height of its tokensale! To date the project has raised more than $770 thousand. RYZ tokens will be created on Waves Platform.
For more details visit https://tokensale.anryze.com

You still have opportunity to join Bounty..Details here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-tokensale-anryze-1209-2075564
#WavesPlatfrom #ICO #AnryzeICO #Blockchain #Crowdsale
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Yeah, but what does speech recognition has to do with blockchains? It seems to me this is another case of "blockchain everything, even Pets.com." Anyway good luck to you guys. There still must be someone else to buy these weird platforms.
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
Waves community supports our crowdsale!
That's important for us. Let's create great things together!

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/910854527645110273

Join Telegram chat to discuss the project with our team!
https://t.me/anryze_tokensale
Join tokensale of speech recognition platform
https://tokensale.anryze.com/

I join telegram group because I think will have more support from that, but to partecipate to the ICO program is so simple that I didn't need support from the staff. Wink

The team simplified the process for investors
Activity: 350
this is the token basic the weaves system ?

Yes you're right. The full supply of RYZ tokens will be created on the Waves blockchain after the forthcoming crowdsale and distributed to investors. You can use this token to purchase speech recognition services
Good ! This project of voice transcription is frankly interesting.
600 K$ is a pretty nice score for now

I am quite happy to have done your translation, as well as the related bounties.
I hope you continue your fundraising.

The AI looks great!
Yes pretty impressive for now. The possibility to invest with FIAT  brought a large amount of new investors. The amount increased so much in last couple of days.  but no worry future is bright for Anryze Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)
Do you watch it and exercise  Grin I understand adrenalin is pumping but don't worry even as minimum cap is yet to be achieved, anything is possible in 21days time,  let's be hopeful. Be rest assured it won't result to a worst case scenario of refund because this project is too solid.
certainly that Anryze project continues to climb in the best way. there are many days before the end of the Ico and at the end come the whales, we know
Well said from an experienced investor, it's not over until it is over,  during the last days and hours whales come in to perform alot miracles. Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Good ! This project of voice transcription is frankly interesting.
600 K$ is a pretty nice score for now

I am quite happy to have done your translation, as well as the related bounties.
I hope you continue your fundraising.

The AI looks great!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
The project is cool.
I'm generally surprised why the fund-raising has not yet ended.
Komanad - good fellows.
The idea is excellent.
The prototype is already there.
Success!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hey Guys!!

For participants of signature/avatar campaign, weekly stakes have been added and rank updates made

We are still accepting new participants in the campaign
Read details here for that and other bounty packages
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-tokensale-anryze-1209-2075564

Also, JOIN Token sale
More than $600,000 raised

https://tokensale.anryze.com/

Due to the large number of people who would like to join our tokensale but are unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies,
Anryze is pleased to announce that we are accepting fiat deposits! If you would like to purchase RYZ for fiat, please email us at [email protected].

More detailed in our blog
https://medium.com/anryze/anryze-now-accepts-fiat-option-for-crowdsale-98360e3c81d8

Thank you!
Well done, that added Fiat money!
Good luck, team!
Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)
Hahahaha you are right, I was not online for like 24h and there are so many new posts. I'm glad people are more and more interested in Anryze. I think everyone is understanding their project a bit more.  Glad to see that Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
this is the token basic the weaves system ?
Pages:
Jump to: