Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 36. (Read 48006 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
When can I see my tokens in MyEtherWallet?
You will be able to view them in your Waves wallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Any news about exchanges???
After the Tokensale will be DEX, Tidex and Kuna exchanges. Later there will be others.
Thanks!
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Any news about exchanges???
After the Tokensale will be DEX, Tidex and Kuna exchanges. Later there will be others.
Activity: 56
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Hey guys how much is raised now??
man, you can see it on their website! now is almost 1 mln$ Roll Eyes
Wow! I am in then)) Hope it will success!
I am not sure they will raise soft cap… The growth is not equal from day to day. If they didn’t do it in first week, I do not think it will has a success
Of course it will. The only thing is that not really much people have heard about it, but the project is cool and very useful, may be it’s too diffiicult to understand in technology… Otherwise I don’t see barriers to raise funds.
We’ll see Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Wow! I am in then)) Hope it will success!
I am not sure they will raise soft cap… The growth is not equal from day to day. If they didn’t do it in first week, I do not think it will has a success
ANRYZE TOKENSALE

Anryze — 1 million USD! More than 600 investors!
Register and follow our updates https://tokensale.anryze.com

Thank you for your support!

Activity: 238

It is now more than 1M$
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I was watching today some show on TV, and there was a interview with some Spanish guy and translator next to him. What if with Anryze is possible to record his voice and in real time translate it in English on screen with text. That would be great.
This is a nice suggestion but would fit in as advanced phase of the project don't you think so, because now it would be more complex as translation programming would come in, interphasing with Google Translator or google voice can also come in useful

This instrument will also be available at Anryze platform but closer to spring'18
Good,  fantastic, am really excited for this project and what is to come from it in terms of the technological innovative platform it would offer, both short term and long term.  For this, I see the value of its token appreciate  fast.
That's only one of  many possibilities with Anryze. Imagine how many ideas Anryze team has if mine idea was 2min of thinking. So there is no worry for this project, on us is to support and believe in them and also to bring new investors!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I've invested! It seems quite interesting to me to combine blockchain with speech recognition. Goodluck gents!

It's too bad the bounty platform isn't working well and your colleagues on telegram cant even fix it
Can you highlight the major problem with the bounty and why it can't be fixed???
Activity: 350
I've invested! It seems quite interesting to me to combine blockchain with speech recognition. Goodluck gents!

It's too bad the bounty platform isn't working well and your colleagues on telegram cant even fix it

You're investment will be profitable. This project will success and great like others speech recognition such as google voice. But Anryze has more advantage than other because not only for user gets benefits from Anryze but also for miners and contributors
Activity: 26

I was watching today some show on TV, and there was a interview with some Spanish guy and translator next to him. What if with Anryze is possible to record his voice and in real time translate it in English on screen with text. That would be great.
This is a nice suggestion but would fit in as advanced phase of the project don't you think so, because now it would be more complex as translation programming would come in, interphasing with Google Translator or google voice can also come in useful

This instrument will also be available at Anryze platform but closer to spring'18
Good,  fantastic, am really excited for this project and what is to come from it in terms of the technological innovative platform it would offer, both short term and long term.  For this, I see the value of its token appreciate  fast.
Activity: 11

Activity: 350

That's amazing sir, if the team do aggressive promotion then this project will be very success. Anryze will needed by all company sector because can transcribe their communications to text and also helps to reduce the cost for manual work of people, who listen to audio to check the quality of conversations
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
Since Anryze accept FIAT for buying token, it seem they have raised the funds faster than before. Maybe if they accept FIAT for beginning then this token will sold out. I think the future of anryze is bright because they will educate computers to understand natural human language
yes they have a great future in front of them computer that can understand and translate human natural language is a great thing,it will be(Anryze) a valid competitor to google...
ANRYZE TOKENSALE

We remind due to interest from people who would like to join our tokensale but are unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies, Anryze accepts fiat deposits.
There are several options you can use.
If you would like to join crowdsale:

- via EUR, you can use Euro-backed WEURO token in the Waves Lite client;
- via USD, please write to email [email protected].

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

"In today’s business world, a large part of communication between people happens over voice. Therefore, even if that exchange of information is recorded, it would take the same amount of time to go through it all to understand it. The text is simpler in this respect. It is easier to analyze, and interpret. There are numerous applications in enterprise and healthcare sectors where speech recognition is vital in transcribing."

Spanish local thread updated with the new info.
Pages:
Jump to: