Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 34. (Read 48006 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Any news about exchanges???
It seems to be less risky, really was a good idea!) Good luck, I believe in you guys!
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Became much better with the news about fiat Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Interesting idea but not a long lasting one!

The only problem is that if they can be competitive in this field, and it is very difficult, but the range of application in the present is near to infinite. There are pages of people that imagine how this technology can find a place in the world.  Smiley
Activity: 154
they are doing just right in these days: they have an awesome bonus for the best investors and they have opened their crowdsale (as they call it here) to fiat payment.

also the second one is a simple but a great thing: they just noticed that they have a lot of potential investors out from the field of cryptocurrencies and, in a few days, they grown faster until their soft cap!

their reaction to the initial problems in the crowdsale has been very very good. they find two points to get it better: big investors and people out of cryptos, they were right (I hope in both cases).

In the very beginning their start was not that bad: if I remember they reached 200 or maybe 300k in just one day. Then they had a little problem because without the firsts bonuses they are grown a bit slowly, but now they have found the miracle cure.

it was an high amount in general and maybe for a software, but not in their needs. they fixed a very high soft cap and we're talking about an awesome project but, as Ken_bitty here demonstrates, not every user understand its potential.
they are doing just right in these days: they have an awesome bonus for the best investors and they have opened their crowdsale (as they call it here) to fiat payment.

also the second one is a simple but a great thing: they just noticed that they have a lot of potential investors out from the field of cryptocurrencies and, in a few days, they grown faster until their soft cap!

their reaction to the initial problems in the crowdsale has been very very good. they find two points to get it better: big investors and people out of cryptos, they were right (I hope in both cases).

In the very beginning their start was not that bad: if I remember they reached 200 or maybe 300k in just one day. Then they had a little problem because without the firsts bonuses they are grown a bit slowly, but now they have found the miracle cure.
Activity: 46
Interesting idea but not a long lasting one!

Activity: 140

Anryze announces an additional bonus for the major investors.

More details about this bonus:
- investors who have more than 300,000 RYZ after the Crowdsale will receive an additional bonus of 15%
- investors who have more than 750,000 RYZ after the Crowdsale result will receive an additional bonus of 25%

It will be credited to your wallet after the Crowdsale completion.
https://lk.anryze.com/register

This is an awesome news! It could be a good way to attract the biggest investors, I've not yet calculated how much is the 25% of 750,000 RYZ but it should be an high amount!  Shocked

it's pretty easy: 50 RYZ are 1$ so 750k are 15.000$. if you invest this amount you will receive a bonus of 3.750$ in RYZ (=187.000). it is not bad if you consider that it can increase it's value in time!

So it is an opportunity that you can't definetely not miss, if you have this amount to invest! Personally I'm (still) not that rich so I have to wait and invest in a lot of succesful ICOs before I can join an opportunity like this one!  Wink

- investors who have more than 300,000 RYZ after the Crowdsale will receive an additional bonus of 15%
- investors who have more than 750,000 RYZ after the Crowdsale result will receive an additional bonus of 25%

This is an awesome news! It could be a good way to attract the biggest investors, I've not yet calculated how much is the 25% of 750,000 RYZ but it should be an high amount!  Shocked

it's pretty easy: 50 RYZ are 1$ so 750k are 15.000$. if you invest this amount you will receive a bonus of 3.750$ in RYZ (=187.000). it is not bad if you consider that it can increase it's value in time!

This is an awesome news! It could be a good way to attract the biggest investors, I've not yet calculated how much is the 25% of 750,000 RYZ but it should be an high amount!  Shocked

this is awesome but it was yet announced since page 33, or maybe earlier  Grin Smiley they are trying with people with huge capital to try to go further on the minimum, already almost reached.

Ops! It seems that you're right! I saw it too! I'm sorry but this thread is very very active and sometimes I'm missing something.  Grin anyway I hope big investors will see it!
Activity: 140

This is an awesome news! It could be a good way to attract the biggest investors, I've not yet calculated how much is the 25% of 750,000 RYZ but it should be an high amount!  Shocked

this is awesome but it was yet announced since page 33, or maybe earlier  Grin Smiley they are trying with people with huge capital to try to go further on the minimum, already almost reached.

Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
how does this dashboard know it's me that sent the funds?
There is generated address and it's connected to your account. it's for btc, ether. for waves - you should use attachments
Activity: 43
Activity: 138
Sorry how do I connect my Waves wallet to the Anryze dashboard?
You don’t need to connect, just transfer your waves to Anryze dashboard with the provided wallet and attachment
So I have to buy waves and send them to Anryze dashboard ?
buy waves , then send it to your waves walet and send to anryze adress and fill in also the attachment
Activity: 70
You don’t need to connect, just transfer your waves to Anryze dashboard with the provided wallet and attachment
So I have to buy waves and send them to Anryze dashboard ?
Activity: 138
Activity: 280
@anryze
I see you active but your team ([email protected]) does not reply.

Your slack invitation link from tokensale page is not working: h--ps://lk.anryze.com/dashboard#
Invitation link is not working: h++ps://anryze.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTk2MjY2MDU0NzUzLTE0OTczNDU2ODItZDdhNDY3ZjNjYQ

And since couple days you did not reply to emails.

Do you want to force people to join to this dubious place instead of slack or email support?

I sent your team waves with wrong attachment, will you send it back or add it to my account?

Sorry for +/- links, seems like I am newbie and cant post links.

Hello!

The link in dashboard will be fixed asap. Thank you

It works on website. Seems guys just did not get your idea.

And if you sent waves with wrong attachment, they ll be added manually.
You can write to [email protected] or [email protected]

Also Anryze tokensale is supported by waves team and Sasha. He wrote about us in his Telegram channel and twitter.

Token RYZ surely will be verified.

Pages:
Jump to: