Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 15. (Read 39476 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What's the soft cap/ hard cap for TGE2?

I did not see the answer for this.

Also, 1hat about KYC? Do you have it?
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
I've read there will be a whitelist. How can I get whitelisted?
The whitelist will start in several days, you'll be able to apply for it.
what is it? will I be able to buy tokens if I will not registered in a white list?
Whitelisting grants you an ability to participate in the private stage of TGE2, to be the one of the first to acquire tokens. On the public stage, purchasing of tokens will be opened for everyone.
When will the private stage begin then?)
The TGE2 will begin this quarter of the year, the exact date will be announced soon.
there are 10 days left until the end of current quarter, do you sure nothing is mixed up?

Yes, we're sure! Please have some patience and follow the updates!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
what is it? will I be able to buy tokens if I will not registered in a white list?
Whitelisting grants you an ability to participate in the private stage of TGE2, to be the one of the first to acquire tokens. On the public stage, purchasing of tokens will be opened for everyone.
The TGE2 will begin this quarter of the year, the exact date will be announced soon.
there are 10 days left until the end of current quarter, do you sure nothing is mixed up?
What will be the price for PPR during TGE R2?
The method of evaluating of intial PPR price will be announced along with other project advancements very soon. We'll make sure that pricings are optimal and fair for all the participants of the TGE2.
Activity: 65
What will be the price for PPR during TGE R2?
Do you accept anything except BTC/ETH and will there be a minimum contribution amount during TGE2?

Purchase of PPR tokens will be available only for BTC/ETH. All other nuances of TGE2 will be announced very soon.

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Do you accept anything except BTC/ETH and will there be a minimum contribution amount during TGE2?
Activity: 38
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Who is your CEO? What's his experience in cryptocurrency projects?

Our Chief Executive Officer is Abeed Janmohamed. Last week we posted an article about him on our blog page: https://blog.papyrus.global/papyrus-land-new-ceo-f21372fbdba5

Abeed brings two decades of experience to this critical role at the start of the Papyrus journey as we look to disrupt the programmatic media landscape and create the foundation and culture for the future of the business.

He has spent the best part of his career working in startups and high growth businesses as well launching new products to the market in Europe and has well established relationships in the venture capital and investment community over the last 2 years in co-founding Strategic Growth Accelerator Volando Global.
Abeed has significant experience in building and developing commercial teams in early stage businesses and thrives in environments where organisations are looking to disrupt the status quo.
Google is about to ban all cryptocurrency project ads. How will this affect Papyrus?

Well, they're planning to ban all cryptocurrency-related ads, so it'll equally affect all cryptomarket participants. The good thing is that it will only start in June 2018, so there's no problem until that time. In addition, we use alternative traffic sources, so it's not going to inflict any irremediable damage.
What's the planned token price for TGE2?

It wasn't officially announced yet. Please follow the updates!
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Who is your CEO? What's his experience in cryptocurrency projects?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
What's the planned token price for TGE2?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Google is about to ban all cryptocurrency project ads. How will this affect Papyrus?
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Will Papyrus be connected to cosmos?
We're planning to connect Papyrus to cosmos. The details about that will be described in the new whitepaper, we're currently working on it, should be available soon.
Pages:
Jump to: