Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 12. (Read 39476 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
can't find info. how much did project earn already?
Activity: 504
it is great that papyrus do not afraid the competitors!
Activity: 574
what is the exchain? new project that  follows papyrus in run?
sure. they did ann yesterday.
I'm not promoting them  Wink Just found it interesting
ok. lets see the competition with papyrus. hope you did not change the mind of the investor now  Grin
I hope too. I'm for fair competition!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
ok. lets see the competition with papyrus. hope you did not change the mind of the investor now  Grin
And when should the airdropped token be distributed?
Airdrop tokens will be distributed in November 2018
ah, you got bad trust as me..

nice to see here brother from unluck
I think this idea of decentralized advertising, if it will work, it will not be in the near future, because there are too few now advertisers who want to be advertised in the crypt.
And those who are now playing in the markets - they are quite enough of Google advertising and news resources.
It is great that you mentioned it.
I fully agree with you.

But the main part of that. We are the ones that stand at the start of these systems. So many possibilities to have in long perspective!

So now we only have to follow one of the projects(maybe both of them)  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I found today another competitor for you. Exchain posted their announcement today. What do you think about them?

Hello, thank you for your observation! It might be a bit early to say much about it, since they seem to be on a quite early stage right now with no actual product to see (according to the WP their beta launch is planned on Oct. 2018). They aim to eradicate fraudulent traffic and bring transparency using blockchains and smart contracts, which sounds promising, but technically not clear - how all of the ad events would be processed using regular blockchains? Papyrus has released its specific solution for that in a form of blockchain scalability for such immense amounts of data. So as for now it seems they have strong emphasis made on eradicating fraudulent financial sources and financial control, while Papyrus has wider range of implementations with its full processing of all the ad events going through. And it is already working in a form of our MVP on our website https://papyrus.global/

I also think that the topic of advertising has always been and remains, rather, profitable, but it can not be placed only on one resource.

Do anyone agree with me?
I think this idea of decentralized advertising, if it will work, it will not be in the near future, because there are too few now advertisers who want to be advertised in the crypt.
And those who are now playing in the markets - they are quite enough of Google advertising and news resources.
I fully agree with you.

But the main part of that. We are the ones that stand at the start of these systems. So many possibilities to have in long perspective!
I fully agree with you.
I found today another competitor for you. Exchain posted their announcement today. What do you think about them?

Hello, thank you for your observation! It might be a bit early to say much about it, since they seem to be on a quite early stage right now with no actual product to see (according to the WP their beta launch is planned on Oct. 2018). They aim to eradicate fraudulent traffic and bring transparency using blockchains and smart contracts, which sounds promising, but technically not clear - how all of the ad events would be processed using regular blockchains? Papyrus has released its specific solution for that in a form of blockchain scalability for such immense amounts of data. So as for now it seems they have strong emphasis made on eradicating fraudulent financial sources and financial control, while Papyrus has wider range of implementations with its full processing of all the ad events going through. And it is already working in a form of our MVP on our website https://papyrus.global/

Great! Thank you for your reply. I will see the news from both projects
Activity: 335

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hey, does your referral program bot still working? I want to receive tokens for inviting my friends in the Telegram chat
Irish Tech News, Ireland’s leading technology news site: Papyrus platform overview. https://irishtechnews.ie/papyrus-global-aims-to-change-the-online-advertising-world/
Empowering the transparent purchase of ad inventory: Coinspeaker on Papyrus MVP, potential market for the platform, Papyrus’s mission and more https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/03/15/papyrus-realese-worlds-first-digital-advertising-blockchain-ecosystem/
i have 120 prp . do i must change to ppr?? if yes. how can i change prp to ppr???
PRP will be  automatically converted to PPR at 1: 42,88 ratio during the TGE2.  To keep everything running smoothly you need to store them in the initial wallet.
Why are there even several ICO rounds? Couldn't you just rake all you need in one token round? The 3rd round is planned too, right?
TGE1 was aimed at early investors, with use of PRP's (Papyrus Prototype tokens). PRP's won't be used later on, they are initially meant to be exchanged for our main PPR token. The issue of PPR tokens is planned on the 2 and 3 TGE.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i have 120 prp . do i must change to ppr?? if yes. how can i change prp to ppr???
PRP will be  automatically converted to PPR at 1: 42,88 ratio during the TGE2.  To keep everything running smoothly you need to store them in the initial wallet.
Why are there even several ICO rounds? Couldn't you just rake all you need in one token round? The 3rd round is planned too, right?
Pages:
Jump to: