Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 13. (Read 39476 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Good job Papyrus with so much activity around!) So your PRP-PPR exchange rate stabilised again, to 42.88 this time?

We appreciate your feedback, thanks! You are correct sir, your PRP tokens will be automatically converted to PPR by the rate of 1:42,88 (PRP:PPR)
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Good job Papyrus with so much activity around!) So your PRP-PPR exchange rate stabilised again, to 42.88 this time?
How would companies like Google, Facebook, Snapchat use your ecosystem? Would they?
Hi! Integration would be useful for any digital ad market participant. It won’t necessarily increase their revenue, but it will make them better positioned for requirements that advertisers and brands have and thus have potential upside in market share and budgets coming in.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Papyrus in Intellyx Brain Candy Brief: Digital transformation analysis and advisory firm Intellyx briefly on Papryus blockchain-based advertising marketplace platform https://intellyx.com/2018/03/29/papyrus-reinventing-the-programmatic-ad-industry-with-blockchain/
good start   marketing campaign before the next stage of sales, we are waiting for more articles
Papyrus in Intellyx Brain Candy Brief: Digital transformation analysis and advisory firm Intellyx briefly on Papryus blockchain-based advertising marketplace platform https://intellyx.com/2018/03/29/papyrus-reinventing-the-programmatic-ad-industry-with-blockchain/
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
This project is AWESOME!
i have 120 prp . do i must change to ppr?? if yes. how can i change prp to ppr???
PRP will be  automatically converted to PPR at 1: 42,88 ratio during the TGE2.  To keep everything running smoothly you need to store them in the initial wallet.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
i have 120 prp . do i must change to ppr?? if yes. how can i change prp to ppr???
And when should the airdropped token be distributed?
Airdrop tokens will be distributed in November 2018
Activity: 35
And when should the airdropped token be distributed?
Btw what's the tge 1 and tge2 supply?
TGE1 +TGE2 supply is 450 000 000 PPR
Btw what's the tge 1 and tge2 supply?
Awesome news! Airdrop + bounty campaign! I'm in!
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Are you guys planning to do an airdrop?
You can sign up for our airdrop at airdropalert.com/airdrop/861
Airdrop is a great idea! at least it makes this thread active, unlike other projects
Activity: 27

Strong team and website, great idea. Look forward to watching this project develop, lots of potential.
Is PRP/PPR a ERC20 token?
Both PRP and PPR are a ERC20-compliant utility tokens
Are you guys planning to do an airdrop?
You can sign up for our airdrop at airdropalert.com/airdrop/861
I want to be whitelisted! what do I need to do?
please leave your email  https://papyrus.global/token/ to apply for a whitelist and to get all the info!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Is PRP/PPR a ERC20 token?
Activity: 63
Nice team, cool website and a brilliant idea! The project definitely has the potential.
Pages:
Jump to: