Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 32. (Read 39506 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
As I understand from the White paper, developers can extend contribution ICO. Will the extension ICO or contribution ends on November 2?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Advertising and communication agencies, who hold clients ad budgets - i.e. potential users of papyrus. Who are already interested in using it for their clients instead of current platforms?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
    Jeremy Levitan joins Papyrus advisory board

It is a pleasure to anounce that Jeremy Levitan, Director of Global Advertising Performance at Twitter, has joined our advisory board.

Jeremy served as Chief Technology Officer at Avenue100 Media Solutions, Inc. Prior to joining Avenue 100, Mr. Levitan served as President of Click Harmonics, a research and development incubator for online lead generation.

He holds 9 US patents in micro- and nano-fluidics, hydraulic valving, and MEMS devices, as well as Ph.D., S.M., and B.S. Degrees in Mechanical Engineering from MIT. He also completed two post-doctoral research positions in Applied Mathematics at MIT.

Jeremy will advise Papyrus on technology and product development.[/list]

Please see announcement in:

Simplified Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216092.new#new

and

Traditional Chinese too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2227508.new#new
    A great strengthening of the team, congratulation! Does Bounty campaign ends with ICO on 2 November or before?
    Activity: 335
    Merit: 100
      Jeremy Levitan joins Papyrus advisory board

It is a pleasure to anounce that Jeremy Levitan, Director of Global Advertising Performance at Twitter, has joined our advisory board.

Jeremy served as Chief Technology Officer at Avenue100 Media Solutions, Inc. Prior to joining Avenue 100, Mr. Levitan served as President of Click Harmonics, a research and development incubator for online lead generation.

He holds 9 US patents in micro- and nano-fluidics, hydraulic valving, and MEMS devices, as well as Ph.D., S.M., and B.S. Degrees in Mechanical Engineering from MIT. He also completed two post-doctoral research positions in Applied Mathematics at MIT.

Jeremy will advise Papyrus on technology and product development.[/list]
      Good day! When fulfilling a bounty on Papyrus in Facebook is told what to do reposts of the entries at least 3 times a week. Is it possible one day to do three repost, or you want to do one repost a day?

Hello!
      It counts as you do it at least 3 times a week, one day or multiple days is up to you Smiley
      Activity: 182
      Blockchain Identity Verification
      Good day! When fulfilling a bounty on Papyrus in Facebook is told what to do reposts of the entries at least 3 times a week. Is it possible one day to do three repost, or you want to do one repost a day?
      Activity: 322
      Merit: 102
      A last week for ICO.The team made excelent work and we all so your comminity waits your pumping Cheesy PRP tokens will be great.i think dont miss the ICO.There is your last week for contributing this lovely community.

Yeah, as show statistics - the most success projects was with low investments during ico. Hope Papyrus will gift us the same opportunity  Cool

Activity: 182
      A last week for ICO.The team made excelent work and we all so your comminity waits your pumping Cheesy PRP tokens will be great.i think dont miss the ICO.There is your last week for contributing this lovely community.
      Contributions are not growing. It's weird because hardfork passed and many alts are growing. I hope the last day of the ICO investors will come

Hi!
      It’s a common wisdom that in the fast-growing market of the blockchain there are many dishonest players and deceptive scam-projects with no real basement for further development. Instead, we are a real project (the prototype has already been deployed), and we are growing with leaps and bounds. Papyrus is technologically complex product such as has never been existed before. We concentrate too much on the current development and so would like to present you real use cases of how it will work. Therefore, great forces were thrown precisely to the development process. So we really thank those participants who have already purchased our tokens with great discounts, but it’s also worth noticing that as we will present our achievements in the nearest month – the price will dramatically go up.

When will papyrus be added to exchanges? And are there any confirmed exchanges that will be adding the tokens?

Hi!
      Currently we are in the process of agreeing to launch a token on the exchanges hitbtc, liqui, binance, bittrex. We will announce the dates as soon as they are determined. Also we  run the Bancor changer for the token, so that it can be exchanged for BTC-ETH via bankor shortly after the token sale round.
      Good evening! Tell me, when will the payments for the bounty program? I have been with you for a very long time and I see that the tables on Twitter and Facebook are not updated ((

Can you be so kind to address this question to https://t.me/Alex_Rom, he's our Bounty manager.
      Contributions are not growing. It's weird because hardfork passed and many alts are growing. I hope the last day of the ICO investors will come
      Activity: 294
      BitCoin is the Future!
      Activity: 1008
      Merit: 501

When will papyrus be added to exchanges? And are there any confirmed exchanges that will be adding the tokens?
      Activity: 518
      Merit: 105
      Good evening! Tell me, when will the payments for the bounty program? I have been with you for a very long time and I see that the tables on Twitter and Facebook are not updated ((
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303102.new#new

here is the translated ANN thread in Korean. Please update me!

Hey, thank you! We will update today during the day

0x63B90956b628fFfcfB269B2836cBAdE15ff57eb2

this is my eth address. What would be the stake for this?

Hi! We provided our Bounty manager with your eth address and links, it should be 80 stakes for that Smiley
      Hello, I filed a contract for participation in the bounty and I'm not in the table. Today I served again, still no

Hi! Text please to our bounty manager at https://t.me/papyrusglobal
      Activity: 1050
      Merit: 103
      BIB Exchange
      Hello, I filed a contract for participation in the bounty and I'm not in the table. Today I served again, still no
      Activity: 490
      Merit: 106
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303102.new#new

here is the translated ANN thread in Korean. Please update me!

Hey, thank you! We will update today during the day

0x63B90956b628fFfcfB269B2836cBAdE15ff57eb2

this is my eth address. What would be the stake for this?
      Pages:
      Jump to: