Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 30. (Read 39506 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 10
Cкaжитe извecтнo нa кaкoй биpжe бyдyт пpeдcтaвлeны мoнeты кoмпaнии пaпиpyc?

и дo кaкoгo бyдeт длитьcя бayнти кoмпaния ?
Activity: 374
Пpивeтcтвyю Bcex дpyзья!

Cкaжитe пo кaким дням нeoбxoдимo выклaдывaть oтчeты o выпoлнeнии бayнти зaдaний?

Зapaнee cпacибo зa oтвeт!

Пpивeт! B этoм нeт нeoбxoдимocти Smiley

A кaк бyдeт пpoиcxoдить пpoвepкa выпoлнeния зaдaний пo бayнти кoмпaнии?

Утoчнитe, пoжaлyйcтa, y нaшeгo Бayнти мeнeджepa в https://t.me/papyrusglobal

Boт! Cпacибo зa peaльнyю пoмoщь! Ужe cвязaлcя и вce yтoчнил !
Activity: 140
Hello Bounty Manager ...
Please change my ETH Address.

OLD Address : 0xD8525faC5E068b40B5804B9321AD427F3915e415
NEW Address : 0xC5dE4BD02cb40B5434982808c7e950c23aeAaaCf

Spreedsheat number on FB : 334
Spreedsheat number on Twitter : 443

Thanks!Waiting for your respon.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Latest news on the platform development

At the moment we are working on a new specification for the Papyrus prototype.
Here’s the details:
  • DSP has demonstrated the ability to create campaigns through smart contracts; 
  • We setup a scanner for our blockchain for advertisers for reviewing impressions purchase chains;
  • And we are working to bring large supply partners to the platform.

This week Alex Shvets, our Product Director gave a talk on “The use of blockchain in RTB. How to scale a decentralised database to handle and save hundreds of thousands of impressions per second” at HighLoad++ 2017. Alex discussed the options for scaling blockchain and how to store terabytes of data with the help of a blockchain. He also provided a practical application which was the addition of a blockchain in an RTB ecosystem.

In a meanwhile look through the recent article by Digitalist (SAP magazine on Cloud, Mobile, Big Data & Analytics) about Papyrus and learn how we change programmatic advertising.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!
Пpивeтcтвyю Bcex дpyзья!

Cкaжитe пo кaким дням нeoбxoдимo выклaдывaть oтчeты o выпoлнeнии бayнти зaдaний?

A кaк бyдeт пpoиcxoдить пpoвepкa выпoлнeния зaдaний пo бayнти кoмпaнии?

Утoчнитe, пoжaлyйcтa, y нaшeгo Бayнти мeнeджepa в https://t.me/papyrusglobal
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Office in Moscow City Tower! Looks like you're going to stay for a long while.)

We have great plans indeed Smiley
Cool office is good, but not better than a cool project. I hope beauty views from window will inspire you!

We have great plans indeed Smiley
Пpивeтcтвyю Bcex дpyзья!

Activity: 72
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
It's nice to see real faces of the developers. When people are not afraid to show themselves, this means they can be trusted
THE TEAM OF EXCEPTIONAL TALANTS

Hello everybody!

It's no secret that now in the fast-growing market of the blockchain there are many dishonest players and deceptive projects that sell air and do not have real value.

We are a real project, behind which there are real and exceptional people! Papyrus is the future of the entire advertising industry, which is already coming today. Papyrus goes forward with leaps and bounds - the prototype is ready and real integration in the advertising market begins.

The greatest effort we spend on the development of the project. But at the same time we travel a lot around the world, where we talk about the project, pitch at conferences, communicate with market professionals and crypto communities. And we have a lot of cool photos of recent months. It's us, the people of Papyrus, while the rest of our guys are programming Smiley

Elena Obukhova, Communications Director

Alex Shvets, Product Director
Leo Eletskikh, Technology Evangelist

Dmitry Lee, Technical Advisor

Alex with Eric Benz, CEO Cryptopay

Our team at ICO Summit in Zurich

Managing board considers the growth strategy

Stay tuned with us!
Activity: 210
3 retweets is necessary?
Papyrus successfully raised $500,000 at TGE Round 1

The first Papyrus token sale, TGE Round 1, is now complete, and it was a huge success!

The last few weeks have been really intense for our team. We worked 24/7 to prepare for the launch on October 12. Then, during the sale, our team went into overdrive — no, make that mega-drive — working without sleep for days on end, making sure every one of our valued participants was fully supported. Many participants asked us for help and the whole team worked together to make sure everyone was happy. Now we can relax a little, take a breath and talk about our results.

We’re very proud to report that our team easily handled all issues with top security. We did not doubt the safety and security of the collected funds for a moment. Even during peak load, our site was working, and was secure, and we were able to provide tokens to all comers.

Of course, the sale was not without a fly in the ointment. One episode showed that not all of our subsystems were ready for the real world: in the first hours after the sale started, some participants weren’t able to buy tokens because of undetected errors. Fortunately our team found the bugs and fixed them fast, and we learned a few invaluable lessons for the future. We’re now more confident than ever that we can pull off the next token sale without a hitch.

For TGE Round 1, we sold 676,899 PRP tokens, collecting 1,149 ETH and 19.59 BTC, which at current exchange rates is approximately $500,000 USD. This is a fantastic indicator that the market and community believes in Papyrus.

What’s next?

• Tokens will be distributed to token buyers before November 23, 2017.
  • As many readers already know, we have successfully deployed the initial prototype of the Papyrus ecosystem. Now we preparing live demo to key players in the ad market. Details on this process will follow.
  • The dev team is actively working on the architecture of the decentralized log storage, which will make all the supply chains between ad market participants absolutely transparent.
  • No less important is the continuing growth and interaction of our partnerships. In October, Papyrus joined the IAB’s Blockchain Working Group. During the next few months we will continue establishing new partnerships with industry players to promote our ecosystem adoption.
  • We are preparing a private sale of Papyrus tokens to secure additional capital to scale the team and increase the speed of our product development.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!
So promotion will end 1 december or it will be extended to round 2?

Up until now it ends on 1st December. In case we decide to prolong it - we for sure announce it Smiley
The bounty program ends on December 1. Will this be only for the first round or will it also work for the second round?

I keep growing the community, as it can be considered as an extension to TGE Round 2.
Hi. Tell me please
how do I change the address of my Ethereum wallet?
I indicated the wallet no longer an existing stock exchange.

Hi! Text please to our admins in https://t.me/papyrusglobal , they will help you with that
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
So promotion will end 1 december or it will be extended to round 2?
Activity: 462
The bounty program ends on December 1. Will this be only for the first round or will it also work for the second round?
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Hi. Tell me please
how do I change the address of my Ethereum wallet?
I indicated the wallet no longer an existing stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: