Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 12. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Firstly, it still has to wait a long time, secondly, the ICO, where was collected 2 billion can not be successful.

Why do you have such pessimistic forecasts and where is the link between the collected amount and the success of the project?
Most likely he means the further growth of tokens in the price.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
I agree with you. I think that it would be good if the developers of most projects set some price of token below which they will redeem it from the market. This would be a kind of guarantee to investors that they will not lose more than a certain percentage of their investments.
The project team should deal with the project, rather than with stock speculation.

I support! To buy something, you must have a finished product. Recently, not every ICO can boast of a finished product even after the completion of fees. I think it's still too early to make any predictions.
copper member
I do not know why you are talking about a long term. This can be done through the exchange.

This is difficult to implement. There are many other players on the stock exchange that can speculate in value. In this case, no one will redeem at an inflated price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Token distribution:

60% - for sale (600 000 000 TIM)

10% - team (defrosting one year after ICO)

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

Soft Cap:  5 000 ETH
HardCap: No. Tokens will be distributed in proportions of the amount of investment.
Early investors have already received their share or is this event still expected?
Most likely, I do not see information about the initial distribution of tokens.
Activity: 588
Token distribution:

60% - for sale (600 000 000 TIM)

10% - team (defrosting one year after ICO)

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

Soft Cap:  5 000 ETH
HardCap: No. Tokens will be distributed in proportions of the amount of investment.
Early investors have already received their share or is this event still expected?
Merit: 0
I agree with you. I think that it would be good if the developers of most projects set some price of token below which they will redeem it from the market. This would be a kind of guarantee to investors that they will not lose more than a certain percentage of their investments.
The project team should deal with the project, rather than with stock speculation.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
This contradicts a bit of the idea of investing. There is a risk, it can not be avoided.

To buy back the tokens, a fairly long period is needed. Cryptocurrency gives investors money in a much shorter time. Therefore, I believe that this is unlikely to be possible.
I do not know why you are talking about a long term. This can be done through the exchange.
Activity: 910
But this will require additional reserves. Less funds will remain for the implementation of the project.
I agree with you, the money should work, and not be held hostage to ensure stability.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Is the project site still not done?
Not yet, I think as soon as the site is launched, the starting post will be edited.
Clearly, I thought that this should happen quickly enough. I do not know why the team does not pay enough attention to this.
Activity: 364
This contradicts a bit of the idea of investing. There is a risk, it can not be avoided.

To buy back the tokens, a fairly long period is needed. Cryptocurrency gives investors money in a much shorter time. Therefore, I believe that this is unlikely to be possible.
Most likely you are right. The idea may be good, but difficult to implement.
copper member

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 588
But this will require additional reserves. Less funds will remain for the implementation of the project.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Such actions are in fact support for the project, since they help the price of the token to recover to the values at ICO.
I know that so do some developers. And I can understand them. It's like a buyback with a discount.
Quite fair behavior. A token has an up-to-date price, if someone wants to sell it, then one must use the opportunity.
Activity: 336
Such actions are in fact support for the project, since they help the price of the token to recover to the values at ICO.
I know that so do some developers. And I can understand them. It's like a buyback with a discount.
Quite fair behavior. A token has an up-to-date price, if someone wants to sell it, then one must use the opportunity.
Activity: 364
I also would like to hear some fresh news from the team. I hope they will soon appear.

We are all waiting for the latest news from the team. I also hope that soon we will learn something new.
Most likely this will be information about the upcoming ICO.
Or about product development. It's hard to guess.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Such earnings are really available to large investors, in order to gather the masternode small investments it is not enough.
Small investors always have the opportunity to gather in pools for such purposes.
You suggested an interesting option. And I think that it will be implemented if the project introduces a masternode system.
copper member
I also would like to hear some fresh news from the team. I hope they will soon appear.

We are all waiting for the latest news from the team. I also hope that soon we will learn something new.
Merit: 0
If the community manager is part of the team, I can say that he is completely qualified and leaves a pleasant impression.
I hope soon he will appear here with interesting news.
Activity: 476
Such earnings are really available to large investors, in order to gather the masternode small investments it is not enough.
Small investors always have the opportunity to gather in pools for such purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: