Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 7. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Judging by the road map and white paper, the team perfectly understands what tasks are facing it and how to solve them.
I hope, after ICO, we will see the speedy implementation of all the stages of the road map, I'm interested in the platform being successful in the market.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
You're right. The logic of the occurrence of this project is obvious. It will be more effective in resolving pressing issues with the help of new technologies, including the blockchain.
Now the team faces a difficult task - to use this opportunity. And it is desirable first.
Judging by the road map and white paper, the team perfectly understands what tasks are facing it and how to solve them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I agree with you. Now, many projects for a long time can not provide their tokens with growth. Therefore, I only consider a long-term investment. And then you have to be 100% sure that the team is worthy of the project and will actively develop it.
Potentially, the tokens of many projects give a good profit, just external negative factors do not allow them to prove themselves.
In this market in the best position are utilities tokens as it seems to me.
Activity: 910
You're right. The logic of the occurrence of this project is obvious. It will be more effective in resolving pressing issues with the help of new technologies, including the blockchain.
Now the team faces a difficult task - to use this opportunity. And it is desirable first.
Merit: 0
This year, a lot of people will get this experience  Cheesy

I think many have gained valuable experience on these events.
Many people still paid for this experience with money. Which is good, everyone should understand that the crypto is a serious business and not HYIP.
Next time these people will do a serious analysis of what they want to invest in. It's good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Sometimes it seems to me that in the crypto currency the previous experience means little. Everything happens like the first time.
I do not agree with you. Crypto currency is part of the economic process, it also obeys many laws. We need to be able to find them and use them to make a profit.
Activity: 336
Sometimes it seems to me that in the crypto currency the previous experience means little. Everything happens like the first time.
I do not agree with you. Crypto currency is part of the economic process, it also obeys many laws. We need to be able to find them and use them to make a profit.
Activity: 364
If you look at the current market, it is obvious that in reserves it is better to have some amount of money.
In fact, reservation is a variant of diversification. You keep part of the money in fiat, it can be considered even as an investment. When other markets fall, we get income from this investment.
Now those who were smart enough and has reserves can make excellent purchases at great prices.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Many people still paid for this experience with money. Which is good, everyone should understand that the crypto is a serious business and not HYIP.
copper member
Merit: 112

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
True that mostly everyone would be nervous if the investment is melting down but then it's all about losing your mind or not losing your mind. And that is the moment where experience kicks in and you are in a better position to make well-considered decisions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Crypto Veteran and Crypto Newbie are very different here, Veterans are very relaxed and enjoy all the entertainment, while their Newbie seems panicked if there is a small dump or even a big dump, Newbie is very confused what they should do, that they sell loss to eliminate fear of falling prices.

Not sure if I would call veterans very relaxed as crypto is a risky beast but they definitely don't lose their mind as quickly as newbies often do.
I think any person is nervous when he risks a significant amount for him, regardless of previous experience.

True that mostly everyone would be nervous if the investment is melting down but then it's all about losing your mind or not losing your mind. And that is the moment where experience kicks in and you are in a better position to make well-considered decisions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
If you look at the current market, it is obvious that in reserves it is better to have some amount of money.
In fact, reservation is a variant of diversification. You keep part of the money in fiat, it can be considered even as an investment. When other markets fall, we get income from this investment.
Waiting for updates
I think before the beginning of ICO developers should please us with some news about the platform.
It is possible that it will be so. The development team is interested in a positive background and news before the start of ICO.
Activity: 588
Part of the money I would have left in reserve. Look at the market, again everything is red. In this situation, it is best to have reserves.
On the one hand, you are right, on the other hand, the money that is in the reserve does not work. In this sense, they suffer losses.
If there was now a growth of 100 percent per day, then it could be argued otherwise.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Part of the money I would have left in reserve. Look at the market, again everything is red. In this situation, it is best to have reserves.
On the one hand, you are right, on the other hand, the money that is in the reserve does not work. In this sense, they suffer losses.
Activity: 476
Waiting for updates
I think before the beginning of ICO developers should please us with some news about the platform.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
It often happens that such data is not disclosed.
Why? This information is beneficial to disclose because it shows a high interest to the project.
Some investors are afraid to invest knowing that a lot of tokens have been sold on the presale.
A large number of tokens sold show great demand. I would not be afraid of this.
Activity: 266
Waiting for updates

I think any person is nervous when he risks a significant amount for him, regardless of previous experience.
I agree with you. If the amount exposed to the risk is significant for its owner, then he can not help but worry.
Pages:
Jump to: