Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 26. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
What is the meaning of the contract only with the platform? Does the buyer and the seller need to sign the contract? If one party defaults or the commodity fails to meet the requirements, how shall we operate?

1. The availability of the contract with the local office of Torgim will allow to provide more simple document circulation, without the need to work with a counterpart from another country, customs and cross-border delivery.

2. as is usually the case. The goods are returned to the manufacturer and the buyer receives a refund or replacement of the goods.

a smart contract is designed to protect the buyer from the deliberate delivery of goods that do not meet the stated requirements.
And how will the seller be protected from buyers who always and everywhere have a claim to something?
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
If you like our concept

Join our White-list for special BONUS

White-list form
Your project is still under development. But i can register - because it does not oblige to anything, right?

nothing for oblige. You can join our White-ist and receive special day and bonusfor White-listed people in token sale.
What a special day? What is the bonus amount?

We have 25mln tokens for our early investors in Pre-sale and we can discuss your bonus.

In token sale, we will distribute tokens by auction. If you don`t want miss first bonus, just sign up to white-list without any oblige.
Activity: 97
What is the meaning of the contract only with the platform? Does the buyer and the seller need to sign the contract? If one party defaults or the commodity fails to meet the requirements, how shall we operate?

1. The availability of the contract with the local office of Torgim will allow to provide more simple document circulation, without the need to work with a counterpart from another country, customs and cross-border delivery.

2. as is usually the case. The goods are returned to the manufacturer and the buyer receives a refund or replacement of the goods.

a smart contract is designed to protect the buyer from the deliberate delivery of goods that do not meet the stated requirements.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
True to the fact that online e-commerce is booming in every year. Of someone can describe in brief how this block chain will be beneficial for an individual who participate in your segment
Thanks in advance
Activity: 350
I wonder how this problem is solved - when more orders are submitted than there are tokens?
Most likely a ransom in the order of the queue. It is quite logical and fair.
Annoying when the thickness of the wallet becomes in the priority.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
As the developers say, the demo will soon be released. I think after that it is already possible to make a conscious decision about investing.
I agree. With the help of a demo you can study the response of the public and get many important parameters for the project in general.
Activity: 364
If you like our concept

Join our White-list for special BONUS

White-list form
Your project is still under development. But i can register - because it does not oblige to anything, right?

nothing for oblige. You can join our White-ist and receive special day and bonusfor White-listed people in token sale.
What a special day? What is the bonus amount?
Without monthly fee.
Bockchain history of trades
Smart-contract for trades
Delivery and processing service
Fast payment for goods by tokens
Recommendations and smart helpers
Additional services
24/7 Support
What should I do if I do not want someone to see my transaction history?
You make a purse for one operation and after it is carried out, you throw out the password.
Activity: 294
Without monthly fee.
Bockchain history of trades
Smart-contract for trades
Delivery and processing service
Fast payment for goods by tokens
Recommendations and smart helpers
Additional services
24/7 Support
What should I do if I do not want someone to see my transaction history?
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
Holopopstyir
Sometimes this is quite interesting, because the initial plans often change very suddenly under the pressure of either external circumstances or people's opinions.
At what level do you personally prefer to enter the project? When it is already fully formed or at the moment of "searching the niche"?
I prefer to invest in a project that has collected software cap. Perhaps this is too much reinsurance, but I try primarily to save money and then only try to multiply them.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1

In pre-registration can i reserve the desired number of tokens for purchase?
I wonder how this problem is solved - when more orders are submitted than there are tokens?
Most likely a ransom in the order of the queue. It is quite logical and fair.
Activity: 224
A steep airdrop was. My friend was able to take part in it. I think he will make a lot of money on this.
He will have to wait, I doubt that the 3.0 blockchain will quickly conquer the world.
I think in such projects it is necessary to invest money with the planning horizon in 4-5 years. This also applies to the Saas project. Only a long intensive development can give a huge profit.
Activity: 320
You mean the situation with the rebelliouscoin when the airdrop was held and only those participants who were registered in the system in advance could take part in it?
A steep airdrop was. My friend was able to take part in it. I think he will make a lot of money on this.
He will have to wait, I doubt that the 3.0 blockchain will quickly conquer the world.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
LightFork
Yes, it was an unexpected event. But these changes reduce the amount of spam on the forum, it's good.
Activity: 252
Most likely, simply when the amount of orderss in the White List reached some value, registration is suspended and it is announced that the number of orderss is equal to the hard cap.
Activity: 350

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Holopopstyir
Sometimes this is quite interesting, because the initial plans often change very suddenly under the pressure of either external circumstances or people's opinions.
At what level do you personally prefer to enter the project? When it is already fully formed or at the moment of "searching the niche"?
Activity: 364
This is usually done. Otherwise, what is the meaning of the preliminary registration. Although I believe that this project requires further development before this stage.
As the developers say, the demo will soon be released. I think after that it is already possible to make a conscious decision about investing.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
no, functions are only available after signing the contract.

we want to make our platform really useful for b2b and protect our partners from unauthorized access to prices and rests of competitors.
Did not quite understand your answer. It turns out that registration will still be needed? KYC procedure in one form or another?
Pages:
Jump to: