Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 24. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
If the multi-signature function is added to the blockchain system, then in general this problem will be solved. The funds will be transferred only with the full satisfaction of the buyer.
Such systems already exist, it remains only to ensure their use on the platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
There are situations even worse - scammers first make themselves an excellent rating by trading themselves at a loss, and then they deceive a huge number of buyers.
Yes, I completely forgot about this option, although personally I came across this. I think the blockchain will help with protection from various kinds of unreliable sellers.
If the multi-signature function is added to the blockchain system, then in general this problem will be solved. The funds will be transferred only with the full satisfaction of the buyer.
Activity: 336
The project needs qualified investors. If they can not understand such an elementary thing, then there is nothing to regret about them.
So it will be a kind of test. Those who can understand it those will participate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Well, in this part of the question you are right. Many sellers, getting a good rating and a large stream of orders, relax and approach their duties less carefully.
There are situations even worse - scammers first make themselves an excellent rating by trading themselves at a loss, and then they deceive a huge number of buyers.
Yes, I completely forgot about this option, although personally I came across this. I think the blockchain will help with protection from various kinds of unreliable sellers.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
These tasks can be given to outsourcing to local companies which are engaged in such theme.
I think such a critical part of the job as working with documents can not be outsourced. Most likely the company will have a separate unit to work in this direction.
Local legislation is an unsolvable task for a team from another country. This is a huge area of knowledge, even without taking into account the difficulties of another language. In any case, such tasks are solved with the assistance of local experts.
Activity: 364
What are the advantages of using these services through your platform in comparison with the services that specialize in such tasks?
The one who can provide large volumes always gets better conditions. I think this platform with a successful implementation will have huge volumes.
The largest trading platforms in general create their own advertising platform thus further increasing margins.
Activity: 294
We want distribute all tokens and no fixed price. price will be fixed at the end of sale.
Will the system of the Dutch auction be applied?
If such a complex system were applied, I would think about this would be additional information. Since not everyone can understand it even with instructions.
The project needs qualified investors. If they can not understand such an elementary thing, then there is nothing to regret about them.
Interestingly, the platform provides ways to deal with such frauds. By the idea of the blockchain all information about deals will be available to all and promptly.
I hope there will be a lot of new sellers. I love big discounts  Cheesy
Do you like to risk? It seems to me more profitable to buy goods at a slightly higher price, but with a reliable seller than at a lower price but with a seller deal with whom may break.
My experience shows that my strategy is beneficial. It is necessary to look at the seller and evaluate its reliability. Usually they try better than those who already have a good rating.
Well, in this part of the question you are right. Many sellers, getting a good rating and a large stream of orders, relax and approach their duties less carefully.
Activity: 224
How will this be realized? For each region, experts will develop the necessary documents?
These tasks can be given to outsourcing to local companies which are engaged in such theme.
I think such a critical part of the job as working with documents can not be outsourced. Most likely the company will have a separate unit to work in this direction.
Activity: 320
Accompanying services:
1. Shipping
    connection of international and local delivery companies

2. Customs
    connection of customs brokers

3. Advertising
         the ability to create advertising campaigns in Google Adwords, Yandex Direct networks and lead them directly from the office

4. Installation and configuration from the service support goals, metrics, etc.
What are the advantages of using these services through your platform in comparison with the services that specialize in such tasks?
The one who can provide large volumes always gets better conditions. I think this platform with a successful implementation will have huge volumes.
I think so. I participated in the ICO campaign with this system. Investors could not understand the principle of pricing of a token even after detailed explanations.
Maybe it's not about this system? Is there really no other way to distribute all the quantities of tokens between customers?
There are a lot of ways. Which specifically will be applied will be clear after the decision of the developers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Do you like to risk? It seems to me more profitable to buy goods at a slightly higher price, but with a reliable seller than at a lower price but with a seller deal with whom may break.
My experience shows that my strategy is beneficial. It is necessary to look at the seller and evaluate its reliability. Usually they try better than those who already have a good rating.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Platform
Our platform allows shop owners:
- find the goods
- a supplier in your region or outside your region,
- checkout / payment / delivery
- customs clearance
- accounting documents
- free registered card for your online store
How will this be realized? For each region, experts will develop the necessary documents?
Activity: 364
Accompanying services:
1. Shipping
    connection of international and local delivery companies

2. Customs
    connection of customs brokers

3. Advertising
         the ability to create advertising campaigns in Google Adwords, Yandex Direct networks and lead them directly from the office

4. Installation and configuration from the service support goals, metrics, etc.
Activity: 294
We want distribute all tokens and no fixed price. price will be fixed at the end of sale.
Will the system of the Dutch auction be applied?
If such a complex system were applied, I would think about this would be additional information. Since not everyone can understand it even with instructions.
Let's see what the developers say. Personally for me, this is a completely transparent system similar to the system of stakes in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 224
I think so. I participated in the ICO campaign with this system. Investors could not understand the principle of pricing of a token even after detailed explanations.
Maybe it's not about this system? Is there really no other way to distribute all the quantities of tokens between customers?
Activity: 320
Platform
Our platform allows shop owners:
- find the goods
- a supplier in your region or outside your region,
- checkout / payment / delivery
- customs clearance
- accounting documents
- free registered card for your online store
Usually in this case, the sellers go to great discounts to attract initial customers. Then when they already have a sufficient reputation already expose the average market price.
Register on the platform in advance. In the beginning, all sellers will be newcomers and will compete in attracting the attention of customers.
Pages:
Jump to: