Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRADE REWARDS 2BTC & 400,000$ in Prob]Pre trade Mining on Probit Exchange - page 2. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
Are you still sleeping on it? While others are mining? More than 30% of prob allocation has been mined, join now!

i don't see the reason why any sane investor would want to miss this opportunity.
It is my job to help them not miss it, so they do not complain later, People are already earning, everyone can earn. There is still a round 2 tommorrow Cheesy

Wow, the probit platform is really on top gear.
Keep it up!

Have you been participating in the trade mining? There are only few hours left to the end of round now, and more than 60% of first rounds allocation has been mined through trading...
I hope second round mining has almost the same pool? As most times  it is reduced as compared the first? What is the pool dev
[/quote
The pool is fixed, same 1,000,000 tokens can be mined, about the bitcoin competition, the winners will emerge from both rounds.]
Impressive, so lots and lots of Prob miners have already attacked the mining pool this way?. Wow, I hope I will be able to get some prob for myself, as I know I am not still late for round one, and round two continues tommorrow . Thank you Dev for the never ending updates it helps

Thank you too for supporting probit, happy trade mining.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
So I learned that there are more rounds coming up, this is getting more exciting Smiley

Can't be less exciting! Smiley
Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

The exchange is actually a good one, probit is professional and will bring about the world most global exchange to know more visit here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.probit.com/landing/whitepaper/whitepaper_probit_en-us_v1.0.3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj61r3KkZPgAhUGJ1AKHSFlBfkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iEeIjrhTtPoQZhxAm8PQg

In such a market it will be very difficult to get your place at the table. Without large investments in advertising and without trading bots + full access to otc trading via api it will be unrealistic to enter the top. Added your project to the bookmarks.

Lol, but you have to try as much as you can Smiley

Exactly, everyone has an equal shot in winning, just do your very best

BTW, there are more rounds for everyone to participate and take part in the cake sharing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
So I learnt that there are more rounds coming up, this is getting more exciting Smiley
🔥Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 at ProBit is Now Open!https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade

💰Why Mine PROB during Pre-Trade Mining?

1. Get back 100% of trading fee in PROB
100% of trading fees for BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, BTC/KRW, ETH/KRW, XRP/KRW, EOS/KRW trading pairs are converted to PROB at a price of 240 KRW or 0.21 USDT.

2. Receive Endless Airdrops
PROB Holders are scheduled to receive 12 rounds of airdrops in 6 weeks!
PROB Holders will continue receiving airdrops whenever a project lists at ProBit Exchange.

3. Top Miners of PROB will receive 2 BTC, in total
1st place: 1 BTC
2nd-3rd place: 0.5 BTC

4. Buyback of the Decade
30% of all trading fees incurred in both Pre-Trade Mining rounds will be used as funds to buyback circulating PROB tokens in 2019.

5. Tons of other Benefits
Trading fee discounts, referral bonus, voting rights and preferential access to new features at ProBit

⏱Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 will end in 12 hours!
Hurry up and start mining PROB now!
https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade

100% value back, wow!
That's mouth-watering, I'm certainly spreading this news.

Exciting times we are now, probit is making it all happen

YOu can say that again.
Are you still sleeping on it? While others are mining? More than 30% of prob allocation has been mined, join now!

i don't see the reason why any sane investor would want to miss this opportunity.
It is my job to help them not miss it, so they do not complain later, People are already earning, everyone can earn. There is still a round 2 tommorrow Cheesy

Wow, the probit platform is really on top gear.
Keep it up!
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I hope second round mining has almost the same pool? As most times  it is reduced as compared the first? What is the pool dev
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Impressive, so lots and lots of Prob miners have already attacked the mining pool this way?. Wow, I hope I will be able to get some prob for myself, as I know I am not still late for round one, and round two continues tommorrow . Thank you Dev for the never ending updates it helps
To keep track of the level at which mining pool has been mined  do use this link  https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade
So there is going to be to rounds, when will the tokens mined and won be credited to users ProBit accounts?
i think you should ask on telegram community

Yes, I already replied though , but nice directing
Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

The exchange is actually a good one, probit is professional and will bring about the world most global exchange to know more visit here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.probit.com/landing/whitepaper/whitepaper_probit_en-us_v1.0.3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj61r3KkZPgAhUGJ1AKHSFlBfkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iEeIjrhTtPoQZhxAm8PQg

In such a market it will be very difficult to get your place at the table. Without large investments in advertising and without trading bots + full access to otc trading via api it will be unrealistic to enter the top. Added your project to the bookmarks.

Lol, but you have to try as much as you can Smiley

Exactly, everyone has an equal shot in winning, just do your very best
how can i earn the BTC reward while trading . Huh
Only top 3 trade miner will win bitcoins, other trade miners can continue  claiming  and mining as much prob as possible
Wow I didn't know that bitcoin rewards are involved . The probit team really know how to make exciting activities. Now even I couldn't resist 2,000,000 prob now you also talk about winners winning btc. Now I am flared lol

Bitcoin rewards?
What are you talking about Huh

Yes asides the prob rewards, the top 3 winners of the trade mining will be rewarded with a total of 2 btc. Now this is gain gain upon gain, investors on probit are happy investors

I wonder what does pre trade mining does in the ICO, is it just mining like usual thing or we can mine the allocated tokens?

Trade Mining itself is a form of earning tokens while trading. i stand to be corrected if i'm wrong.
Thank you for the support, you have been amazing . Yes it is, I emphasized better  below though.
I wonder what does pre trade mining does in the ICO, is it just mining like usual thing or we can mine the allocated tokens?

Pre trade mining like the name implies is  mining of prob token just before trading begins . To effectively run pre trade mining, users are to trade on the probit exchange on btc/usdt pairs or eth/usdt pairs or other krw pairs once the Korean exchange version is launched. The amount of prob mined is equal to 100% charges when trading, so the more you trade the more prob you mine(earn).
🔥Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 at ProBit is Now Open!https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade

💰Why Mine PROB during Pre-Trade Mining?

1. Get back 100% of trading fee in PROB
100% of trading fees for BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, BTC/KRW, ETH/KRW, XRP/KRW, EOS/KRW trading pairs are converted to PROB at a price of 240 KRW or 0.21 USDT.

2. Receive Endless Airdrops
PROB Holders are scheduled to receive 12 rounds of airdrops in 6 weeks!
PROB Holders will continue receiving airdrops whenever a project lists at ProBit Exchange.

3. Top Miners of PROB will receive 2 BTC, in total
1st place: 1 BTC
2nd-3rd place: 0.5 BTC

4. Buyback of the Decade
30% of all trading fees incurred in both Pre-Trade Mining rounds will be used as funds to buyback circulating PROB tokens in 2019.

5. Tons of other Benefits
Trading fee discounts, referral bonus, voting rights and preferential access to new features at ProBit

⏱Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 will end in 12 hours!
Hurry up and start mining PROB now!
https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade

100% value back, wow!
That's mouth-watering, I'm certainly spreading this news.

Exciting times we are now, probit is making it all happen
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
So there is going to be to rounds, when will the tokens mined and won be credited to users ProBit accounts?
i think you should ask on telegram community
Pages:
Jump to: