Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRADE REWARDS 2BTC & 400,000$ in Prob]Pre trade Mining on Probit Exchange - page 5. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
Secondly Dev. On the airdrop aspect. Do we need to do anything to get airdrop reward Or we can get the reward by just holding/having PROB on account or ethereum wallet?
As a holder of prob, you are qualified to receive several airdrops. As most tokens get listed on probit, prob holders are rewarded with reasonable amount of airdrop of those tokens. It is gain upon gain 
Helloo Dev, to understand how the mining work. It means we don't need mining machines BUT trading and getting reward for our trading activities on the probit exchange?
Exactly, you do not need machines on this pre trade mining, just trade on probit from 30th -31st and earn prob as you trade. This is the last chance to earn free prob tokens, trade pairs are those listed on the post.
Ok but where I can get info about how to setup mining?Huh
First create an account on the probit website(link in post), then trade on pairs listed above, which are btc/usdt eth/usdt and krw pairs . The more trades you make, the more prob you earn. This is from the 30th-31st of January. Prob will eventually be tradable from the 31st of January, its Ico price was 0.2$ and should do well in this market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Sorry-but I have not found anywhere a guide to mining.
It was written "pre-trade Mining at ProBit"-and where to get settings and other documentation-nothing not found-too little information.
I wanted to participate in mining-I'm afraid that will not work.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is the airdrop available to non-probit holders?

They have announced more than 10 airdrops. Apparently when projects want to list on ProBit Exchange, the projects will have to airdrop their tokens to PROB token holders. This way, I see PROB tokens as a good way to collect payouts, which gives me passive income for my investments.

I have collected XPX, LYL and there are STIPS, HERB, KEY and 10+ more airdrops announced. ProBit Exchange does not charge listing fees, so I expect there to be many many more airdrops.

The airdrop information is below. They have delivered every single airdrop they've said they would.
https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022453511--BREAKING-NEWS-12-Rounds-of-Airdrops-Await-PROB-Holders-

There was once they gave out airdrops worth more than US$100k too. Definitely one of the best new exchanges around. Their business model seems to be more refreshing then other exchanges just listing shitcoins.
Please how do we get involved in the pre-trade minning?

https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022453471-Pre-Trade-Mining-of-ProBit-Token-PROB-

This seems to be all the details regarding pre-trade mining for now.

It seems that one only has to trade a lot. There is no spreads, BTC prices will be fixed during the pre-trade mining phase so there is no slippage fees.

What I understand is that 100% of the trading fees incurred in the trades will be converted fully into PROB tokens and given out.
What does the Pre-trade mining mean, how will it take place.

https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022453471-Pre-Trade-Mining-of-ProBit-Token-PROB-

As far as I understand from here, all we have to do is trade the following pairs:
BTC/USDT
ETH/USDT
BTC/KRW
ETH/KRW
XRP/KRW
EOS/KRW

I understand that the Korean Won pairings are only for Koreans. I am not Korean.

100% of the trading fees incurred will be used to pay for PROB, which is at a lower rate of how much PROB will be listed at on ProBit Exchange.

I see some people have done ProBit bounty and I checked, they do not pay in PROB tokens but USDT. This means that PROB token has a good chance of mooning since they have a nice working exchange, good growth potential, and the fact that they alow people to pre-trade to earn the tokens must show that they are confident prices will increase...
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Secondly Dev. On the airdrop aspect. Do we need to do anything to get airdrop reward Or we can get the reward by just holding/having PROB on account or ethereum wallet?
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Helloo Dev, to understand how the mining work. It means we don't need mining machines BUT trading and getting reward for our trading activities on the probit exchange?
Activity: 38
Ok but where I can get info about how to setup mining?Huh
Will probit exchange trade bitcoin futures too?
only this month probit has listed about 30  pairs, more pairs will get listed in future, including this when the time is right
Wow! I have been looking for an opportunity like this. Thanks for sharing buddy.
It is always good to share good projects to the space, and also a means of making reasonable income through trade mining 
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
Will probit exchange trade bitcoin futures too?
Mining? I have been hearing of this project for a while now but I don't understand how this project works at all. And the airdrop is it giving during the course of mining or it's just a normal airdrop? Can I get a link for full details
Probit is a crypto exchange that came newly into the space and has its utility token known as prob. This is another chance to own probit tokens if you missed the ico as you can mine prob token through when you trade through the pairs listed above on the probit exchange . Don't miss your chance to own very valuable  prob tokens.
Activity: 140
Is the airdrop available to non-probit holders?
Activity: 26
Incredible how well this project is doing, I was a bounty participant and they treated us so well. Now their investors are about to enjoy their investments . This is what a serious project should look like, keep soaring probit, I missed the ICO , but I will make sure to buy tokens immediately it is listed . Goodluck
Activity: 255
They are running a pre-trade mining? I have been hearing of this project for a while now but I don't understand how this project works at all. And the airdrop is it giving during the course of mining or it's just a normal airdrop? Can I get a link for full details
Activity: 166
Oh my!!!
This is an incredible one from ProBit Exchange, I've always known about ProBit but I didn't know about its mining and and amazing giveaways. I can't wait for the full details...

I hope you have some prob tokens since you know probit, you can login to the website and trade pairs listed on the table and mine prob tokens. Rewards will be added the next day after each successful mining round

Yes I have quite a few, I am currently involved in the lottery, and I will ensure not to miss this as well. Thank you for the useful  Information.
Oh my!!!
This is an incredible one from ProBit Exchange, I've always known about ProBit but I didn't know about its mining and and amazing giveaways. I can't wait for the full details...

I hope you have some prob tokens since you know probit, you can login to the website and trade pairs listed on the table and mine prob tokens. Rewards will be added the next day after each successful mining round . If you do not own prob tokens this is another chance to get a fair share. Trade on those pairs and own as much prob tokens as your trading fees.
Please how do we get involved in the pre-trade minning?
These first and second  batch of mining will involve everyone , as some people already missed the chance to own prob during the ico, this is their chance . Prob is not tradable yet but pre mining will be achieved by trading other pairs in the table above .
Pages:
Jump to: