Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRADE REWARDS 2BTC & 400,000$ in Prob]Pre trade Mining on Probit Exchange - page 4. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
So if I am right the ProBit Exchange is a new exchange ? If so how old is the project? . I would love to know how trusted the exchange is before I risk trading my assets, also what are the volume levels of the exchange trades, I checked coin market cap and saw nothing about ProBit, but I understand as it is a new exchange. Please clarify me on this questions so I can make a decision if I can participate in the pre trade mining . Also How much volume must one trade to win those btc Embarrassed? I know it will be a tough one,  I await your response Dev
Activity: 26
So there is going to be to rounds, when will the tokens mined and won be credited to users ProBit accounts?
Activity: 166
Wow, it's so easy how one can miss information, how is the ProBit Exchange able to meet up with this kind of incentives at this time for its users ? Truly early birds enjoy the most. Few hours to go for the pre trade mining section . Leggo Probit
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

The exchange is actually a good one, probit is professional and will bring about the world most global exchange to know more visit here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.probit.com/landing/whitepaper/whitepaper_probit_en-us_v1.0.3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj61r3KkZPgAhUGJ1AKHSFlBfkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iEeIjrhTtPoQZhxAm8PQg

In such a market it will be very difficult to get your place at the table. Without large investments in advertising and without trading bots + full access to otc trading via api it will be unrealistic to enter the top. Added your project to the bookmarks.

It is not excessively difficult to get a place at the bitcoin table , but one thing is certain all traders are automatically mining the prob token as they mine. You may see the prob token as just any token, but it is not. With a circulating supply of less than 25 million and a total supply of 195 million(most are locked ) mining  prob token is like mining gems . It is sure that the ico price of 0.2$ is under priced for probits utility token,  All you have to do is trade trade trade and earn prob tokens, bitcoin table is quite tough, but there will surely be a winner.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

The exchange is actually a good one, probit is professional and will bring about the world most global exchange to know more visit here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.probit.com/landing/whitepaper/whitepaper_probit_en-us_v1.0.3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj61r3KkZPgAhUGJ1AKHSFlBfkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iEeIjrhTtPoQZhxAm8PQg

In such a market it will be very difficult to get your place at the table. Without large investments in advertising and without trading bots + full access to otc trading via api it will be unrealistic to enter the top. Added your project to the bookmarks.
Activity: 77
Is the bitcoin rewards for only those who use the Korean exchange? Or all global participants?
Activity: 77
Wow I didn't know that bitcoin rewards are involved . The probit team really know how to make exciting activities. Now even I couldn't resist 2,000,000 prob now you also talk about winners winning btc. Now I am flared lol
Could you elaborate on this project and its features?
This is about the probit exchange and how it gives back to its users, there are lots of users that failed to purchase prob tokens during its Ico sales and as a result continue missing out on the great benefits of being a prob holder. This is their chance to earn prob tokens at a constant price through trade mining. The more you trade, the more prob tokens you will earn. Also top traders will also gain btc rewards as well as their huge mined prob . It is a competition!
When will the trade mining start please?

The pre trade mining will begin in fews hours on the 30th of January, there are lots of prob tokens to be mined and to make it better , top traders also earn btc rewards
I think I'll get involved. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a while now especially since I missed the ICO.
So you heard about probit? That is awesome, the pre mining activity is the last chance to earn prob at  at particular price of 0.2$. You cannot miss it, trade and earn free prob tokens.

Activity: 70
Could you elaborate on this project and its features?
Activity: 110
When will the trade mining start please?
Activity: 61
I think I'll get involved. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a while now especially since I missed the ICO.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
"Trade mining" is a term I'm not very familiar with but I absolutely love the concept. From the little I know thus far, both parties stand to gain a lot. The founders get to save some extra cost on mining and the traders get rewarded for doing what they love. It's a win win in my opinion.

Yes, you are very right, the exchange gains more recognition, usage  and  volume, while traders earn while they trade on various pairs . Everyone needs to own some prob token, It is absolutely not your regular exchange token
Activity: 213
"Trade mining" is a term I'm not very familiar with but I absolutely love the concept. From the little I know thus far, both parties stand to gain a lot. The founders get to save some extra cost on mining and the traders get rewarded for doing what they love. It's a win win in my opinion.
This is  awesome,can,t wait to see this project achieve it goals,it is one of the best project,wish you guys all the best and am also will to see how to support this project.
Thank you for your support, probit is an exchange that works and cares for its users. Together we can conquer, I hope you do not miss out of the pre-mining . Get active and trade on probit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
This is  awesome,can,t wait to see this project achieve it goals,it is one of the best project,wish you guys all the best and am also will to see how to support this project.
Sorry-but I have not found anywhere a guide to mining.
It was written "pre-trade Mining at ProBit"-and where to get settings and other documentation-nothing not found-too little information.
I wanted to participate in mining-I'm afraid that will not work.
There is no cause to be afraid, all you need do is register on the probit exchange, you can join our telegram community for latest news and interaction . Then trade on the selected pairs on the main post which are btc/usdt, eth/usdt and krw pairs and earn prob. The more trades you carry out on this pairs, the more prob you earn. The pre-trade mining starts and ends from the 30th-31st of January.
Pages:
Jump to: