Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Trading across mutiple exchanges - BmyBit - page 4. (Read 4679 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101
yanda.io
Very large funds spent bmycoin to 10 trillion and there are additional fund also worth 2 trillion so want to follow-up and wait for the latest information later.
Hello,

thank you so much for your time and for your willingness to follow us up. May I kindly ask you to explain what are those trillions related to?  Huh

yanda.io
BmyCoins available for Pre-sale (1st period): 346,151.81000000

1BMYC = $2.85

https://bmybit.com
Activity: 504
Very large funds spent bmycoin to 10 trillion and there are additional fund also worth 2 trillion so want to follow-up and wait for the latest information later.
yanda.io
Hello!

you can still check the BmyCoins available during the Pre-sale period here: https://goo.gl/cRrMmC

Keep it up, guys! Thank you for your support  Grin
yanda.io
I've got a question/suggestion for the "Stop Loss" functionality...

I'd like to be assured that setting "Stop Loss" to 100% actually disables the stop loss function. In other words, I want to be assured that if the value of my currency drops to zero (or near zero), the BmyBit system won't create a trade to sell that currency.

From a user interface perspective, it would be much more reassuring to have an option to select "Stop Loss Disabled" when creating a PATS. Alternatively, when you create a PATS with Stop Loss of 100%, it'd be good to see "Stop Loss Disabled" on the PATS detail screen.

The PATS system is working really well for me. I'm not trading huge amounts, but the system still manages to make nice gains. My confidence in the system is growing  Smiley

Hello!

That's a clever suggestion and we will implement it soon! Thank you so much for it! Smiley

The fact that your confidence in BmyBit is growing makes us very happy!

Please keep in touch with us!

I wish you a profitable day with PATS  Cool
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I've got a question/suggestion for the "Stop Loss" functionality...

I'd like to be assured that setting "Stop Loss" to 100% actually disables the stop loss function. In other words, I want to be assured that if the value of my currency drops to zero (or near zero), the BmyBit system won't create a trade to sell that currency.

From a user interface perspective, it would be much more reassuring to have an option to select "Stop Loss Disabled" when creating a PATS. Alternatively, when you create a PATS with Stop Loss of 100%, it'd be good to see "Stop Loss Disabled" on the PATS detail screen.

The PATS system is working really well for me. I'm not trading huge amounts, but the system still manages to make nice gains. My confidence in the system is growing  Smiley
yanda.io
Hello guys! You may find the video presentation of the BmyCoin wallet here https://youtu.be/ENZTa2NlXtc
yanda.io
BMYC available: 999765  Smiley
yanda.io
hello dev can newbi join this project?

Yes, they are more than welcome Smiley

You can follow the indications described in the bounty program.

Activity: 1482
Merit: 10
hello dev can newbi join this project?
Activity: 7
Update:

48,943.00000000 BMYC still available!!  

Cool

If there are still early bird tokens available, can you extend the early bird sale.

Also, are the strategies on the website live and what kind of strategy are they (ema crossover, fibbonacci etc?).

How long have you been testing the strategies and where is the proof they have worked and for how long?

Hello,

we have just released the Pre-sale thread!

We look forward to seeing you on bmybit.com!

Can you answer my questions please?. Why do all your responses sound robotic. Also, why are you asking to join the slack when it says you have not enabled email subscription? Again, where is the proof of trading track record?

Hello Camelio,

Sorry if you think we are replying to you as robots. You may find the track of our records in the Leaderboard page of bmybit.com. You can also check our statics in the thread if you don't want to register with us (we are not encouraging you to do so).

You can Join Slack by using the link provided in the thread. What is the problem with the email?

The strategy we provide is a static one. Other 4 strategies will be added before the end of 2017.

Please, feel free to ask as many questions as you wish and we will do our best to reply ASAP.

Thank you so much for your time!

I wish you a profitable day!

It says 'This team's administrator has not enabled email signups.'..it says that every time you click the slack link posted on the thread and your website

Also, whats the purpose of the ICO if I can just buy the tokens when I need them or subscribe monthly?
yanda.io
So many new exchanges in the recent. Whats going on?
Hello!

BmyBit is not an exchange, it is an automated trading system that works across multiple exchanges  Cool

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So many new exchanges in the recent. Whats going on?
yanda.io
where detail bounty
signature code and more, not explain about type coin

Details of the bounties are on the thread and on bmybit.com

We do not impose a specific signature, so you can choose yours by yourself.

The BmyCoin is a MultiChain based token.

Please, let me know if you need more info.

Thank you for your time Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
where detail bounty
signature code and more, not explain about type coin
yanda.io
Update:

Cool

If there are still early bird tokens available, can you extend the early bird sale.

Also, are the strategies on the website live and what kind of strategy are they (ema crossover, fibbonacci etc?).

How long have you been testing the strategies and where is the proof they have worked and for how long?

Hello,

Can you answer my questions please?. Why do all your responses sound robotic. Also, why are you asking to join the slack when it says you have not enabled email subscription? Again, where is the proof of trading track record?

Hello Camelio,

Sorry if you think we are replying to you as robots. You may find the track of our records in the Leaderboard page of bmybit.com. You can also check our statics in the thread if you don't want to register with us (we are not encouraging you to do so).

You can Join Slack by using the link provided in the thread. What is the problem with the email?

The strategy we provide is a static one. Other 4 strategies will be added before the end of 2017.

Please, feel free to ask as many questions as you wish and we will do our best to reply ASAP.

Thank you so much for your time!

I wish you a profitable day!
Update:

Cool

Hello,

Activity: 2
Hi guys,

for those who have not yet joined us at bmybit.com and cannot see our 'Leaderboard' - we have over 110 users already trading with us!
yanda.io
Update:

Cool

Hello,

Update:

Cool

Pages:
Jump to: