Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Trading across mutiple exchanges - BmyBit - page 6. (Read 4679 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101
yanda.io
RESERVE FILIPINO TRANSLATION (if you need one)

Hello,

Yes we need it! Please contact us at [email protected] and we will get back to you with the necessary info.

Thank you so much
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
RESERVE FILIPINO TRANSLATION (if you need one)
yanda.io
A very interesting project I would like to see this project a success.
And wait for more information about this project.  Smiley

Hello,

thank you so much for your interest! What info would you like to have?

Happy to share more info  Grin
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
A very interesting project I would like to see this project a success.
And wait for more information about this project.  Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I think that it sounds really good

I've already used the website before and it works very well

Hope to see the project grow!

Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
RESERVE INDONESIAN TRANSLATION IF YOU NEED
yanda.io
BmyBit integrates the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges into a single application.

Register on bmybit.com

PATS
(How it works)

PATS helps both amateur and professional traders to stay on top of their investments. By automating trading strategies, our algorithms work with no downtimes and let you avoid emotions during your trading sessions.

STEP 1:

Use your API Keys* to connect PATS with one or more of the following exchanges

*In order to avoid any potential threats from malicious third-parties, your funds cannot be transferred without your consent

STEP 2:

Select your parameters

• Select the exchange (i.e: Poloniex)
  • Choose a promising pair (i.e: BT-LTC)
  • Decide the size and the percentage risk (Stop Losses) of your investment
  • Set the optional parameters and start your Automated Trading Strategy

PATS embeds 3 different trading strategies

There are 3 different ways of making profits with bmybit.com. Each algorithm represents an automated strategy that will help you achieving your goals.

PATS Algorithms:
1) Static Trading Strategy
2) Dynamic Trading Strategy
3) Arbitrage

The Static trading strategy automatically splits the initial investment in 2 equal sides and converts one side of the investment in the second currency of the pair (i.e. : if a user starts a strategy with BTC-LTC with an initial investment of 1 BTC, the PATS strategy immediately convert 0.5 BTC in LTC)

By splitting the investment in 2 sides, and converting one side in the other currency of the pair, the PATS strategy determines the initial price of the investment that will determines the calculation of the profits and of the losses.

The Standard strategy automatically places orders to buy and to sell in order to increase the amount of the digital assets involved with a chosen pair.

If you want to know how to set the trading parameters, click here: https://www.bmybit.com/guide/3/

The Dynamic trading strategy is an improvemed version of the Standard trading strategy. It automatically places orders to buy and to sell in order to increase the amount of the digital assets involved with a chosen pair.

It also follow the waves in order to restart the strategy every time that the price go far above the last selling price or far below the last buying price(but always above the risk level).

***The Dynamic trading strategy will be released during December 2017***

BmyBit allows the simultaneous buying and selling of assets in different markets in order to take advantage of differing prices for the same asset across multiple exchanges.

***Arbitrage is currently in beta version on our BETA test domain***

Price table

No deposit required and no fees based on initial investments or profits achieved.

BmyCoin (BMYC)

ICO starts on December 15th
Intial price: $4.25
Current price: $3.75.

BMYC entitles users to pay for services at a discounted price on bmybit.com and to receive a share of the profits generated by our PATS. The share of each user will be distributed on a quarterly base and calculated over the percentage of BMYC that they hold compared to the total amount issued.

Statistics

PATS: Trading strategies executed: 5,209 | Average lifetime of a strategy: 11 hours | Average profitsof each strategy: 4.42% | Total Volume Traded: 178 BTC

BMYC: Wallet holders: 114 | Tokens sold: 11,555,61153846 BMYC | Tokens earned back: 245.54 BMYC

BmyBit Blockchain: Transactions: 9,908 | BMYC Transactions: 570

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meet our team on bmybit.com/team/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pages:
Jump to: