Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Trading across mutiple exchanges - BmyBit - page 5. (Read 4679 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101
yanda.io
IMO you have to think about some bounty campaign if you want to gain some attention here on forums and on social platforms. It's like a must have here to be a successful ICO.

Hello!

We have already drafted the bounty campaign and we will update the post with the relevant info tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your interest! I look forward to hearing back to you soon  Cheesy
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
IMO you have to think about some bounty campaign if you want to gain some attention here on forums and on social platforms. It's like a must have here to be a successful ICO.
yanda.io
BMYC available: 46,267.60000000

yanda.io
BMYC available 47 118 

https://bmybit.com
yanda.io
BMYC available: 48 773

We will close the early bird tomorrow! You can still purchase BMYC at $2.5  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 257
yanda.io
Is it too late now to join the platform for free or can I still sign up? I may purchase some tokens in the early bird presale part of the ICO. I will watch this thread with interest now over the coming days I am thinking.

Hello,

we have already closed the free access to the platform. Don't be afraid, we will always make some special gift to our early adopters so I am sure that you will enjoy your eventual account with https://bmybit.com.

The BmyCoin is certainly a way for you to gain profits from us, and I would be very happy with seeing you as one of our earlier BMYC holders!  Cool

Thank you for your time, I wish you a profitable day!!
yanda.io
How many coins in total (include early bird/pre sale/ico/bounty/coins for devs etc..... will there be?)
Also how are the funds collected from ICO used and in what percentages? Thanks...

Hello,

there will be 10 000 000 BMYC. Regarding the % you are asking for, I have to ask you to be a little patient as we will release those figures August 15th.

I am very happy with your interest! Thank you for your time and I wish you a profitable day!
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
nice logo, i like it ,
Hopefully your project is successful and achieved as targeted  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Is it too late now to join the platform for free or can I still sign up? I may purchase some tokens in the early bird presale part of the ICO. I will watch this thread with interest now over the coming days I am thinking.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
How many coins in total (include early bird/pre sale/ico/bounty/coins for devs etc..... will there be?)
Also how are the funds collected from ICO used and in what percentages? Thanks...
yanda.io
BMYC available 48,849.00000000
yanda.io
New video available @ https://youtu.be/zelP724Q6ss
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Update:

48,943.00000000 BMYC still available!! 

Cool
yanda.io
We have updated our spreadsheet with BmyCoins available!
yanda.io
Interesting. Guys what is your connection to Poland?

Hello!

we are participating in an acceleration program in Warsaw. If you are from Poland and keen of meeting us we will be here in Warsaw during next week and during September  Grin

Well, I am from Poland but I won't be near Warsaw in coming weeks unfortunately (going to Zakopane for my vacation Cool). But if you need polish translator let me know.

Our Alicja is from Poland but we are outsourcing the marketing campaign. Yes, we would like to speak about Polish translation, please feel free to reach us on [email protected] and we will give you more info.

PS: we will update the Thread with the Bounty scheme soon!
sud

Hello!

we are participating in an acceleration program in Warsaw. If you are from Poland and keen of meeting us we will be here in Warsaw during next week and during September  Grin

Well, I am from Poland but I won't be near Warsaw in coming weeks unfortunately (going to Zakopane for my vacation Cool). But if you need polish translator let me know.
yanda.io

Hello!

we are participating in an acceleration program in Warsaw. If you are from Poland and keen of meeting us we will be here in Warsaw during next week and during September  Grin
sud
Pages:
Jump to: