Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎 [ANN]TravelChain |TokenSale starts DEC 15| SMART-TRAVELLING ECOSYSTEM 🔥 - page 3. (Read 21387 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ICO-scammer Christoph Hering is "Development Advisor" at Travelchain.

This should everybody know:

In 2016 he initiated a pre-sale for the Blockpay.ch project. The project comprised of several components, nothing was ever delivered.

Christoph Colin Hering partnered with Kenneth Edward Silver "Ken Code" https://www.bitrated.com/scamalert

Christoph Hering in his role as CEO never provided any financial reports.

ICO funds ended up being diverted into their own pockets.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pre-ico-blockpay-zero-cost-digital-currency-point-of-sale-systems-1587349

Ouch. That's serious
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
ICO-scammer Christoph Hering is "Development Advisor" at Travelchain.

This should everybody know:

In 2016 he initiated a pre-sale for the Blockpay.ch project. The project comprised of several components, nothing was ever delivered.

Christoph Colin Hering partnered with Kenneth Edward Silver "Ken Code" https://www.bitrated.com/scamalert

Christoph Hering in his role as CEO never provided any financial reports.

ICO funds ended up being diverted into their own pockets.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pre-ico-blockpay-zero-cost-digital-currency-point-of-sale-systems-1587349

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi, I haven't found this info here - what algoritm does your blockchain have? And why have you chosen it?

Hello! TravelChain basis is Graphene blockchain from bitshares working on delegated proof of stake algorithm. It has been chosen due to its efficiency, speed and the democratic approach to the community
How much does one coin cost now?

Greetings! 1 TT = 0.012 USD equivalent. Can be bought with plenty of cryptocurrencies  Smiley
Activity: 266
Hi, I do believe that blockchain technologies have a great future especially in travel industry.
You project is extremely interesting and promising.
Wish you good luck with it.
I really believe in the project but the key of success in this market is promotion and being known. Otherwise you just dissapear.
How are you managing the promotion right now?

Hello! Perfectly understanding the importance of the promotion Wink
Now it is split in several directions, social media, offline marketing such as conferences, meetups and etc. Search of thought leaders is also essential Smiley
Activity: 154
I really believe in the project but the key of success in this market is promotion and being known. Otherwise you just dissapear.
 How are you managing the promotion right now?
hi dev, I also wonder what will digital development fund do? i mean why do you have it and what will it be used for? p.s. sorry if this question have already been asked

Greetings! Smiley no problem. Look at our WP https://travelchain.io/WhitePaper.pdf on the page 15, there is an info that you need
Hey! What is the difference between a basic account and a lifetime account? I mean fees and rights. Thanks
Hello there! Basic is the cheapest account, the fee for its creation is paid by the registrar. Lifetime account has no limits in length of participation as comared to the temporary account, fee for the updates is also paid by the user.
How many technical observers will be in the system? thnx
Hello! The number of technical observers can vary from 0 to 1000  Smiley
Activity: 67
How many technical observers will be in the system? thnx
Activity: 41
Hey! What is the difference between a basic account and a lifetime account? I mean fees and rights. Thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
hi dev, I also wonder what will digital development fund do? i mean why do you have it and what will it be used for? p.s. sorry if this question have already been asked
Activity: 38
Hi, I haven't found this info here - what algoritm does your blockchain have? And why have you chosen it?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hi there! I saw an announcement that i can get some bonuses, discounts participating in ICO. Is it true? Could you clarify a bit the rules?
Greetings! First of all, we have a 15% discount until we reach $3mln. Moreover, we have a referral system: you get bonus equal to 5% of your referral's investment Wink
And we have lifetime membership which allows you to get 80% from your referral's transaction fees. Lifetime costs only 7000 TT

Ok, everything is clear! Thanks for the answer  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
How much does one coin cost now?
Activity: 112
Hi Community!

We are glad to present you an interview, which will allow you to get acquainted with TravelChain. You can watch it here.

Best luck to TravelChain!
Activity: 238
Frankly speaking, I don’t really understand why was it necessary to create such an information store in the tourist area. Perhaps, advertisers will get some advantages with its help, in particular, a reduction in advertising costs, but how will regular users benefit? All in all, I’d better bypass this project and watch it from afar.
If you watch it from afar, you’ll miss an excellent opportunity to make profit. As for the benefits for users, there’re a lot of them. The opportunity to receive real rewards for using users’ data alone is very worthy. Also it’s worth noting that unique advertising offers will be created for users depending on their interests (no more annoying advertising) and a “smart” newsfeed will be formed. Nothing like this is offered anywhere!
Will there be any intermediaries in this chain between buyers and sellers?
The only intermediary in such a transaction can be a service that will provide the customers with already processed information when using the TravelChain API. This will simplify the process of creating a unique advertising offer by the advertiser.
Activity: 238
Frankly speaking, I don’t really understand why was it necessary to create such an information store in the tourist area. Perhaps, advertisers will get some advantages with its help, in particular, a reduction in advertising costs, but how will regular users benefit? All in all, I’d better bypass this project and watch it from afar.
If you watch it from afar, you’ll miss an excellent opportunity to make profit. As for the benefits for users, there’re a lot of them. The opportunity to receive real rewards for using users’ data alone is very worthy. Also it’s worth noting that unique advertising offers will be created for users depending on their interests (no more annoying advertising) and a “smart” newsfeed will be formed. Nothing like this is offered anywhere!
Pages:
Jump to: