Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎 [ANN]TravelChain |TokenSale starts DEC 15| SMART-TRAVELLING ECOSYSTEM 🔥 - page 5. (Read 21387 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If a person, who received subsidies from the company, ceases to comply with terms of a plan, you will claim him to return money?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! Do residents of any countries have an opportunity to participate in the sale?
Good evening. Unfortunately, the citizens of the United States, China and Singapore are not allowed to buy TravelChain coins.
Activity: 392
Hello! Do residents of any countries have an opportunity to participate in the sale?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good day to all the forum users! Does anybody know what sources will form Travel Chain’s Fund of Digital Development?

Hi there! Do you mean the Development fund? The development fund is the 30% of total supply which is going to be distributed along the market players of the travel industry and others.
Activity: 266
Good day to all the forum users! Does anybody know what sources will form Travel Chain’s Fund of Digital Development?
I’m wondering if the tokens received by a platform as a commission will be burnt.  In my opinion, it would be an excellent way to stimulate the growth of coins’ price.

Yes it's a way, but the main thing is that it won't reduce volatility.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Are there any special features which can distinguish your project against the background of competitors?
This question was already asked in the thread and was answered. To begin with, the project has its own blockchain. You must agree that this already separates it from 99% of projects in all spheres.
Activity: 238
I’m wondering if the tokens received by a platform as a commission will be burnt.  In my opinion, it would be an excellent way to stimulate the growth of coins’ price.
Can I buy this project’s coins for Shift? I simply have no any other means to spend now.
Unfortunately, you can’t. You can use only Bth and Eth for purchase.

You can use BTC ETH and LTC now. Till the end of the week there will be 8 more: BTH, ETC, ZCash, Waves, NEO, LSK, DOGE, DASH. Sorry but there won't be Shift for now
Token holders are already beginning to be admitted as stake holders which are a force in a company and can influence something. It’s a pity that Travel Chain decided to avoid it, otherwise I would be more interested in investing in this project. 
Hello. I’d like to tell you that there will be a principle of delegated democracy on the platform. It means that every token holder will have a voting right in Travel Chain, even if he has only one coin. Consequently, the more tokens a token holder has, the greater his voice is. 
Let’s say it’s so, but gives a voting right to coins holder?
The company will conduct voting on making different management decisions, every token holder can participate. But if you have no opinion on any particular issue, you can deliver your right of voting to another investor.
I’m wondering if there will be any criteria on categories of questions put by the headquarters on voting.

Any issue can be put on vote if the headquarters of the company consider it to be necessary. Among the essential ones I’d like to lay emphasis on managing the team of technical and economical observes of network and distributing the Fund of Digital Development.

I got it, thank you for the info. Which other benefits will token holders get besides opportunity to participate in voting?

You can spend this tokens on different kind of travelling activities from the business system participants. If you hold a travel business you can spend them for the data about travelers. Moreover, you will be able to sell it on a stock if you like
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
It’s great that I’ll get money for my data now, thanks TravelChain for this! But I’m still wondering what reward will I get for providing my personal data?
Hello, comrades! Tell me, how much will it cost to access personal data of any group of users on TravelChain platform?
Everything will be determined by stock quotes. You will receive as much money as companies will be willing to pay for such information.
It is interesting in such a transparent market will be intermediaries or speculators?
Activity: 177
Can I buy this project’s coins for Shift? I simply have no any other means to spend now.
Activity: 364
Token holders are already beginning to be admitted as stake holders which are a force in a company and can influence something. It’s a pity that Travel Chain decided to avoid it, otherwise I would be more interested in investing in this project. 
Hello. I’d like to tell you that there will be a principle of delegated democracy on the platform. It means that every token holder will have a voting right in Travel Chain, even if he has only one coin. Consequently, the more tokens a token holder has, the greater his voice is. 
The company will conduct voting on making different management decisions, every token holder can participate. But if you have no opinion on any particular issue, you can deliver your right of voting to another investor.
I’m wondering if there will be any criteria on categories of questions put by the headquarters on voting.

Any issue can be put on vote if the headquarters of the company consider it to be necessary. Among the essential ones I’d like to lay emphasis on managing the team of technical and economical observes of network and distributing the Fund of Digital Development.

I got it, thank you for the info. Which other benefits will token holders get besides opportunity to participate in voting?
Hello. I don’t really understand, why will the company issue up to 10% of additional coins every year? Can anybody explain me this?

Greetings! 10 percent is the optimal number to mint new tokens per year due to the market growth and the amount of data growth. What's more we've calculated that this amount won't blur the stakeholders' stake and won't cause the inflation of TT.
Activity: 209

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Where can I monitor the amount of funds raised on ICO?

Soon the tracker will be up on our website: https://travelchain.io/

Excellent) Monitoring is very important for investors. Well, and for potential investors.
Activity: 364
Activity: 224
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
It’s great that I’ll get money for my data now, thanks TravelChain for this! But I’m still wondering what reward will I get for providing my personal data?
Hello, comrades! Tell me, how much will it cost to access personal data of any group of users on TravelChain platform?
Everything will be determined by stock quotes. You will receive as much money as companies will be willing to pay for such information.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: