Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10 - page 2. (Read 56197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
We need another Tom14Cat14 to take over this coin. Firecoin was a P&D and it got somewhere.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Damn, that ended quickly. My enforced vacation made me miss the action. I mined a bit, and I guess I'll hold on and see what happens. I actually was hoping to get more active in this coin, I just didn't have time.

I'd like y'all to reflect on a couple things. Tom's experiment is not proof, because the sample is too small, but it's in aggregate with a lot of other coins very good evidence that a bunch of the people in Crypto are failing to understand what "decentralized" really means. I've seen it with a number of coins. The investors are quite willing to make a profit, or even just accumulate some coins, but they want the development team to do EVERYTHING that boosts the coin.

While a strong team is certainly a desirable feature, the coin itself should NOT depend on the dev team. Right now I can think of just one coin who's users have for the most part given up the tit and started using the coin as currency. Bitcoin. Satoshi developed it to a point, the people he recruited and attracted developed it a bit further, but MOST of the adoption and market innovations have come from the users.

Alts, on the other hand, have yet to stand on their own, even though MOST have more going for them technically than bitcoin. Faster transactions, lower value due to higher amounts of coins, proof of stake in many cases, a great many cool features. And yet they do not take off.

Why? Because most of you are waiting for your Messiah.

Guess what?

THERE IS NO MESSIAH!

Take a look at the guy in the mirror and ask him or her WHY your favorite coin is going nowhere or just making a small move here and there. Ask WHY it's not at a market place attracting goods and services.

Then do something about it.

I am not preaching without acting. I'm involved in a company that intends to absolutely revolutionize crypto trading, and I have side projects that will use a few coins as their exclusive payment option. These are long term plans, as I'm just one guy. But if each and every one of you came up with JUST ONE service denominated in your favorite coin(s) you would see the trade volume on those coins skyrocket. It don't have to be anything crazy. Maybe you can make paper airplanes in a unique manner (yeah I pulled that out of my ass). Sell 'em. Or write a book on the subject and sell that!

Decentralized. Bottom up, not top down. Think about it. If you depend on the developers, you will be disappointed no matter the success or failure of a coin, because it will be THEIR success, THEIR glory, and THEIR coin to do with as they please.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
should i sell all my tradercoin or just hold it for nothing..??

Huh Huh

I'm buying, you can fill my order on Bittrex.

LOL
maybe i still hold it...
you can buy from other
 Cheesy
legendary

Huh Huh

I'm buying, you can fill my order on Bittrex.

Huh Huh
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Yeah I here ya brother, just hurt to hear for me!  Anyway we could consolidate these resources and move them over to Firecoin somehow?

Really there is nothing over here at TRDR to bring over to Fire. No one wanted to help the coin they wanted me to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yeah I here ya brother, just hurt to hear for me!  Anyway we could consolidate these resources and move them over to Firecoin somehow?
Damn this sucks!  Lost some BTC building up TraderCoin for the profit share and now it is gone:-(

Are you planning on keeping FireCoin going?

Yes there is more interest there. This coin was meant to be run by the community and hped it would take off. there are about 4 of us. So IMO it is time to cut losses.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Damn this sucks!  Lost some BTC building up TraderCoin for the profit share and now it is gone:-(

Are you planning on keeping FireCoin going?
Activity: 490
Last payment has been maid. 0.135838177 BTC was sent out to those enrolled.

Received - Thank you.
legendary

Received - Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
This coin will be a P&D toy  Grin
legendary
I have thought long and hard about this but I am ending the profit share program for Trader. The coin has totally flopped. I am going to cut my losses now. There are only about 3 or 4 people enrolled so I apologize to them. I will make this weeks payout and include last weeks 10% that was deducted for auto buy. There has not been enough to even buy 1 Hashlet so it will all be dispersed to those still holding when I run payouts.

You guys may not believe me but this was not an easy decision. However this amount of Hashlets costs $1050. I have directed all earnings form this to the profit program. But since there is such a lack of support for this community I need to know when enough is enough and just let the coin die.

That's disappointing but I understand your position, I've been a supporter since the beginning. I don't think the coin will die with you running it but that takes time and we are all busy with everything. TRDR lives!
I have thought long and hard about this but I am ending the profit share program for Trader. The coin has totally flopped. I am going to cut my losses now. There are only about 3 or 4 people enrolled so I apologize to them. I will make this weeks payout and include last weeks 10% that was deducted for auto buy. There has not been enough to even buy 1 Hashlet so it will all be dispersed to those still holding when I run payouts.

You guys may not believe me but this was not an easy decision. However this amount of Hashlets costs $1050. I have directed all earnings form this to the profit program. But since there is such a lack of support for this community I need to know when enough is enough and just let the coin die.
Working wallets are ready. code is ready. Block explorer should be ready soon. The coin will be ready on time.

ha??
 Huh Huh Huh
Working wallets are ready. code is ready. Block explorer should be ready soon. The coin will be ready on time.

I think you are in the wrong thread? Or is that from me pre launch? If so not sure what you are getting at?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Silent....   Lips sealed

Yep. I did add allcrypt but now that I said I will not developer and I will stick too my original plan it has shown me what people want. They want a coin developer to run the coin. Nt the community.
Pages:
Jump to: