Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10 - page 6. (Read 56197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I just updated enrollment. We have 9613 TRDR enrolled. That means 24% of all current TRDR is enrolled.

It should be more than that now. I had to move some of the coins back to my original wallet using "Coin Control Features". How often does the rich list update, once every hour?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

buy order in low price...
sell order in high price..

Grin

I just dont get it. There are 40k coins right now. You are paid to hold the coin. Why are people selling here and why are others not buying.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

buy order in low price...
sell order in high price..

Grin
I just updated enrollment. We have 9613 TRDR enrolled. That means 24% of all current TRDR is enrolled.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
why are there so many script coins recently?  Huh Huh

I suspect for 2 reasons.

The devs want to see the newest ASICs increase their network hashrate.

Winter is coming.
I spoke with the devs, who asked that I post it here to see what the community thinks!

would you be interested in a "Proof of Action" campaign?
Its a service that we offer that allows you to set up social media actions such as retweeting or liking on facebook, and then pays out a small reward for each action performed.

here is an example:

http://www.cryptotycoons.com/poa-campaigns/noblecoin-proof-action/

Thank you for posting here. What exactly do you guys do and what do we have to do?
There is a .05 btc fee for setting up. We're still in beta which is why the price is so low.
We then set up a series of actions such as retweets, facebook likes, site visits, etc. Each action a user performs is worth a certain amount, decided by you. We track the actions performed, and the addresses to those who performed them. We then either generate a list of addresses for you to pay out once a day, or pay them out ourselves for a 1% fee pending we are not overwhelmed with other coin campaigns yet.

The actions serve two roles. They focus your communities voice into a single message that garners lots of attention on twitter, etc. With so many coins launching everyday, having a central powerful message is the best way to draw attention to you. They can also be used to get people to actually look at the services and features of your coin by getting them to visit specific sites through actions.

Is there an interest for this at this time?

I have interest in this plus a few others but not a very many. This is kind of disappointing.

Well your campaign has been paid for, if the community can come up with a donation for the reward we can get it rolling anytime.

I will donate coins for it.
I should be able to set the campaign up and launch it tomorrow evening if the community is willing to raise the funds to pay rewards out =)

Set the reward to 1 TRDR. There are only 49k coins so 1 is still a pretty big %
Activity: 910
I spoke with the devs, who asked that I post it here to see what the community thinks!

Its a service that we offer that allows you to set up social media actions such as retweeting or liking on facebook, and then pays out a small reward for each action performed.

here is an example:

Thank you for posting here. What exactly do you guys do and what do we have to do?
There is a .05 btc fee for setting up. We're still in beta which is why the price is so low.
We then set up a series of actions such as retweets, facebook likes, site visits, etc. Each action a user performs is worth a certain amount, decided by you. We track the actions performed, and the addresses to those who performed them. We then either generate a list of addresses for you to pay out once a day, or pay them out ourselves for a 1% fee pending we are not overwhelmed with other coin campaigns yet.

The actions serve two roles. They focus your communities voice into a single message that garners lots of attention on twitter, etc. With so many coins launching everyday, having a central powerful message is the best way to draw attention to you. They can also be used to get people to actually look at the services and features of your coin by getting them to visit specific sites through actions.

I have interest in this plus a few others but not a very many. This is kind of disappointing.

Well your campaign has been paid for, if the community can come up with a donation for the reward we can get it rolling anytime.

I should be able to set the campaign up and launch it tomorrow evening if the community is willing to raise the funds to pay rewards out =)
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
why are there so many script coins recently?  Huh Huh

here is an example:

legendary

here is an example:

here is an example:

Activity: 910

here is an example:

Didn't think I would make it for the first enrollment, but managed to muster up the coins:-)

Enrollment info sent.  Will continue to try and add some more to my wallet each week as well.

Great job. I will update soon.
legendary
Didn't think I would make it for the first enrollment, but managed to muster up the coins:-)

Enrollment info sent.  Will continue to try and add some more to my wallet each week as well.
What percent would you estimate it would take to keep up with rise in difficulties?

Asking cause I definitely support the idea, but wondering if it would make more sense to do like 20%.

You can consider this my "yes" vote for both coins:-)

Really it is hard to say because this mines ZEN pool. So far this has not decreased in payments very much. The avg has stayed pretty close for 2 weeks now. It is $21 per hash and there is a $.08 maintenance fee per day.

Side question: Are you doing a pool specific Hashlet or Prime. The reason I'm asking because I'm not sure about ROI, seems like you can mine ZenPool with either but you can't change to future algo with pool specific Hashlet and it costs 50% less.

This is a zenpool solo. I split the money with out paying for it out of this miner. The only fee taken out is the $.08 maintenance fee.
legendary
Perhaps we can do a vote on the percentage to put towards miners?  Personally I would vote for more, like 20%.  Just makes sense to ensure we can keep adding and I like the idea that everyone would essentially be donating the exact same amount to partake.  Think this is MUCH better idea that asking people to donate for sure!
legendary
What percent would you estimate it would take to keep up with rise in difficulties?

Asking cause I definitely support the idea, but wondering if it would make more sense to do like 20%.

Really it is hard to say because this mines ZEN pool. So far this has not decreased in payments very much. The avg has stayed pretty close for 2 weeks now. It is $21 per hash and there is a $.08 maintenance fee per day.

Side question: Are you doing a pool specific Hashlet or Prime. The reason I'm asking because I'm not sure about ROI, seems like you can mine ZenPool with either but you can't change to future algo with pool specific Hashlet and it costs 50% less.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: