Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10 - page 10. (Read 56197 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
OH and look at the price now. I guess if this rally keeps going those that sold at 12k will be pretty mad.

it's flying up today!  I made a killing yesterday on mining. For some reason, the hashrate dropped so low that I was just collecting.  It's nice to see the price jump today..  Any reason why?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Hi Trader fans. Back again after a week away. Nice to see how you guys are progressing.

How is it looking with your ideas and what is the update on the holding programme?

Regards

I am going to make my final decision tomorrow about the profit share program.

For those interested I have just paid out all the Firecoin holders for that program. This will give you an idea of what payments might be here. The total for 5 days of mining was .128 BTC this was split amongst 46.06% of total Fire. Please post any questions you might have. Right now there are a few No votes and not a very over whelming amount of support for it. Let me know what you guys are thinking. Is it just because you will not get rich from the profit share? If that is what you want then go to the next scam coin that you will probably lose on. This coin will be better in the future meaning it will be good for those who hold the coin for more then a day.
Activity: 995
Hi Trader fans. Back again after a week away. Nice to see how you guys are progressing.

How is it looking with your ideas and what is the update on the holding programme?

Regards
https://twitter.com/AphexTwin4ever/status/507540236118032384

https://twitter.com/AphexTwin4ever/status/507540003900391424

plz RT and follow if you like.
TRDR needs more pr. at thic marketcap this is steal! this is one of the newsest coin at bittrex...
spread and thin orders at asks are totally amazing

RT'ed.

Same.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

TRDR needs more pr. at thic marketcap this is steal! this is one of the newsest coin at bittrex...

RT'ed.
Activity: 560

I've been working on a new look for TRDR. Let me know what you guys think

I like it

Are you going to use this logo? Should I try to come up with another design?

Looks nice, but it kinds of resemblance the Dell logo Smiley

Lol.. I was playing around with it for a while, didn't bother looking up other designs for reference. I see the resemblance though!

Can you post one of just the coin too. That way I can submit it to the places that need just the coin logo. Great Job. Can you put your TRDR address in your signature.
brand new
Activity: 0

OH and look at the price now. I guess if this rally keeps going those that sold at 12k will be pretty mad.
Activity: 350

I like it

it has better graphics than the dell one and also looks nice.
Activity: 350

I like it

it has better graphics than the dell one and also looks nice.
Guys don't sell coins for peanuts. Coin has really low actual supply, there's no fast flood by new coins, market cap is extreme low - yesterday was 5btc (~2400 $), today it's bigger but still this is extreme low. If all of holders won't sell at XX k prices, and miners will hold, this coin will hit nice rise.

It really looks like some people are trying to get cheap coins. Just watching some of the bids and sells last night was interesting.

Someone's willing to spend 0.04BTC for 800 TRDR on CEX. It's like a week+ worth of mining at 100Mhs buddy! Grin Grin Grin

I was watching Bittrex. And someone would put in a 1000 TRDR+ sell wall and would make sure their buy orders were just 1 higher then the highest to make the bots dump into them. Then the sell wall would go away. Then a bit later they would do it again. There was a big spread so the lowest sell was around 39k but they were getting people to sell at 12k.
legendary
Guys don't sell coins for peanuts. Coin has really low actual supply, there's no fast flood by new coins, market cap is extreme low - yesterday was 5btc (~2400 $), today it's bigger but still this is extreme low. If all of holders won't sell at XX k prices, and miners will hold, this coin will hit nice rise.

It really looks like some people are trying to get cheap coins. Just watching some of the bids and sells last night was interesting.

Someone's willing to spend 0.04BTC for 800 TRDR on CEX. It's like a week+ worth of mining at 100Mhs buddy! Grin Grin Grin
legendary

I like it

Just an FYI for those who doubt I will pay out if we put this profit share program over here at Trader coin. Make sure you watch Firecoin today. I will be sending out payments soon.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702951.540
Activity: 560
brand new
Activity: 0
Just an update so people don't panic. I am running errands today so as soon as I get home I will catch up on questions. In the meantime go check out firecoins's new wallet. Let me know if you want similar here.

Why can't all developers be as transparent as you are with the community? Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to tradercoin thus far. I will do my best to help increase the exposure to this coin.

I like it
Looking at how it the price is moving it almost looks like someone is gathering coins but trying to not make price go up at this point. Hmmm I wonder what they could be doing.
Pages:
Jump to: