Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TRITTIUM/Xevan/Asic & NiceHash resistans - MN/POS/POW HYBRID NO PRESALE - page 10. (Read 28098 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 100
It was a amazing project to develop the system which would provide banks with the tools for attractive cooperation.
It has a good opportunity for those who involved in the electronic market, they also have provided many features that will attract more people and I will do research for more benefits of the project and I will keep my eye on it for more updates and announcements.
Even the block chain functionality they are adding for the financial dealings which is completely unique which TRITTIUM is exploring to the new technologies which are trending in the digital economy and their current plans are resuming more vision for the investors.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 3
Hello team, when does the distribution of tokens begin? This information you do not have on the site. Please publish this information. Thank you.
And in addition to this question may we also know when will be the tokens get listed on exchange site and how much does it cost per token on the ico?

Thank you. We had an OTC funding , every mqsternode was sold for 0.75 BTC for total of 7.5 BTC
That all the funding we received, additionally we sold 4 BTC of premine.

SO far we listed on cryptobridge and coinexchange  Coins can be bought there
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Hello team, when does the distribution of tokens begin? This information you do not have on the site. Please publish this information. Thank you.
And in addition to this question may we also know when will be the tokens get listed on exchange site and how much does it cost per token on the ico?
As what the manager of this thread said, there is no ICO so it means that there will be no distribution of tokens. And for the exchange, probably the team are working on it sinced it is needed and very essential for Trittium coin to be listed in a good and popular exchange like Bancor and Kucoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Trittiums main goal is to provide resources and tools for bank to adapt blockchain technology. A very ambitious project it seems but also interesting to follow thier achievements. Good luck on your project.

Trittium project not only providing resources but they are also educating people and changing their life to became a part of community even they are less fortunate in life. Hope the team continue their commitment and the crypto community needs to support this ambitious project for the benefit of everybody.
With this very promising project, I am gladly willing to take part in its revolution and striving here in the crypto currency community to achieve to goals towards the goodness and better improvements of the society. I hope that the Trittium will reach more achievements and continuous its further developments.
Activity: 280
Trittiums main goal is to provide resources and tools for bank to adapt blockchain technology. A very ambitious project it seems but also interesting to follow thier achievements. Good luck on your project.

Trittium project not only providing resources but they are also educating people and changing their life to became a part of community even they are less fortunate in life. Hope the team continue their commitment and the crypto community needs to support this ambitious project for the benefit of everybody.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
This project really interest me since now, I have seen how the team are taking action towards this project as having been so actively, gladly taking and answering all the people queries and questions regarding the Trittium project. I will keep tuning on unto this project and let's see what will be the next move to happen.
copper member
Please explain your question... we already above block 100K , we didnt do ICO, its a MN/POS coin...
so no more tokens will be distributed.
We have dev fee which not be sold unless we above 600 SAT
Activity: 193
Wow this is another amazing project here in the crypto curency community that come to exist with a good potential and great capabilities. I am looking forward to what the Trittium can make to bring a good impact in the community that will benefits the whole community. I will know more about this project and keep observing for more updates and announcements.
Looking forward to news. Good project and has all chances to become one of the top ones.
Activity: 504
Where can I get a token? Can I buy it on the exchange? Or only the developers now have the opportunity to purchase coins? I'm interested in this question. Thanks in advance for the answer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I was on your official website, I wanted to see a team of developers who are working on the development of the project. But unfortunately I did not find any information about the team. I think this is also important information and you should add it to your site.
Dua
Activity: 616
This project has caught my attention and here it goes, I read the information regarding this project and I am glad to what the TriIttium wants toward the crypto currency community. Moreover, I have already been visited their website and there they have their whitepaper. I think this project needs more promotions.
Yes, they will need advertising for sure, I just happened to see this project. It's interesting and weird why I did not see it before, there was no advertising about the project.
That will bring more attention of the crypto currency users by gaining more involvement and engagement accordingly they can also take an initiative planning to list on any popular exchanges as we will have more possibilities to reach the expectations.
in any case, the project is just beginning its development and these guys still have a lot of work. But I think they should pay special attention to advertising their project, so that the development of the project was successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Important one , prepare to a lot of math, We announce fork to control inflation, fork will take 30-45 days from now.
Rewards will be reduced to 80 coins  split 80% Masternode , 20% POS
Then Halved in 3 month and then Halved again in 3 month, No collateral change, All coins you accumulated so far will stay with you.
That's how the rewards will look like, limiting supply to about 140M area

As you can see in the screenshot we starting  prove of consumption starting February 2019, the following screenshot will explain how it will affect additional ROI based on or revenue assumption
On top of that ROI please pay attention to the deficit column, this supposes to increase the coin value, since we ill have to purchase from exchange more coins that generating.
I will be more then happy if someone who really understand why its great and innovative will contact me and create an article about that.

Metrics in details explaining all the ventures and allocation seems achievable but we seek waiting more looking on further areas as you have focused with various IOS and Android versions that grabs more attention of various new users from various zones.
Activity: 518
It was a amazing project to develop the system which would provide banks with the tools for attractive cooperation.
It has a good opportunity for those who involved in the electronic market, they also have provided many features that will attract more people and I will do research for more benefits of the project and I will keep my eye on it for more updates and announcements.
Activity: 294
We do not require to wait for 3 to 4 days to receive our rewards as per the Trittium current deployment activity this will bring more attention and interest of the participants, we wait to experience this deployment activity go successfully with this planned activity as discussed in the official white papers.
copper member
I will say it once again, you all underestimate what we can do together, I know its very easy to wait on the sidewalk for success and watch others doing all the hard work.
However, if each of our holders will help, we will be in a different place.
Meanwhile, even  I am trying not to work on Saturdays I am working on fork math, roadmap, discussing UI with developers, working with a guy that trying to help us to get some grants from European government, etc.
How could you help? You all want TRTT to hit 1 USD one day, right? YOU CAN HELP.. vote here
https://aiodex.com/vote/TRTT
Activity: 294
This project has caught my attention and here it goes, I read the information regarding this project and I am glad to what the TriIttium wants toward the crypto currency community. Moreover, I have already been visited their website and there they have their whitepaper. I think this project needs more promotions.
Yes, they will need advertising for sure, I just happened to see this project. It's interesting and weird why I did not see it before, there was no advertising about the project.
That will bring more attention of the crypto currency users by gaining more involvement and engagement accordingly they can also take an initiative planning to list on any popular exchanges as we will have more possibilities to reach the expectations.
copper member
We completed KYD  (Know your developer) verification and will be published there on Monday, we choose  public verification

Thank you
Activity: 378
It is deserving to choose Trittium as my choice as we can see they have implemented a loan idea which is really interesting opportunity to experience with the project at the initial level which adds a value for participants along with NiceHas resistans.
copper member
Please find summary of our last week and our next week plans

What we completed this week:
Technical
1) Genesis was integrated to production web wallet and payment gateway
2)White labeled web wallet was released for genesis
3) Android web wallet and platform redesign were postponed but instead we completed following:
4) Trittium Passport (Authentication Service)
5) Trittium UI Kit

Marketing:
1) Started preparation for marketing campaign  for beta release (I hope you all saw the videos)

Legal:
We formed a company. Waiting for crypto licenses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plans for next week  ending  Aug 11
Next week will be busy
1)  Start updated version  of website , @PeasantForHire  already bugging  me  daily   with questions
2) Release updated whitepaper
3) Release updated RoadMap
4) Officiall  team reveal
5) Fork announcement
6) Android wallet release
7) White labeled Android version for genesis release
Cool Start platform redesign
9) Start working on additional service that will be used as booster for trittium consumption and we dont want to reveal it at the moment
Activity: 574
you have ready wallets for Windows and Linux. And what about the purses for smartphones Android and iOS? Is the development planned in the near future?
Pages:
Jump to: