Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TRITTIUM/Xevan/Asic & NiceHash resistans - MN/POS/POW HYBRID NO PRESALE - page 11. (Read 28098 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The project seems interesting as they were able to helped all people of crypto to earned enough profits from their investments. They also have provided many features that will attract more people here and be part on this loan platform. Hopefully, the web wallet of Trittium will be available so that we can have a test on this platform on how it works in real time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello team, when does the distribution of tokens begin? This information you do not have on the site. Please publish this information. Thank you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This project has caught my attention and here it goes, I read the information regarding this project and I am glad to what the TriIttium wants toward the crypto currency community. Moreover, I have already been visited their website and there they have their whitepaper. I think this project needs more promotions.
Yes, they will need advertising for sure, I just happened to see this project. It's interesting and weird why I did not see it before, there was no advertising about the project.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 3
Please read an article explaining why we choose Estonia
https://t.co/5RLVpdJWha
Activity: 434
This project has caught my attention and here it goes, I read the information regarding this project and I am glad to what the TriIttium wants toward the crypto currency community. Moreover, I have already been visited their website and there they have their whitepaper. I think this project needs more promotions.
Me too. I have a question about airdrop and bounty program. Have they ran it before? I am really seriously.
copper member
We will hold voice Q&A session today 6PM GMT on #english-voice channel, please make sure to have push to talk enabled when joining and mute yourself.

Please join our discord to hear more
https://discordapp.com/invite/GzT8GxX
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
copper member
Trittium now a registered company. Please see screenshot

http://prntscr.com/kdrifn
Activity: 196
Well. How much Trittium for setup Master Nodes at here? And what is pricr of Trittium at current time? No presale is mean only main sale?
Activity: 504
Wow this is another amazing project here in the crypto curency community that come to exist with a good potential and great capabilities. I am looking forward to what the Trittium can make to bring a good impact in the community that will benefits the whole community. I will know more about this project and keep observing for more updates and announcements.
Activity: 280

Trittium project helps elevate financial freedom not in single individual but in community as a whole by educating them on how to manage their monetary problems. They want to support community with less access to traditional bank, low in educational attainment and has no collateral back up without geographical barriers.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
I've posted my TRITTIUM platform review! You can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4787013.new#new
I'll appreciate if you leave a comment.
Activity: 190
Accumulation coins on the whole, NOW we have 949 MasterNode !!!
Activity: 26
Slowly collecting coins  Cool

copper member
We successfully opened corporate bank account and paid for cryptocurrency license

We have to cooperate, it's more like a football team. Common goal  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
This is fantastic news!

TRTT is helping other Crypto projects reach their goals and in turn are getting support to help themselves as well. It's fantastic to see the Crypto community working together to further Crypto adoption throughout the world. I felt I had found a real treasure when I invested in this project early on and have only been more and more impressed with it as time goes along. This is one of the most dedicated teams I have run across in Crypto, and in life for that matter. I feel like this is just the tip off the iceberg of what Trittium has to offer and can't wait to see what its future has in store for us all.

I really appreciate all of your hard work, Conspander
Pages:
Jump to: