Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TRITTIUM/Xevan/Asic & NiceHash resistans - MN/POS/POW HYBRID NO PRESALE - page 9. (Read 28098 times)

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 3
Where can I get a token? Can I buy it on the exchange? Or only the developers now have the opportunity to purchase coins? I'm interested in this question. Thanks in advance for the answer.
We traded on CB long for 2 months already, even we didn't do public presale we did take care about fare coin distribution and you can see it on explorer
As you can see top 25 wallets has only 10% of the coin which is very little compared to others.
My personal wallet and trading account is known to the community as well as dev fee.
All expenses and incomes are public
Thank you
Thank you for such an open response! It's strange that I have not seen anywhere voting for your token, maybe you should reconsider your advertising campaign?
We discussed it few times there is no reason to advertise the coin. We will start massive advertising when platform is ready
that is, you want to say that at the moment you do not need additional investors and investments or partnerships? I believe that a good advertising campaign is never superfluous.
I never said so Smiley we do.. but we will be in beta in 3 weeks. That's when promotions will start
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Where can I get a token? Can I buy it on the exchange? Or only the developers now have the opportunity to purchase coins? I'm interested in this question. Thanks in advance for the answer.
We traded on CB long for 2 months already, even we didn't do public presale we did take care about fare coin distribution and you can see it on explorer
As you can see top 25 wallets has only 10% of the coin which is very little compared to others.
My personal wallet and trading account is known to the community as well as dev fee.
Thank you
Thank you for such an open response! It's strange that I have not seen anywhere voting for your token, maybe you should reconsider your advertising campaign?
We discussed it few times there is no reason to advertise the coin. We will start massive advertising when platform is ready
that is, you want to say that at the moment you do not need additional investors and investments or partnerships? I believe that a good advertising campaign is never superfluous.
Well, I was hoping that this project would have launch a bounty campaign soon but it is already been said here that they don't need to further advertise the coin. So, we cannot do anything now since this is what the decision of the project team for the Trittium coin. But of course people that suggest a promotions only want good for this project, same goes for me too.
A good promotion is best fitted to this kind of good project here in the crypto currency community that has a good platform to be ready for keep going for growth that can build a good impact to the whole community. But if the project team doesn't want a bounty campaign as a promotion then I guess they have a good strategy towards its goal to achieve the brighter future in here.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Thank you
Well, I was hoping that this project would have launch a bounty campaign soon but it is already been said here that they don't need to further advertise the coin. So, we cannot do anything now since this is what the decision of the project team for the Trittium coin. But of course people that suggest a promotions only want good for this project, same goes for me too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Trittiums main goal is to provide resources and tools for bank to adapt blockchain technology. A very ambitious project it seems but also interesting to follow thier achievements. Good luck on your project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Thank you
Dua
Activity: 616
do you have an official channel on Youtube? It would be nice to add a video about the project to Youtube, and not just in Discord. What do you think about it?
Activity: 574
you have ready wallets for Windows and Linux. And what about the purses for smartphones Android and iOS? Is the development planned in the near future?
Android will be released as APK next week and submited to google store, also will be delivered as white labeled to our partners.
IOS its a little bit more complicated, they we will submit a request next week however we expect long listing there.
With that you can see working IOS wallet on top of payment gateway here already
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QwsJSGbNlYfznfTwFVjFH-fkLrcJCOnI

beta was published month ago
thanks for the answer. Now I'll wait for the next week to download the purse on my Android smartphone. I hope the wallet will work without any problems.
Activity: 378
Hello team, when does the distribution of tokens begin? This information you do not have on the site. Please publish this information. Thank you.
Please explain your question... we already above block 100K , we didnt do ICO, its a MN/POS coin...
so no more tokens will be distributed.
We have dev fee which not be sold unless we above 600 SAT
I'll try to explain my question differently, I did not see that your tokens can be bought already, I thought that your token will only be distributed, so I asked about the distribution of coins, because I did not find this information anywhere.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
In my opinion, Trittium is really good project at this time. Have listed at coinmarketcap. We can mining Trittium or only buy?
Listing on coinmarketcap is completely a success pioneering possibility that Trittium have take the reaping initiative which is reaping to a next level as this fetches the attention of various people attention across the globe and brings an active involvement from various participants.
Well, I think that soon we can see a token on the site, next to other tokens. The team works well and I'm sure that I will not leave my job half way.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 3
you have ready wallets for Windows and Linux. And what about the purses for smartphones Android and iOS? Is the development planned in the near future?
Android will be released as APK next week and submited to google store, also will be delivered as white labeled to our partners.
IOS its a little bit more complicated, they we will submit a request next week however we expect long listing there.

Well, so variety of wallet. And if don't have any mistake we are listed at coinexchange already right?
Yes we are, most volume on crypto-bridge though
Activity: 504
Thank you
Activity: 518
Publishing on the beta version is completely adding a secured parameter for me to choose Trittium as my choice as i can proceed with my workflow safely from no cyber attacks accordingly we do expect more focus on the bounty activities, is there any bounty program launched  Huh These will gain more attention from various new users.
Activity: 294
Thank you
Listing all the expenses and incomes publishing on a public panel allowing us to understand the project workflow how you are allocating for all the necessities along with the possibilities to work as promised in the official whitepapers however once we reach all the levels we can increase the coin value through active involvement from all the supporters efforts.
Activity: 378
This project has caught my attention and here it goes, I read the information regarding this project and I am glad to what the TriIttium wants toward the crypto currency community. Moreover, I have already been visited their website and there they have their whitepaper. I think this project needs more promotions.
Yes, they will need advertising for sure, I just happened to see this project. It's interesting and weird why I did not see it before, there was no advertising about the project.
They have even actively responding for all the queries in our bitcointalk Ann thread accordingly for more user convenience they are engaging on all the activities on the official social channel which is building trust for all the investors when their queries are clarified with no delay and highly prioritized.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
Hello team, when does the distribution of tokens begin? This information you do not have on the site. Please publish this information. Thank you.
And in addition to this question may we also know when will be the tokens get listed on exchange site and how much does it cost per token on the ico?
As what the manager of this thread said, there is no ICO so it means that there will be no distribution of tokens. And for the exchange, probably the team are working on it sinced it is needed and very essential for Trittium coin to be listed in a good and popular exchange like Bancor and Kucoin.
Distribution of tokens will actually began after the end of the project accordingly after listing on the exchanges, as they are focusing on their CEO and experienced professionals advice they are following up all the hierarchy for the right decision to implement better functionality in the project for the welfare of all the participants.
Activity: 294
Trittium developers have established a full pledged foundation which are even covering the clusters of adverting as we can experience the wallets of Windows, Linux, Macos and webwallet which will gain individual traffic from the particular usage category of participants. This initiative even adds a merit for all the supporters to speak with the investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
In my opinion, Trittium is really good project at this time. Have listed at coinmarketcap. We can mining Trittium or only buy?
Listing on coinmarketcap is completely a success pioneering possibility that Trittium have take the reaping initiative which is reaping to a next level as this fetches the attention of various people attention across the globe and brings an active involvement from various participants.
Activity: 434
Activity: 644
Merit: 261

the characteristic feature of a project that develops more sophisticated and advanced is to make applications and real work methods of the project category they are making. this is a positive thing about TRITTIUM
Activity: 196

Well, so variety of wallet. And if don't have any mistake we are listed at coinexchange already right?
Pages:
Jump to: