Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 34. (Read 141246 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
What about a Web wallet so people can access it from Android and any other Os they'd like ?
Server maintenance could eventually be paid from Staking the coins (untill then Crowdfunding maybe?).
A lot of security worrys come to mind .. maybe someone else can explain to me why this is a horrible Idea.

Web wallet would be great but on the other hand there are security concerns.
I'm trying to find a web wallet software with staking ability, no luck so far. Does anybody know any?

I could probably do it in HTML. It would be ugly, and it would just basically use the reference daemon as the backend. But calclulating HOW to reward stake would be complicated. Also, you could ask CuriousCat about the software he's using for the GMC web wallet, though it don't deal with staking. It could probably be modified for it.

Unfortunately just a HTML backend is not enough here, it has to deal with multiuser stuff, has some security added, etc...
GMC web wallet has no staking part and it's not easy to add, at least I can't.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
What about a Web wallet so people can access it from Android and any other Os they'd like ?
Server maintenance could eventually be paid from Staking the coins (untill then Crowdfunding maybe?).
A lot of security worrys come to mind .. maybe someone else can explain to me why this is a horrible Idea.

I'm trying to find a web wallet software with staking ability, no luck so far. Does anybody know any?

I could probably do it in HTML. It would be ugly, and it would just basically use the reference daemon as the backend. But calclulating HOW to reward stake would be complicated. Also, you could ask CuriousCat about the software he's using for the GMC web wallet, though it don't deal with staking. It could probably be modified for it.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Even without staking ability would be a nice start Smiley
I think it should be somehow seperated where u only Stake the "cold" wallet.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Well I set up this for now..  I need to get transparency background on the "square graphic".  

There is a black hoodie that I have the circle coin on front and the square graphic on back.  
Some of it doesn't look good yet.. working in progress - that site is difficult to work with, for setting it up!!  Sad

http://www.cafepress.com/truckcoin

All proceeds would go to more promoting/marketing.

rocoro, GOOD WORK!
Have you seen TRK at Cryptopia this morning? Truck is sitting in the number 3 position.
Crytopia also has a Market where the T-shirts can be sold!

Thanks, that cafepress store isn't working too well though.. for some reason a bunch of products won't show.
Does Cryptopia let you design shirts or you are basically just linking to products?

I am sure Cryptopia has nothing to do with design, just a platform to list your products, like an eBay I am presuming. So it might be premature to consider Cryptopia until you or some one of us wants to invest into some Truck clothing items or accessories and retail them on Cryptopia's Market place.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Well I set up this for now..  I need to get transparency background on the "square graphic".  

There is a black hoodie that I have the circle coin on front and the square graphic on back.  
Some of it doesn't look good yet.. working in progress - that site is difficult to work with, for setting it up!!  Sad

rocoro, GOOD WORK!
Have you seen TRK at Cryptopia this morning? Truck is sitting in the number 3 position.

Thanks, that cafepress store isn't working too well though.. for some reason a bunch of products won't show.
Does Cryptopia let you design shirts or you are basically just linking to products?

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Well I set up this for now..  I need to get transparency background on the "square graphic". 

Some of it doesn't look good yet.. working in progress - that site is difficult to work with, for setting it up!!  Sad

rocoro, GOOD WORK!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Android would be great for the truckers to move currency to each other.

Vegas
legendary
Noise, what are your thoughts on an android version?  
Maybe not a wallet that stakes, but a wallet just to do transferring / payments?

Or would both be possible? 

Android version would be great.
Unfortunately, i know nothing about android stuff so probably can't do it by myself so we have to find someone who can.
But i'll try to do some research.
legendary
Noise, what are your thoughts on an android version?  
Maybe not a wallet that stakes, but a wallet just to do transferring / payments?

Or would both be possible? 

legendary
Hello, I need the file boostrap.dat, I downloaded from the link at OP but is only 260,839 blocks.

Just uploaded fresh bootstrap.zip, will sync up to 406586.
legendary
Well I set up this for now..  I need to get transparency background on the "square graphic". 

Some of it doesn't look good yet.. working in progress - that site is difficult to work with, for setting it up!!  Sad

legendary
Hello, I need the file boostrap.dat, I downloaded from the link at OP but is only 260,839 blocks.

Sometimes you need restart the wallet,  and make sure that "bootstrap.dat" is named bootstrap.dat

It gets stuck.. just have to close wallet, rename back to "bootstrap.dat" instead of ".old" then start the wallet again.

legendary
Activity: 910
legendary
Make the first one the back, and the third the front, but off center on the upper left, and it looks like a uniform. I don't have the art skillz to mock it up, but I think that would be very cool looking.  

EDIT: make the front one smaller, by about half, to achieve the effect I'm talking about.

I think that effect would be cool also,  I'll try to make one like that available for people too.
Have the "uniform" shirts for people who maybe work shows..

I guess its all personal choice and if we provide a couple different shirts for people to pick from, then they can just pick what they want.

Have you looked at cafepress? I don't know that they are or are not a good deal, but it's a way to get it out there with little to nothing out of pocket. Not good enough for shows and shit, like you're talking, but something you could link back to the website, etc.

Set up a cafepress shop ?   Thanks! I'll look into it  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Make the first one the back, and the third the front, but off center on the upper left, and it looks like a uniform. I don't have the art skillz to mock it up, but I think that would be very cool looking.  

EDIT: make the front one smaller, by about half, to achieve the effect I'm talking about.

I think that effect would be cool also,  I'll try to make one like that available for people too.

I guess its all personal choice and if we provide a couple different shirts for people to pick from, then they can just pick what they want.

Have you looked at cafepress? I don't know that they are or are not a good deal, but it's a way to get it out there with little to nothing out of pocket. Not good enough for shows and shit, like you're talking, but something you could link back to the website, etc.
legendary
I was also thinking in terms of promotion, that if a phone wallet would be available - I could start sending out some truckcoins to people and get them set up with it right away!  Show them how easy it would be to use.  Cool
legendary

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Does these look ok for a shirt?  

I like the third or last one here. I don't think, on T-shirts we need to talk percentage or try to say too much. If people see the name TruckCoin on a powerful image, and if they are interested in it then they will ask you about it and then you can say something about the coin and interest. Regarding POS I highly doubt any newbie will have any frame of reference in which to appreciate it, so, I say keep it simple.

To me all 3 look good but i prefer the first one - it is informative and website address is clearly visible.

Very nice work!  I like the second one myself if I was going to pick one out to wear.  Maybe I'm kind of odd but I'd consider wearing one that said “What the TruckCoin?” on it. Cheesy  Kind of as a conversion starter you know. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: