Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 32. (Read 141246 times)

7m
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Nice so TRK is on Cryptsy?? Awesome that's great news to hear Smiley Also could someone tell me what the total TRK coin supply is right now if they don't mind Cheesy Cheers
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TRK/chain.php
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TRK/richlist.php

PoS interest: 200% per year
PoS reward/block limit: 200 TRK per block
Min stake time: 9 Days
Max stake time: 30 Days
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Nice so TRK is on Cryptsy?? Awesome that's great news to hear Smiley Also could someone tell me what the total TRK coin supply is right now if they don't mind Cheesy Cheers
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
legendary
Cryptsy wallet still syncing so no deposits posted yet https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status
I can't wait Smiley

Great news!  Looks like a green light on Crypsy now, I'm testing deposit...  I'm happy, good job everyone.  Smiley

It's not synced yet, still about 80K blocks to go.
legendary
Cryptsy wallet still syncing so no deposits posted yet https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status
I can't wait Smiley

Daemon got hung up around 250k. I gave it a kick this morning Smiley

Thank you guys for adding TRK Smiley
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I can't wait Smiley

Great news!  Looks like a green light on Crypsy now, I'm testing deposit...  I'm happy, good job everyone.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
I can't wait Smiley

Daemon got hung up around 250k. I gave it a kick this morning Smiley
legendary
I can't wait Smiley
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Noise, I am wondering when we will have an updated mac wallet. Also, presently I have no coin control. It seems coin control has disappeared from the 9.8.0 upload. Maybe I just can't find it?
I can't build mac wallet by myself, older mac versions were built by Maxpower but he's not active recently.
MystPhysX can build a wallet for us for 25USD in BTC but I'd like to add visual theme and some other updates to the code before paying for mac build.

Regarding coin control, probably you just have to enable it in Settings > Options > Display > Display coin control features...
When your ready with the visual and updates let me know. I would be happy to contribute. Also, I followed your directions and now have coin control active again. Cant figure how it got shut off as it was active for weeks. ?

If you have cats or children, blame them  Grin

Otherwise, you probably did it inadvertantly. Happens to the best of us from time to time. In almost all wallets, it's where Noise told you, so next time it's missing or you have a new wallet, there it is Cheesy
Cats, dogs, kids, ghosts, and fumble fingers but now I know where it is!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Noise, I am wondering when we will have an updated mac wallet. Also, presently I have no coin control. It seems coin control has disappeared from the 9.8.0 upload. Maybe I just can't find it?
I can't build mac wallet by myself, older mac versions were built by Maxpower but he's not active recently.
MystPhysX can build a wallet for us for 25USD in BTC but I'd like to add visual theme and some other updates to the code before paying for mac build.

Regarding coin control, probably you just have to enable it in Settings > Options > Display > Display coin control features...
When your ready with the visual and updates let me know. I would be happy to contribute. Also, I followed your directions and now have coin control active again. Cant figure how it got shut off as it was active for weeks. ?

If you have cats or children, blame them  Grin

Otherwise, you probably did it inadvertantly. Happens to the best of us from time to time. In almost all wallets, it's where Noise told you, so next time it's missing or you have a new wallet, there it is Cheesy

legendary

Some things I've noticed that might be small bugs.  
This is on v0.9.8.5 compiled under Linux, Ubuntu Trusty

1. The stake weight doesn't seem to update much when you hover over the "axe picks" icon.
    I have to restart the wallet in order for correct current weight number to show.  

2. When I get a stake, if you've given names to addresses... it doesn't show the name associated with the address.  Just says (n/a).
    Other wallets I stake with will display the (account/address) name.

Yep, looks like a small bugs, I'll take a look at that when I get back to work in September. Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

On number two, have you defined a custom change address? Not sure, but that could explain it.

No.. well I created new addresses and named them.  
But like I said, I've noticed in other wallets that it seems like they give the "head" address name that was staked with.
I would provide a screenshot but its in my other computer.

legendary

1. The stake weight doesn't seem to update much when you hover over the "axe picks" icon.
    I have to restart the wallet in order for correct current weight number to show.  

2. When I get a stake, if you've given names to addresses... it doesn't show the name associated with the address.  Just says (n/a).

Yep, looks like a small bugs, I'll take a look at that when I get back to work in September. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

On number two, have you defined a custom change address? Not sure, but that could explain it.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: