Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 35. (Read 141246 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Does these look ok for a shirt?  

I like the third or last one here. I don't think, on T-shirts we need to talk percentage or try to say too much. If people see the name TruckCoin on a powerful image, and if they are interested in it then they will ask you about it and then you can say something about the coin and interest. Regarding POS I highly doubt any newbie will have any frame of reference in which to appreciate it, so, I say keep it simple.

To me all 3 look good but i prefer the first one - it is informative and website address is clearly visible.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Make the first one the back, and the third the front, but off center on the upper left, and it looks like a uniform. I don't have the art skillz to mock it up, but I think that would be very cool looking. 

EDIT: make the front one smaller, by about half, to achieve the effect I'm talking about.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

I like the third or last one here. I don't think, on T-shirts we need to talk percentage or try to say too much. If people see the name TruckCoin on a powerful image, and if they are interested in it then they will ask you about it and then you can say something about the coin and interest. Regarding POS I highly doubt any newbie will have any frame of reference in which to appreciate it, so, I say keep it simple.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Well,  went to the show and one of the things that kept being brought up was "is there some way to do it on your phone?"

I told them an android version (most seemed to have android based phones) could possibly be in the works,  as I've seen it for other coins.

So maybe we could get this ability?

Some of these guys put a lot of money into their trucks!

Wow, what a beautiful trucks! Thank you for your efforts!
A mobile wallet should be our main goal for the near future IMO. The truck must be mobile. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Well,  went to the show and one of the things that kept being brought up was "is there some way to do it on your phone?"

I told them an android version (most seemed to have android based phones) could possibly be in the works,  as I've seen it for other coins.

So maybe we could get this ability?

Some of these guys put a lot of money into their trucks!

legendary

Personally I like the first one better - it's more informative and site url is easy to read.

For a shirt maybe it's better to re-arrange it like this -
(it's not a gold color just because i made it quick from my template, gold looks better for a shirt)

Thanks!  I'll try to create one with that design too!

Edit: there I updated the post and put a new design (round coin).

Off to a truck show soon, its steambath hot out.. I'll try to go for awhile.

legendary

Personally I like the first one better - it's more informative and site url is easy to read.

For a shirt maybe it's better to re-arrange it like this -
(it's not a gold color just because i made it quick from my template, gold looks better for a shirt)
http://downloads.truckcoin.net/misc/tshirt1psd.zip

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Too crowded/noisy for the first one IMO.

Second one, I would take off the white frame and move it down a bit (10-15px?).  Maybe the text could be blown up a smidgen, while maintaining the ratio it has now.  Also, changing 'PoS' to 'Interest' or '200% Interest' would be good.  Pretty sure "pos" more likely means 'piece of shit' to laymen Tongue 

Great job&efforts man!

There I edited them a bit,  thanks for the input!   Any better?

Awesome work!  Exactly what I was talking about.  Only thing left is maybe a switcharoo on 200% and interest, as not to imply that people are just very interested in the coin haha

I have pretty conservative tastes, so feel free to disregard my critique of the first one Smiley  I do think it looks better now though.
legendary
Cryptopia tipping slot for TRK cost 500000 DOT.
I have that amount and going to buy the slot today but if anyone willing to participate you can send some DOT coins to 1JDgLACGJBbqphYtZu6fvGWyeZEvp5GacU (my DOT address at Cryptopia) Smiley

Just sent 50000DOT to your address. Thanks! Smiley
legendary

Second one, I would take off the white frame and move it down a bit (10-15px?).  Maybe the text could be blown up a smidgen, while maintaining the ratio it has now.  Also, changing 'PoS' to 'Interest' or '200% Interest' would be good.  Pretty sure "pos" more likely means 'piece of shit' to laymen Tongue 

Great job&efforts man!

Dunno but I like the first one. It's more informative and attractive.
legendary

Great job&efforts man!

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Great job&efforts man!
legendary

legendary
Cryptopia tipping slot for TRK cost 500000 DOT.
I have that amount and going to buy the slot today but if anyone willing to participate you can send some DOT coins to 1JDgLACGJBbqphYtZu6fvGWyeZEvp5GacU (my DOT address at Cryptopia) Smiley
legendary
If you can find out a way to get a Truck Stop chain to give out Truckcoins in place of or in addition to their own branded rewards program points , then truckers will use them like they are going out of style.
It would give you a circulating economy for Truckcoins,
TruckStop => Truckers => TruckStop and so on.

http://www.truck-drivers-money-saving-tips.com/rewards-program.html

Knew a Lotus Domino Dev that quit computers to become a Truck Driver ~10 years ago.

Cool

Or just have some kind of separate rewards program that would only be based on TRK ?  (name it - TRK 200% Interest reward!)
In hopes that maybe the others would switch to TRK as the units of reward?

I don't know how easy it would be to get already branded rewards to switch over,  might be difficult.  
If we could create TRK's own rewards program and others see the benefit of the currency portion,  it might be possible.  
Just my opinion.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Saw this on the OP
PoS reward/block limit: 200 TRK per block

What is the recommended amount of Truck to keep per Block?

Thanks.
 Cool
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Noise23, I am not sure how many coins are now in the TRK donations fund but I think a great use for promotion would be to show appreciation to rocoro and also to set up the tipbot over at Cryptopia. I have never been one to go after tips and was not sure how effective it was but after hanging out in the tip box for a few days I now have a VERY positive attitude! At least 6 coins that I either never knew existed or was just moderately aware of now sit in my balance page, some actually with modest value but all that have name recognition for me now. The balances pop out because I have not bought any coins there other than playing my own trk in the sell buy book. I now know all these previously unknown coins intimately. There is really something about getting gifts handed over to you that obliges the mind to at least take a look at the gift. We could easily get, on an average, just from the active troll box users, 300 giftee's a day who may very well want to trade and download the trk wallet and start staking.

Currently we have 210k in the donation fund, just sent 10k to rocoro Smiley

Will contact Cryptopia to add TRK as a tip currency. Looks like they want 500,000 DOT for it but not sure yet.
OK Noise23 thanks for moving on this. I have read that you are on kinda of a retreat or R&R time which you totally deserve. I am happy that you have acknowledged this request and also got some trk to rocoro and at the same time hope you get the rest you need, so am done with my request for a while. Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 1092
If you can find out a way to get a Truck Stop chain to give out Truckcoins in place of or in addition to their own branded rewards program points , then truckers will use them like they are going out of style.
It would give you a circulating economy for Truckcoins,
TruckStop => Truckers => TruckStop and so on.

http://www.truck-drivers-money-saving-tips.com/rewards-program.html

Knew a Lotus Domino Dev that quit computers to become a Truck Driver ~10 years ago.

Cool
legendary
I'm trying to come up with a general outline of a pitch or way of doing things to some of truckers I don't personally know..  

1. Introduce self.. be professional and/or mix of professional & redneck-ish if they seem like that more..  talk some random stuff of interest...

2. Maybe bring up about are they pissed about how things are,  with economy and banks (most truckers are pissed about something - try to hit on whatever it is - lead it into talk about economy problems, gov, etc.. )

3. Ask if they've heard of Bitcoin - odd chance that maybe some have and you won't have to explain crypto currency as much.  If not, well you're going to have to briefly try to explain things as best you can!

4. Bring up how TruckCoin is similar but more tailored to their needs - maybe mention about how in the future they can buy truck parts with it & we're working on trying to integrate into stores they may use.  You could also bring up the whole - its a decentralized currency made "by the people, for the people" (USA freedom stuff) too.

5. Give the card and a sticker,  hopefully they'll agree with it and you'll see it goin' on down the highway!

I encourage others to try the same or similar method as you see fit, if you go to any truck events/shows or simply want to talk to people.
legendary

Yes gold is nice too Smiley
It looks like the font is missing for the side and bottom text, it looks raw.
It's Roboto Condensed, you can get it here http://downloads.truckcoin.net/misc/roboto.zip

Hey noise! I was wondering what font that was...  I was searching forever for it, thanks for providing it !!   Smiley lol

Also, thanks for the donation.. !
I will be putting that toward materials.  I will post receipts when I withdraw any to use some or if i'm allocating it toward something.

EDIT: I guess this is my best stab at it, with correct fonts.

Pages:
Jump to: