Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 64. (Read 141246 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
noise23 any ideas what has caused the fork? Change in code since the last release?

I'm not exactly sure but it looks like the fork appeared because of the mix of autocheckpointing and no autocheckpointing clients.
Autocheckpointing is enabled since 0.9.5.0 but there were still a few older 0.8.x clients on the network.
It seems like at some point one of the older nodes minted some block that was not accepted by the network
but caught up by the older version clients which were unable to obtain a checkpoint and old versions went to their own fork since then.
legendary
hi noise23..
I think you would need to get this :

and PR BUZZ : http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/

in planning ahead ...  Grin  Grin

I see no point in this pod thing, it's for pump and dump scamcoins devs  Grin
Github commits are the best "proof of developer"  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any bounties for a Android wallet and a QT Wallet overhaul? (IRC? Market Analysis?)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
hi noise23..
I think you would need to get this :

and PR BUZZ : http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/

in planning ahead ...  Grin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
noise23 any ideas what has caused the fork? Change in code since the last release?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I send some TRK to Bittrex yesterday, and I still can't find the Txid on block explorer.

I use old version wallet, and does it made this problem?

How can I restore the transaction? I'm really appreciated if someone please let me know the way...

ps. The Txid of bottom of screenshot is 9583ca1d3cf46cd0cec645495bb8112ad00de0a2bb776a8ac319f75a7d3a86e3

Your wallet is on a bad fork - all versions below 0.9.5.0 are obsolete now.
Please download the latest wallet version, backup your wallet.dat, delete old files from your Truckcoin data directory (blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, peers.dat) and re-sync with the new wallet.
Your coins should be back in the wallet then - they were never sent on the correct chain.

Oh Thanks. I knew how to change to new wallet, but was worried if sent Trk from old wallet lost forever. Now I installed new wallet and it seems previous coins comming in. ^_^
legendary
I send some TRK to Bittrex yesterday, and I still can't find the Txid on block explorer.

How can I restore the transaction? I'm really appreciated if someone please let me know the way...

ps. The Txid of bottom of screenshot is 9583ca1d3cf46cd0cec645495bb8112ad00de0a2bb776a8ac319f75a7d3a86e3

Your wallet is on a bad fork - all versions below 0.9.5.0 are obsolete now.
Please download the latest wallet version, backup your wallet.dat, delete old files from your Truckcoin data directory (blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, peers.dat) and re-sync with the new wallet.
Your coins should be back in the wallet then - they were never sent on the correct chain.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Still one of my favourite coins. Just needs some more active promo.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
http://www.ddengle.com/files/attach/images/36717/493/885/385fc1d778e6ec8aed15cc31396a00fe.jpg

legendary
TRK daemon update:
If you are running TRK daemon, please update to the latest version from https://github.com/noise23/Truckcoin
Current version v0.9.5.3 will cut off all obsolete TRK wallets (below 0.9.5.0) for better network stability.

I'm working on v0.9.6 gui wallet release, will be ready soon Smiley
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Thanks, noise23

That seems to have worked, I was going to do some coin control and combine some blocks.
When I saw the difference, thought maybe I better not until wallet was back in sync.
Better to safe than sorry! When I reopened my wallet did not lose any of the unconfirmed
coins either. Doing coin control to combine coins, since I am minting many small blocks now.
From what I can see, small blocks have less priority than larger blocks.

Thanks, for all of your help noise23!
Have A Fantastic Week!
legendary
I had my wallet open and it was in sync, then went out of sync. Though it had the latest block time and block. It is on block 121529.
Though estimated block is 122169. I typed the estimated block into block explorer and it reverted back to 121529. My wallet is still
minting. I just thought this is kinda weird for estimated block being higher than actual block current block. Usually it is the other way
around with the current block count higher than estimated block. I checked the block number you had posted yesterday in this thread.
And it is on that block, plus days blocks. My wallet keeps minting, so I guess it is working okay? I did a wallet check and it passed.
Just thought it was kinda weird. Yes I do have the lasted wallet version 0.9.5.1 Every time I download a new block the 2 are getting
closer together. It has to download 635 more blocks to get caught up to estimated blocks.

There is still a fork on the network which is about 600 blocks ahead of the correct chain.
Right now i see 3 forked nodes with old wallet 0.8.2.2 (24.85.126.229, 96.126.107.185 and 95.215.46.87)
Your wallet got connected to one of these forked nodes with longer chain and reports estimated block count from the fork.

It's not a problem because v0.9.5.x has autocheckpointing enabled and it will not accept blocks from the bad chain.
Just delete your peers.dat file and restart the wallet, wrong blockheight estimation should be gone then.
Within the next 24 hours i will release wallet update to get rid of older clients.
I had my wallet open and it was in sync, then went out of sync. Though it had the latest block time and block. It is on block 121529.
Though estimated block is 122169. I typed the estimated block into block explorer and it reverted back to 121529. My wallet is still
minting. I just thought this is kinda weird for estimated block being higher than actual block current block. Usually it is the other way
around with the current block count higher than estimated block. I checked the block number you had posted yesterday in this thread.
And it is on that block, plus days blocks. My wallet keeps minting, so I guess it is working okay? I did a wallet check and it passed.
Just thought it was kinda weird. Yes I do have the lasted wallet version 0.9.5.1 Every time I download a new block the 2 are getting
closer together. It has to download 635 more blocks to get caught up to estimated blocks.
legendary
I'm on block 121393 and the block explorer shows 120961...I think it forked unless the block explorer isn't updating fast enough which I don't see.
You are on a fork, block explorer chain is correct.
Please download the latest wallet version 0.9.5 , backup your wallet.dat , delete old blockchain files and peers.dat and re-sync.
legendary
How do I get some Truckcoin, can I mine it still or is it now Pure PoS ?

I got some from the Faucet, is that the only way nowadays ?

This reminds me of Bottlecaps but without the Nostalgia !
Trickcoin is pure PoS now, the only way to get TRK is to buy at exchanges Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I'm on block 121393 and the block explorer shows 120961...I think it forked unless the block explorer isn't updating fast enough which I don't see.

I think the explorer on http://explorer.truckcoin.net/chain/TruckCoin is right.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
While syncing I noticed that if I open the Qt and don't click the mouse on anything and just leave it be it doesn't pause.... weird bug !
How do I get some Truckcoin, can I mine it still or is it now Pure PoS ?

I got some from the Faucet, is that the only way nowadays ?

This reminds me of Bottlecaps but without the Nostalgia !

I believe it is purely POS? Though not sure.
You can buy TRK coins at Bittrex and Cryptex. Also at Allcoin, but might
have trouble withdrawing them there? As several wallets are having issues
with deposits and withdrawals. Several people in the chatbox have complained
about having problems, including myself.
I combined the less than 1 day old coins, had a little over 16k and sent them to myself.
I like the coin control, as it show coin age and weight. Really handy little tool!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: