Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 61. (Read 141246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I remember when Poloniex refused to add TRK because they said the interest rate was too high. Now they have listed HYP so I think its time for them to add TRK.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Current pump is curtisy of Bennyprofane from poloniex trollbox, he's so happy with HYP he decided to clear out all TRK under 2k on every exchange lol funny guy Grin
+1  Grin
I like this.. TRK go to mooonn Cheesy Cheesy

Space Truckin'?

if the people have started talking about TRK in Troolbox poloniex. may be TRK immediately entered into the poloniex exchange.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Current pump is curtisy of Bennyprofane from poloniex trollbox, he's so happy with HYP he decided to clear out all TRK under 2k on every exchange lol funny guy Grin
+1  Grin
I like this.. TRK go to mooonn Cheesy Cheesy

Space Truckin'?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
+1  Grin
I like this.. TRK go to mooonn Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 461
Merit: 250

You are very welcome.
Currently I do not combine stacks after staking, not needed since diff is very low.
Right now I have stacks of 800 TRK, next round it will be 400 until I see that it takes more time again to get reward.

I am combing blocks as they are small blocks between 128-66 into about a 1500 block size. Had over 500 transactions
in the past 3 days. I have no idea how many transaction a wallet can hold? I am already over 2k in transactions.
I already staked 70 times in the past hour and a half. Most of my coins have been in my wallet for a couple of months now.
As for the network diff weight, I have twice that at 18333 versus 7131. I have a few coins got in early before noise23 took over.
Glad he did! I am sure the network weight low now, because most people have not upgraded yet to the new wallet. The price
the other day was the same as hyperstake! Though it has come down since, and hyperstake shot up to over 10k. Took advantage
and sold 8k between 6.5k and 10k, paid for some of my initial purchase. Sold some of my TRK too, at 4k. It was hard to resist
taking advantage of the current price. The volume was pretty good at Bittrex, .8 BTC. A month or so ago it was lucky to see .1 BTC.
With AllCoin delisting TRK, maybe the volume will pick up at CryptEx also.

Thanks, again for your help, Trololoh!
As of writing diff is 0.00040723, so thats means almost instant payment of reward.

I think the wallet can hold as much as you have space on your harddisk.
But it will slow down your wallet, so once in a while its a good idea to clean up your wallet :
Create new address and everytime you have coins staked move them to the new address.
When done, create new wallet and import private key from the new address into your new wallet.

I was thinking of selling some, but it took me too much trouble to build up a healthy amount.
But I already had reached ROI just before HYP got launched on poli so not much pressure here.
Still, too often I forget to trade.
Ok, I suck when it comes to trading.
Activity: 300

You are very welcome.
Currently I do not combine stacks after staking, not needed since diff is very low.
Right now I have stacks of 800 TRK, next round it will be 400 until I see that it takes more time again to get reward.

I am combing blocks as they are small blocks between 128-66 into about a 1500 block size. Had over 500 transactions
in the past 3 days. I have no idea how many transaction a wallet can hold? I am already over 2k in transactions.
I already staked 70 times in the past hour and a half. Most of my coins have been in my wallet for a couple of months now.
As for the network diff weight, I have twice that at 18333 versus 7131. I have a few coins got in early before noise23 took over.
Glad he did! I am sure the network weight low now, because most people have not upgraded yet to the new wallet. The price
the other day was the same as hyperstake! Though it has come down since, and hyperstake shot up to over 10k. Took advantage
and sold 8k between 6.5k and 10k, paid for some of my initial purchase. Sold some of my TRK too, at 4k. It was hard to resist
taking advantage of the current price. The volume was pretty good at Bittrex, .8 BTC. A month or so ago it was lucky to see .1 BTC.
With AllCoin delisting TRK, maybe the volume will pick up at CryptEx also.

Thanks, again for your help, Trololoh!
Thanks! noise23 and Trololoh

My wallet seems to be working fine now. I am on the same block # 124911 as the block explorer.
Encrypted wallet to stop staking before I am synced, deleted peer.dat. Hopefully this solves the
problem for a while. Started staking as soon as I unlocked wallet. That ought to keep the block
chain moving right along. Lots of small stakes, though will wait to combine them into after they
mature. Any idea on an ideal block size? I initially sent 3k-6k a day, after I bought a bunch on some
exchanges. Though right now I have numerous block sizes between 68-52 range. I know that I should
not make them to big, as it slows down the block chain movement.

Thanks, again for the help! noise23 and Trololoh
You are very welcome.
Thanks! noise23 and Trololoh

My wallet seems to be working fine now. I am on the same block # 124911 as the block explorer.
Encrypted wallet to stop staking before I am synced, deleted peer.dat. Hopefully this solves the
problem for a while. Started staking as soon as I unlocked wallet. That ought to keep the block
chain moving right along. Lots of small stakes, though will wait to combine them into after they
mature. Any idea on an ideal block size? I initially sent 3k-6k a day, after I bought a bunch on some
exchanges. Though right now I have numerous block sizes between 68-52 range. I know that I should
not make them to big, as it slows down the block chain movement.

Thanks, again for the help! noise23 and Trololoh
That is what I thought happened. I am already in the process of resetting it up.
I am using the bootstrap.dat file to speed it up. Am I suppose to delete bootstrap.dat file after it is resynced?
Maybe I will encrypt wallet this time to avoid staking until it is in sync. I had a similar problem with a wallet
staking before it was in sync. That stopped it from staking until it was in sync.
Also is it a good idea to have truckcoin.conf file in roaming app data?
I think it is addnode=1 truckcoin.net with addnode=2 through 4?
Also should I keep peer.dat file or delete it?
From the OP :
addnode=node1.truckcoin.net
addnode=node2.truckcoin.net
addnode=node3.truckcoin.net
addnode=node4.truckcoin.net

-delete peers.dat
-truckcoin.conf should be located in the same directorey as wallet.dat
-bootstrap.dat will be renamed to bootstrap.dat.old
-encrypt your wallet to avoid staking is indeed a good idea, I have done that myself got the same reasons.
(security is the main reason, though)
That is what I thought happened. I am already in the process of resetting it up.
I am using the bootstrap.dat file to speed it up. Am I suppose to delete bootstrap.dat file after it is resynced?
Maybe I will encrypt wallet this time to avoid staking until it is in sync. I had a similar problem with a wallet
staking before it was in sync. That stopped it from staking until it was in sync.
Also is it a good idea to have truckcoin.conf file in roaming app data?
I think it is addnode=1 truckcoin.net with addnode=2 through 4?
Also should I keep peer.dat file or delete it?
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Anybody having an issue with new wallet losing nodes? I opened my wallet a half hour ago,
and had only 1 node. I tried closing and re-opening wallet and the same thing 1 or no nodes.
I tried adding a truckcoin.conf file and that worked for a few minutes, got up 4 nodes.
Then lost them all again. The official block explorer says block #124893 and my wallet is up to
block #124925. I do not know if website is going on and off, or I some how got on another fork?
It was working fine last night with 8-10 nodes, so I do not know what is going on?

It's losing nodes because you are on the fork.
Please backup your wallet.dat and re-sync with empty new wallet. It looks like your wallet is staking when not synced yet and going to fork because it produces new blocks on uncynced chain. You need to download the blockchain with empty wallet then restart TRK client with current wallet.
Anybody having an issue with new wallet losing nodes? I opened my wallet a half hour ago,
and had only 1 node. I tried closing and re-opening wallet and the same thing 1 or no nodes.
I tried adding a truckcoin.conf file and that worked for a few minutes, got up 4 nodes.
Then lost them all again. The official block explorer says block #124893 and my wallet is up to
block #124925. I do not know if website is going on and off, or I some how got on another fork?
It was working fine last night with 8-10 nodes, so I do not know what is going on?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
TRK price is still so undervalued. So little supply.
Activity: 210
If allcoin wants to delist that's okay. Just FYI, I've had most success getting support on allcoin by using their trollbox. The admin is in there sometimes.

It's great to see TRK price getting higher the past few days!
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Nice to see some action on TRK
Anybody notice that allcoin is closing trading on 10/20 and closing wallets 10/27?
Unless dev contacts allcoin and activity increases.
So maybe it's better to let it get delisted from Allcoin and focus on Bittrex and Cryptex for now?
Also in the near future when we grow some volume i'm going to try to push TRK to more exchanges.
+1
TRK does not have enough volume yet to be listed on too many exchanges.
Activity: 297
My experience with Allcoin is dismal, their "support" is worse than no support. IMO, not losing much by dropping them.
legendary
Anybody notice that allcoin is closing trading on 10/20 and closing wallets 10/27?
Unless dev contacts allcoin and activity increases.

Well, i'm not sure if it worth it to try to keep Truckcoin at Allcoin.
It looks like TRK supply is very limited at the moment, nobody wants to sell and it's hard to keep the volume on 3 exchanges at this point.
Also for some reason TRK is doing much better on cryptex.biz than on allcoin.
BTW, Allcoin is hard to communicate, for almost 2 months i'm trying to get them to change TRK logo and links with no luck at all.

So maybe it's better to let it get delisted from Allcoin and focus on Bittrex and Cryptex for now?
Also in the near future when we grow some volume i'm going to try to push TRK to more exchanges.
legendary
Well maybe the wallet is having issues? My deposit at Bittrex disappeared. Still minting,
though only have 1-2 nodes. Current block# 123743 and estimated blocks # 68521.
They were both in sync at around 123727, but since then when to the current above.
I think I have the current wallet? It says build date 15 October and at the top says
0.9.6.0 Maybe when the wallet gets resynced the deposits will show back up at
Bittrex and Allcoin? Just have to have some patience and wait till things get resolved.
I do not know if there is a built in alert to notify wallet users that a new wallet update is
needed? I think the newest version has, but do not think the older wallets have this.
I have a DOGE wallet and it has this built in, comes in handy to notify everyone of a
new updated wallet.

It looks like you get on the fork, current blockheight is only 123653 - http://explorer.truckcoin.net/chain/TruckCoin
Please re-sync using bootstrap file.
Pages:
Jump to: