Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 65. (Read 141246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
How do I get some Truckcoin, can I mine it still or is it now Pure PoS ?

I got some from the Faucet, is that the only way nowadays ?

This reminds me of Bottlecaps but without the Nostalgia !
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Okay I will try that! Did not know I could send them to myself. I sent 5k to Bittrex and have to wait
for wait confirmation. Sending them back to myself probably is a lot quicker. Bought a bunch at Allcoin
a few months ago. But I am leery about them now as their wallets are having major issues with deposits
and withdrawals. I withdrew some coin 4 days ago and I have only 4 confirmations as of now. I just signed
up at Cryptex will see how they work out. Luckily I got most of my Truck coin out of there and into my wallet  Cheesy
I happened to come across Truck coin through HyperStake. Just before you took over as dev. Glad you did, you
are doing an excellent job! I got in early and was able to buy Truck coin on the cheap, 43 satoshi at Allcoin.
I wanted to try mining Alt coins, but the equipment is expensive. That is what got me interested in POS coins.
I currently have TEK, HYP, TRK, CAP, HBN and a few others. Like mining through POS with my wallets, building
up my stash for the future.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
I think I figured it out some what? No sure about the automatic coin selection.
I tried using the list mode and selected the lowest coin totals. Though I probably
should have selected the coin with the least amount of age. Since this is new to me,
I am testing it out to see how it works. I should probably select all the coins with the
least amount of age and combine them into a larger block. If this is correct then I will
try that and combine them into larger blocks. Just did not want to screw it up and lose
a bunch of coins.

Yes it's better to select the youngest blocks so you will not lose coin age.
In the coin control window select blocks you want to combine, click OK button, copy-paste "After Fee" amount to the "Amount:" field, paste your own TRK address to the "Pay To:" field and click send button.
I think I figured it out some what? No sure about the automatic coin selection.
I tried using the list mode and selected the lowest coin totals. Though I probably
should have selected the coin with the least amount of age. Since this is new to me,
I am testing it out to see how it works. I should probably select all the coins with the
least amount of age and combine them into a larger block. If this is correct then I will
try that and combine them into larger blocks. Just did not want to screw it up and lose
a bunch of coins.
Thanks, Noise23

I am on the correct block, just checked it out.
As for coin-control I have never used it before, so I will see if I can figure it out.
I found it in the wallet, checked apply, but I think I may have to restart wallet to
activate it?
legendary
It looks like we got a fork today, i see a couple of forked nodes using older wallet versions.
Please make sure you are running the latest wallet version 0.9.5.x and check if you are on the same blockchain as http://explorer.truckcoin.net/

open the console and type
Code:
getblockhash 120734
for the correct blockchain it should be
Code:
dfb313f216e11366d8c1eb764d48918bbbd93edd3a65963d76774a1a0c2c9481

Right now i'm upgrading dns seeds to exclude older wallet versions from the nodes list.
If you're getting wallet connection issues check if you on the right chain and add nodes to Truckcoin.conf:
Code:
addnode=node1.truckcoin.net
addnode=node2.truckcoin.net
addnode=node3.truckcoin.net

Nothing to worry about, there are just a couple of forked clients with outdated wallet, TRK network is running fine Smiley
legendary
Hi, I have the new TRK wallet 9.5.1 and it kept losing nodes connections. I closed it and then I have 5-6 nodes now.
There are some issues with TRK network today, looking into it right now, will post an update soon.

I was wondering if I should try using coin-control to combine my coins into larger blocks? As I keep minting small blocks
of 12 and 13. I do not know how many transactions a wallet can hold. I have over a thousand now. My wallet has been
minting about 1-2 minutes per block.
Yes you have to combine coins into larger blocks to avoid high cpu usage. Just select blocks you want to combine and send the amount to yourself.
Hi, I have the new TRK wallet 9.5.1 and it kept losing nodes connections. I closed it and then I have 5-6 nodes now.
I was wondering if I should try using coin-control to combine my coins into larger blocks? As I keep minting small blocks
of 12 and 13. I do not know how many transactions a wallet can hold. I have over a thousand now. My wallet has been
minting about 1-2 minutes per block.
legendary
Someone should put a link to this thread on this page http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/truckcoin/
Actually, it's already there - 'Discussion' link Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Someone should put a link to this thread on this page http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/truckcoin/
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Noise23,
Just a moment ago I checked my mac vs 9.5.0. The wallet has been staking beautifully but today, when I checked 'Transactions' the page chronological order of the transaction where not in order, seemingly completely random column of dates of PoS/mined instead of the 'latest' mined to the 'oldest. as it has been. Also all the coins 'Received' notices were grouped at the bottom of the column. So, I closed the wallet and reopened and that restored the Transaction page to its normal order.
I just wanted you to be informed of that momentary glitch.
I'm pretty sure it was just one time glitch, nothing to worry about Smiley

Everything has been working perfectly!
legendary
Noise23,
Just a moment ago I checked my mac vs 9.5.0. The wallet has been staking beautifully but today, when I checked 'Transactions' the page chronological order of the transaction where not in order, seemingly completely random column of dates of PoS/mined instead of the 'latest' mined to the 'oldest. as it has been. Also all the coins 'Received' notices were grouped at the bottom of the column. So, I closed the wallet and reopened and that restored the Transaction page to its normal order.
I'm pretty sure it was just one time glitch, nothing to worry about Smiley
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Noise23,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

Excellent, thank you! Sent some TRK your way Smiley

u are welcome.. thanks for donation..
legendary
Welcome to Indonesian Thread ! Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-809369

Donations  Grin :

pBGgejEAqb6aEgaPebQDrzyesb9n2FNnP4

Thanks

Excellent, thank you! Sent some TRK your way Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Welcome to Indonesian Thread ! Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-809369

Donations  Grin :

pBGgejEAqb6aEgaPebQDrzyesb9n2FNnP4

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Alright, how can I get this to run at the same time HYP is running? Thank you.

TRK and HYP use the same p2p and rpc ports - 18775 and 18776.
To run TRK and HYP wallets simultaneously you need to change ports for one of the coins.

Just create Truckcoin.conf file with the following two lines:
Code:
port=18777
rpcport=18778
(you can put any port numbers there, they just should be different from 18775 and 18776.

Put this Truckcoin.conf file into your Truckcoin directory with wallet and blockchain files.
Now HYP and TRK wallets will work together without conflicts Smiley

I've done this but still get the same issue.

i created a simple .bat file to do this
edit trk.bat
truckcoin-qt.exe -port 4321

not very neat but works fine.

better to just make a shortcut and add "-port 4321" (or whatever port u prefer)

or, one can create a shortcut of the truck qt and then add -port 18777 in properties.

to do this, create a shortcut of the truck qt.
right click on shortcut then select properties.
add -port 12121 at the end of target line.

here is how my line looks like "D:\coin Wallets\Truck\truckcoin-qt.exe" -port=12121  <--- you can change the port to 18777 if you like to.

to run both, hyp and truck, run hyp as normal and for turck run the shortcut.

This is more complete easy (old post from here)
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Im using Windows 8.1 i don´t see any *.conf

make TRK shortcut to truck wallet then , in propertys  add -port 12345  (truckcoin -port 12345 (or whatever port u want)
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
i did, created a Truckcoin.conf file with notepad and put

port=17111
rpcport=17112

into it but still wants to connect standard port when starting wallet
Pages:
Jump to: