Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRL] Tron Legacy | fork 1:1 ratio | welcome to the network | DPoS - page 4. (Read 11437 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I use Tron Legacy wallet to check the balance at the time of distribution of tokens? When do I need to register?
It is not yet available for download. I think the team will announce its opening. It is possible that this will happen soon.
If I understand correctly, the wallet should be presented before June 4. Let's see how the team will cope with the tasks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I would like to know more details about deposit for credit card.
I think we'll know the details after the team presents an overview of the first version of the exchange.
I saw that there is a project that will also use new solutions for the payment system. I think Tron Legacy should offer a high quality product to have a lot of customers.
Activity: 252
I think we'll know the details after the team presents an overview of the first version of the exchange.
Activity: 56
Activity: 126
I use Tron Legacy wallet to check the balance at the time of distribution of tokens? When do I need to register?
It is not yet available for download. I think the team will announce its opening. It is possible that this will happen soon.
Activity: 128
What will you do with the part of the Fund that will not be spent during the pre-sale? This is quite possible due to the short period of sale.
Activity: 182
I want to know about your mining offers now. This part of the project is carried out in parallel with the development of the system?
Now it is difficult to determine the number of participants in the system, but do you have calculations for the first year of development ?
Activity: 139
Is there a limit for countries to participate in your project? Is KYC verification necessary?
What is the economic value of your token on the platform and in the system as a whole? For me, as an investor, this is the main question.
I think that the applications that will be placed on the platform should be motivated to use the token.
I think investors have time to make a decision to participate in this Pre-sale. But we need to hurry, because 5% is a small part.
What is the economic value of your token on the platform and in the system as a whole? For me, as an investor, this is the main question.
I think that the applications that will be placed on the platform should be motivated to use the token.
Activity: 252
You can show the intermediate stages of the development of their products? I am interested to see the interface of your platform.
Activity: 126
I see that you are offering a quick development period for your system. I am glad to know about it. I would like to make a profit in the short term.
Activity: 128
DPoS algorithm is quite successfully used to create blocks. What principle of profit distribution do you offer?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
what's the point of forking a tron. Why didn't you choose something better than tron? Everybody knows that tron is not what  they advertise.
Activity: 182
White paper contains a bit of detail, but the very essence of the system is clear to me. I would like to know how your exchange is different?
The Tron Legacy ecosystem will be able to get many participants only if it can provide interaction between all the participants. I hope that your token will be relevant in the system.
Activity: 139
I'm interested in mining in your network. I think that with the activity of your team to increase the number of developers, you have good prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: