Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRL] Tron Legacy | fork 1:1 ratio | welcome to the network | DPoS - page 6. (Read 11437 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
What marketing strategy do you use now to attract more miners?
Activity: 128
It is possible that you can be a good solution for a number of Dapps.  I'd like to get to know your development team. Are you planning to update your website soon?
as I understand it, the network has already been tested by third-party developers. So I hope we can learn more before June 8th .
Activity: 56
It is possible that you can be a good solution for a number of Dapps.  I'd like to get to know your development team. Are you planning to update your website soon?
Activity: 182
I like your idea. But how can you guarantee an increase in the value of the token immediately after the completion of the token sale. Do you have a certain strategy?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I read your WP. I don't quite understand why you need an exchange on the platform. Its terms will have benefits to the holders of the token TRL?

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I understand correctly that your network has already been tested by third-party developers? Is the presale open yet?
that's right, presale is open
copper member
Hi. At what stage of development is your project now? Does the road map meet the deadlines?
yes
Activity: 139
I understand correctly that your network has already been tested by third-party developers? Is the presale open yet?
Activity: 51
Activity: 140
Hi. At what stage of development is your project now? Does the road map meet the deadlines?
copper member
Serious move. Successes in the fight with Justin)))
Glad to see you with us!
Activity: 10
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Serious move. Successes in the fight with Justin)))
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: