Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRL] Tron Legacy | fork 1:1 ratio | welcome to the network | DPoS - page 5. (Read 11437 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Do you now have any new suggestions from app developers who are ready to get started on completing network integration?
Yes, we have a lot of interesting and new developers, see our roadmap
Good. I will keep an eye on new reports of your progress. Do you have a channel that informs the community about the news of the project?
Of course have,follow us in twitter and telegram.We will have a great competition soon.
That is intriguing. Are you talking about contests on social media? I would have taken part in them.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Another useless fork. Are you laughing at us?
Throne is used by many companies, and what can you offer besides small changes in the algorithm?
In addition tron ceo with his money is very much promoting his project.
Without this money, your chance of success tends to zero.
why make such loud statements
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Another useless fork. Are you laughing at us?
Throne is used by many companies, and what can you offer besides small changes in the algorithm?
In addition tron ceo with his money is very much promoting his project.
Without this money, your chance of success tends to zero.
copper member
Activity: 42
Do you now have any new suggestions from app developers who are ready to get started on completing network integration?
Good. I will keep an eye on new reports of your progress. Do you have a channel that informs the community about the news of the project?
Of course have,follow us in twitter and telegram.We will have a great competition soon.
Activity: 182
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
When will the token be added to the exchange? And during this period, you can already use your exchange for this?
copper member
I read your WP. I don't quite understand why you need an exchange on the platform. Its terms will have benefits to the holders of the token TRL?

TRL owners will be able to use the services of the exchange without a fee.
copper member
Activity: 252
What are the distinctive features of your web wallet?
copper member
exchange can be an interesting offer based on all the network features listed. What part of TRL should I have to be able to work without Commission?
if you have a TRL in your account, you can work without a fee
Activity: 128
exchange can be an interesting offer based on all the network features listed. What part of TRL should I have to be able to work without Commission?
Activity: 126
What marketing strategy do you use now to attract more miners?
I think that the team focused on  Snapshot of the Tron network  and the value of the token, which can bring a good profit after the completion of the distribution.
but I still believe that the project should reveal the essence of its project to a greater number of participants in order to make the platform and the exchange popular.
You write about the minimum commission. Is there a specific figure?
Opportunity of more than 5000 transactions per second, completely new and future-oriented cryptocurrency with a minimum commission of 0.1 TRL, maximizes the improvement of the Dapps platform with the ability of everyone to make your decentralized application without programming  knowledge. (WP)
Activity: 56
You write about the minimum commission. Is there a specific figure?
Activity: 182
You offer great opportunities for Dapps. What makes the TRL Network able to process 5000 + transactions per second? I don't have enough information in WP.
Activity: 139
It is possible that you can be a good solution for a number of Dapps.  I'd like to get to know your development team. Are you planning to update your website soon?
as I understand it, the network has already been tested by third-party developers. So I hope we can learn more before June 8th .
I would like to know that the team will be able to solve all the tasks. Since the project promises to bring good profits for early investors.
The project really has interesting offers for investors. I want to take a closer look at your work.
In addition to the conditions of distribution of TRX coins , which are described now, do you plan an additional distribution?
Activity: 252
What marketing strategy do you use now to attract more miners?
I think that the team focused on  Snapshot of the Tron network  and the value of the token, which can bring a good profit after the completion of the distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: