Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 22. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Great! Thanks for promoting our upcoming announcement MitchellMint!
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev

200,000 TRUST Give-A-Way
https://www.facebook.com/TRUSTplusCoin

200,000 TRUST Give-A-Way will be hosted ON FACEBOOK and TWITTER leading up to the Thursday Night Announcement.  

Post your TRUST Addy* on Facebook or TWITTER and pick your 6 dice roll (6 dice, each dice can be 1 through 6).  
Picking dice roll numbers starts Wednesday 11PM GMT (7pm EDT)  
First come first pick, we will update this post to keep track.  No changing.  And Keep it fun.

Here is my Example Post:
TF4SLwaq7ehrJGzmoy9w8BW3AdZLgcKkxG - 1 4 4 5 5 6

Silly rules:
No purchase necessary.
*No Exchange Addresses
**Stafur is not eligible to win 200,000 TRUST but you can tip him TZ61XyGw5kHbPBDrZsUJfXoXVxYHEbZdfx

Current Numbers Picked:
Time   Address   Dice
9:47 AM - 9 Oct 2014   TGJHj1fKMibxqVYfZ3ZQqbEdMjM3N2Yytt   2.1.2.2.1.2
12:01 PM - 9 Oct 2014   TKiWH31BPPXz25RGy9fwHwVJUUTkYyTKPZ   1 1 3 3 5 5
12:21 PM - 8 Oct 2014   TQ1WX2ko8ZXVEuqQQRnMNsHwNoJ42uqNPr   1-5-6-3-3-1
9:50 AM - 9 Oct 2014   TLyomq1kdqHnXevCJXRHVF2zuaB9n1QPG5   2.3.5.1.2.4
2:10 PM - 8 Oct 2014   TXQoaXK3uSA7fRNVA7j7J38Ui9bSTJmEZA   2-1-2-4-6-5
8:00 PM - 8 Oct 2014   TPp5s99tCQgMhSVaaPLs7Jy6pjEun5hK4g   6-3-3-1-2-4
1:29 PM - 8 Oct 2014   TPp5s99tCQgMhSVaaPLs7Jy6pjEun5hK4g   3-5-1-2-3-6
9:53 AM - 9 Oct 2014   TBsdfaSR8UYxGLK2XxnW6MBKgHziUKAo7B   3.1.2.3.6.5
11:55 PM - 8 Oct 2014   TKTefhtH4VYptp8d7EiSgcQmU3wxMzF5a6   2-3-4-1-5-4
6:57 PM - 8 Oct 2014   TYAtbQPzRK5kEaprcSgYZsRf6HXoZrBvJL   4 5 1 6 2 3
8:28 AM - 9 Oct 2014   TYQ4XVkybKN69LFxDfYZ2Z8aagorjoTaqw   1 3 3 4 4 6
4:43 PM - 9 Oct 2014   TWsU2uGpGXiihUA8pWDdafZYEkfwxHFRwD   5 1 6 3 5 2
12:53 AM - 9 Oct 2014   TQ1WX2ko8ZXVEuqQQRnMNsHwNoJ42uqNPr   1-4-4-5-3-6
11:54 AM - 9 Oct 2014   TBxUmL3QeMYyFrB2B4xCAA2JF2Zn4DLJsZ   1 3 6 6 5 4
8:14 PM - 8 Oct 2014   TPbxzSQTUFYsxGGzQc1RAikUr8yyDFe2Vc   5 1 6 5 3 5
9:43 AM - 9 Oct 2014   TRbEuTBVXNPqVaZGFQRZGVhHpuC73Q1ccS   2.6.2.3.6.5
6:19 PM - 8 Oct 2014   TPbxzSQTUFYsxGGzQc1RAikUr8yyDFe2Vc   5 6 4 2 5 2
6:11 PM - 8 Oct 2014   TDcqt19BVoPDZBPH1rVS8B4nTKBXo4pYN2   3-2-3-4-5-6
*9:41 PM - 8 Oct 2014   TRkm8f26P3bSquyvBiM1DGYeNCFv3mZysh   3 6 3 2 4 5

* represents invalid.  Oddly enough they all picked 123456

Winner:
Posting Near Live Dice Rolls on Freenode.net/#TrustPlus
First roll 112344
Second roll 122234
Third roll 113355
Winner--> 12:01 PM - 9 Oct 2014   TKiWH31BPPXz25RGy9fwHwVJUUTkYyTKPZ   1 1 3 3 5 5  <-- Winner

Thank you to everyone who participated.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
See you Thursday night at 11pm. & it could be worst it could be a slow rotation of coins but going down!!
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Hello, just wanted to inform you that we are on schedule for the upcoming announcement this Thursday, October 9th at 11:00 pm GMT.

Look forward to it, the silence here now is getting bad. Just watching a silent rotation of coins...with a climb.
Hello, just wanted to inform you that we are on schedule for the upcoming announcement this Thursday, October 9th at 11:00 pm GMT.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Excellent work. Thank you.
Hello,
Once again, thank you for your patience, time, and consideration of our updates and announcements.
As this is meant to be a brief update and not an announcement I will get straight to the point.

Since our last announcement there was a video released which showcased our progress with the android wallet.
With this update we would like to you know that our android wallet is now functional on the TRUSTplus network!!!

Grin

That is to say, the android wallet is now able complete the following tasks:

From the previous Announcement, the android wallet can do the following:
Connect to the TRUSTplus peer-to-peer network
Manage TrustPlus addresses: Create/Read/Store/Label/Encrypt/Export/Import addresses
Manage QR codes for TrustPlus addresses/keys: Read QR Code/Display QR Codes

As of this update, the android wallet can do the following:
Verify X11 Block Hashes.
Sync the TRUSTplus blockchain.
Process TRUSTplus Transactions from Blocks
Send TRUST
Receive TRUST
Confirm Sent/Received Transactions

What's next:
First:
We are now ready to share the android app with TRUSTplus supporters who would like to help us debug the apk.

Please let us know if you would like to help out and we will send you a link to the apk so you can install it in your android device.
Sending feedback is really easy since the wallet has a built in bug tracking/submission, feature in the Diagnostics settings.

After the apk has gone through a few rounds of testing/debugging we will deliver an official beta.

Second:
Once we are confident that we have resolved most bugs that may crop up from the testing phase, a beta will be released as the production version into the market place, for free (no ads etc), in the android market place (Google Play)!! Smiley. At that point we will make the final push for completing the implementation of automatic transactions in the mobile wallet.

Finally:
Once automatic transactions are enabled in the apk, development will start on Trust Contracts for both the QT wallet and the Android Wallet.

Oh, and one more thing!!
In the coming days we will be updating the QT wallet to enable reading QR codes via your android wallet. Smiley
You can look forward to that link in one of our upcoming announcements!

As always, please let us know if you have any comments/questions, and/or suggestions.
We look forward to hearing from you!!

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
We have  an IRC Tipbot that will GiveAWay 25K TRUST Rain and Grand prize 25K TRUST Winner.  The rain is at 11 GMT today, you must attend to win.  Join us for the update!

Freenode.net/#TrustPlus
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Our IRC channel has been reset.  TipBot still has all its coins and is operating properly.  Please try to log back in.  

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#TrustPlus  

If you have any troubles, please let me know.
Hello,

So, some exciting times are ahead! I am on schedule for the next announcement on:
Thursday, Oct. 9th, 2014 @ 11:00 pm GMT

In the meantime, we have been discussing the prospect of providing smaller news we can share with you, with regards to development, in the form of smaller updates. The differences between updates and announcements are as follows:

Announcements will be regularly scheduled every other Thursday @ 11:00 pm GMT.
During announcements I will attempt to summarize major events that relate to TRUSTplus and provide an outlook for what you can expect from TRUSTplus in the near and long term.

Updates will not be regularly scheduled, though I will try my best to inform you at least 24 hours before releasing one. During updates I will attempt to provide information related to the outlook presented in announcements, as necessary.

That being said....

Please look forward to an update this coming Thursday at 11:00 pm GMT. Wink
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
If I understand everything correctly then the best point of action would be to have them in segments. As in one hashlet will be worth 10 'shares.'
Each share should be worth 'X' Trust, lets say 10 000. (Using rough numbers here - No actual value, keeping it simple)

So every 100 k Trust gets a hashlet and it's split accordingly, the key would be though forever increasing the cloud mining capabilities, which is where it starts getting complicated and excessive with workload over time. In essence it would make sense to put half the profit back into getting more mining while the other half goes to the investors as 'dividends' in TRUST.

This then creates a stable rise in the mining power, TRUST purchases on the exchange and gives valid reason to the term 'investing' due to the continual payouts. The shares should over time keep their value along with payouts which could be re-invested, saved or whatever. Also if it's kept in basis of 10 then it should stay relatively simple.

This is just if I understood everything and everyone correctly. If I didn't, forget this post.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
so i gather you will be using that as an example
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
tehmirth on Hashtalk said it best - "Equitable splitting of Prime stakes that is used for backing of trust coin."

An old friend from Diamond coin showed us his multipool http://multipool.bit.diamonds/

I like how you create an account with your Addy.   
Activity: 37
I don't really understand to much there. Your upgrading to a multipool to farm trustplus! You have shares to sell that you use trustplus to buy into & the payout is in trustplus, is what I've took from that. Just a lay man me! I would be interested in shares in the hashlet farm shares of trustplus. On going commited DEV. Many thanks
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Implementation will be key to this, and your interest tells me to keep developing this Investment Product.  I want to make sure that everyone that would like to purchase, understands exactly what to expect.  I also want to measure this against TRUSTplus PoS 18%.  There are the obvious pitfalls of trusting ZenPool, GAW, and my integrity.  We would need consistent verifiable reporting to keep investors using TRUST.

This is just an upgrade to a MultiPool.  How do we keep it easy?
legendary
from what I've been reading/can see, prime hashlets seem to be the best thing out as far as cloud mining goes. I know they raised their price for a couple of hashlets so I don't know if it is still worth it. You can trade and sell your hashlets which is great. I'm wondering if they will be worth even more in the future. I don't know much about cloud mining or anything like that so I really can't speak on your idea/execution of it. If demand for hashlets increases  $50 is still quite cheap and I think this is definitely a good idea, especially since you gain new features for every new hashlet update produced (if new features get delivered that is). I know saying I like your idea doesn't help, but I don't know how it can be implemented so all I can say is that your idea seems intriguing and something I'd be interested in as a holder of trust.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I bought quite a few $50 Prime Hashlets to find out the payouts.  They now make enough in payouts to buy another 1M Prime.  This will create an ever growing Farm.  I (travis) was trying to create a conversation on HashTalk but I seem to attract flies where every I go.  I will have to figure-out how to monetize this talent  Undecided

So... the idea is to sell a shares of the Hashlet FARM using TRUST.  Dividends would be Paid in TRUST.  I asked the HashTalk Community what would be the best way to facilitate this and now I am asking this community.  Please help me develop this idea.  I think its great for the coin but I need community input.  Specifically, should I sell shares by percentage? What is a good buy back strategy? What would be the frequency of reporting?
legendary
saw the post on hashlets through twitter what is that all about? maybe discussion can be facilitated here.
Activity: 57
Nice to see the progress. Good job!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Amazing work Stafur. What you are building is what is meant with real life usable services. Thanks for your hard work! The future of Trustplus looks very exciting.
Pages:
Jump to: