Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 18. (Read 121983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Current Assets are available at TrustPlus.com  We just stopped mining Hash-points until payouts tomorrow morning.

International Nodes

Dallas
    Toronto
    Washington DC
    London
    Johannesburg
    Amsterdam
    Paris
    Singapore
    Hong Kong
    Melbourne

Mining Shares:

ZenCloud
        12M Prime
        30G Genesis
        12M Zen
        8M Multi
        3M Waffle
        8,267 HashPoints
    HashNest
        32G UMISOO
    HASHx
        Coming soon

- See more at: http://trustplus.com/pages/assets#sthash.9Rc7BkEn.dpuf
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Top 100 will receive proportional payouts from The Trust Plus Assets

Daily TRUST payouts are available for sale at TrustPlus.com Your inventory will be tracked on a private page at 0:00GMT to your address we have on file.  You will have the option to buy more Miners or Cash-out.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Proof of Resources - We have purchased Cloud Mining.

The only way I can prove we have Cloud mining is to do payouts.  So... the top 100 wallets will be receiving proportional payouts from our cloud mining on Thursdays during announcements paid in TRUST.

Questions I expect:

Where is the block explorer? --> http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

How much Mining do you have? --> http://trustplus.com/pages/assets

Did you diversify? --> Yes  We have could miners in different locations.

Did you use the pre-mine to make it? --> No, this will increase the value of the coin and the amount I own.  Pre-mine is still intact.  And be used for operation Chimney Drop.

How many TRUST coins do you own? --> My RPi has a little under 500k.  I bought over a million to bring the coin out of 50 satoshi and gave the other half away through promotion.

What will you do with the HashPoints? --> They are not included and will be used to buy more pool power.  On Thursdays we will not be mining HashPoints.

What will you do with the other six days? -->  They will be reinvested to buy more miners.

Have a good Sunday Everyone! --Trav
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I am trying to add the possibility to talk to a second RPi Running Minera.  Does anyone have experience with one of these?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
 Shocked did you see my Bittrex interface?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not much new to report this week.  Stafur is working on the QT wallet update, I am working on HTML (PHP) for the RPi.  I will be in the IRC ROOM tonight if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Travis

Hey Travis,
Yeah, I'm working on the following:
qt wallet update, auto trans via mobile wallet, auto trans via qt wallet, trust contracts, paypal integration, database integration. To name a few. Wink
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Not much new to report this week.  Stafur is working on the QT wallet update, I am working on HTML (PHP) for the RPi.  I will be in the IRC ROOM tonight if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Travis
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
RPi Kits may go from $75 to $50  Shocked

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-11/10/raspberry-pi-even-smaller

I am a Tech Nerd so this is big news to me and I already backordered a couple dozen.  This is important to me because I put different coins on each of these devices, and I have started working on a html interface for TRUST.  Its like I have a mini bank on my TV.  Here is a Draft of the layout, nothing special so far.  It uses RPC commands and its set to only listen to 127.0.0.1.  Security is not 100%, it still needs a fail-safe in-case a computer on your local network is compromised.  I am still working with BitTrex to get the API working right in the Exchange.  Once this TRUSTpi is done, I will make some for other coins, top three http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/ BTC LTC PPC and maybe HashCoin if they ever launch.  It will then be able to have a local exchange between the RPis.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Thank you for you quick response. People staking trust!! They no the long term true value of trustplus! Keep up the good work. Many thanks to the trustplus team
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Any news on this bot to keep up daily trade to keep bittrex happy? Have you any plans for other sites to trade trust plus?? And will you be continuing updates, weekly or two weekly in the future. I love this coin & the dev direction its heading in & hope it can be sorted for continued trade at bittrex. The last thing trustplus owners want or need is nowhere to trade trust on!!!

I talked to Ryan @ Bittrex last night, our volume has dropped and this is an automated response.  We were at 400,000 coins for sale, amusing everyone is staking.  After the notification we are now over a million.

This is strictly an automated warning.  No decision has been discussed at Bittrex to De-List Trust.  They are going to look into finding a way, some exception for TRUST, to turn the warning off.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Any news on this bot to keep up daily trade to keep bittrex happy? Have you any plans for other sites to trade trust plus?? And will you be continuing updates, weekly or two weekly in the future. I love this coin & the dev direction its heading in & hope it can be sorted for continued trade at bittrex. The last thing trustplus owners want or need is nowhere to trade trust on!!!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Bought another 1M Zen
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
trustplus is in danger of delisting on bittrex.

just a heads up.   people may want to buy or sell to keep it listed

We have an agreement, I am sure there is a mistake.  I sent a case in to bittrex #11374 and IRC'ed Richie.

Bittrex will need 0.05 BTC Daily in fees, I will find a bot to buy and sell to itself to cover the fee.  I will let you know what time of the day the bot will fire.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

just a heads up.   people may want to buy or sell to keep it listed

We have an agreement, I am sure there is a mistake.  I sent a case in to bittrex #11374 and IRC'ed Richie.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

just a heads up.   people may want to buy or sell to keep it listed
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Current SuperNode Map.  

Current Network Routes Map.

Maintenance is up to $260/month.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Creating a new OP to match the site...

International Digital Network

Bittrex Casheer Android Hashlets QRCodes Shopify pyTRUST TRUSTj TRUSTlaw AutoTransactions TAddy ZEROcoin TOR RaspberryPIvault

http://www.trustplus.com

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
ipoMiner.com is offering HashX... we will be offering it on TRUSTPlus.com
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
you guys have been a great dev team for months now.
providing updates and actual real work.
i hope all of your effort pays off in it.
a lot of coins could learn a great deal from how you guys conduct business.
great job, and wishing you continued success.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org