Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 23. (Read 121983 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Nice announcement and like the twitter pic. Can see the headlines now "Sergio Tafur, a face we can trust."
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hey!

Welcome to our official announcement!! Thank you for your continued support of TRUSTplus!
It's been great reflecting on the last couple of weeks and seeing that we have so many supporters interested in the success of this coin!

Oh, and once again, thank you for your patience!

A few things first.

I am happy to see that the TRUST market has continued to experience steady and sustained growth! Since our last announcement, we have seen peak values up ~5 times compared to August 20th and ~13 times higher than those in August 15th! It is good to see the market responding well to our continued development efforts!

When you think about it, we are doing something special with this coin. We are not only proving that you can TRUST the efforts of the TRUSTplus coin developers, we are continuing to bring transparency and legitimacy, TRUST, to the alt-coin community!!

In fact, as of September 14, 2014 CryptoAsian has given us a 5 out 5 score for our proof-of-dev!!

It is great to see the continued support our dev team is receiving by everyone who has chosen to like and follow our efforts!! The TRUSTplus Facebook page now has a reach measured by Facebook at over 8,474 (nearly 8 times the reach since our last announcement)!

The community support has been so great that TRUSTplus has been added to the Preliminary list of Coins to be included in the Casheer platform!!

Oh, and please don't forget to check out and like our Facebook page!!
Ok, now to the more technical news.

TRUSTplus Android Wallet

I have said that I would develop an android wallet for TRUSTplus and I mentioned that in order to do so I would need to fork and port trustplus-wallet and trustpluscoinj.

Today I am happy to announce that we have the trustplus-wallet available as a packaged apk built and installed in both emulated and live android environments! The apk can generate Trustplus addresses and private keys accepted by the trustplus peer network, and is currently in pre-release beta on the peer network!  

That is, today I have the trustpluscoinj library communicating with the TRUSTplus peer network, have the wallet running in a live android environment, can pull blocks from the blockchain, and generate trustplus addresses &  key pairs that can send/receive coins!! Please email me if you are interested in testing the pre-release beta version of the wallet.

You can feel free to scan the QR code that is part of the screenshot below to verify its authenticity.

Automatic Transactions in the Android Wallet

I have also validated the planned implementation and proof of concept for privacy enhancing automatic transactions!! The work that builds on the white-paper we released on how Automatic Transactions will enhance the privacy of your TRUSTplus transactions!!

pyTRUST
In the previous announcement I informed you of my efforts to make it easier for merchants/service providers to use TRUST.
I am happy to announce that I am also making excellent progress in developing that architecture!!

So far I have been able to interface to the first (PostgreSQL) of the three SQL databases that will be supported by pyTRUST. I have identified pycoin and trustplus-python as the modules which I will port/extend to pyTRUST for managing raw transactions. I will be using trustplus-python to implement raw/automatic transactions and interface with the TRUSTplus daemon via RPC. I will be using pycoin to directly connect to the trustplus peer network for lower level management raw transactions.

You might ask, "why two raw transaction interfaces to the trust plus peer network?".

The answer to that question is as follows:
We will continue implementing raw transactions that are be designed to support payments (traditional user of coins) and contracts.
But we can do better!!

We are moving towards TRUSTplus 2.0, contracts!!
That is, pyTRUST will facilitate the generation, execution, and evaluation of decentralized contracts!!

One example (of many), imagine that a user wanted to open an account via some web service, and wanted to establish some TRUSTworthiness with the web-service provider, but has no preexisting reputation to leverage.

Well, what if that user could buy TRUST from the web-service?! That would be the first part/start of the contract!!

Now, lets say that at some point the user closed their web-service account. In that case they'd probably like some if not all of the TRUST they bought from the web-service to be made available for them to use freely; without having to worry about the web-service spending the TRUST in the contract, or the risk is that the web-service might just disappear one day!!

On the other hand, if the user turns out to be abusive, the web-service would not allow an early close of the contract. If too much abuse is getting through, the size of the deposit can be raised, and/or the length of the contract can be increased. That would be the second part of the contract!! You can learn more about contracts at reference, 1.

With TRUSTplus and pyTRUST I will be working to develop novel, custom, and legally sound decentralized TRUST contracts!!

I am very confident that pyTRUST will provide merchants/service providers with the ability to easily and seamlessly use TRUST to carry out transactions!! These modules will allow any website/htmlform to use the pyTRUST cgi based python class!

Oh, and two more things.

Paypal and Market API implementation!!

Not only will pyTRUST support contracts and be able to interface with commonly used SQL databases, like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite; we are adding PayPal and market exchange support to pyTRUST!!!

As part of the development phase of TRUSTplus, we will be implementing the PayPal RESTful interface and bittrex-python api!!.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments, questions, and/or concerns!

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
P for PayPal 😊
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Update: We are on schedule for this Thursday's announcement at 11:00 pm GMT.

Hi, imho it's very important due to the last Poloniex statement about TRUST delisting on 24th September.

Yeah, I saw that as well. Bittrex is getting most/if not all of  of the market action. Though I consider my self bound to the schedule I set with MitchellMint, I will say that imho the announcement I will be making on Thursday will resonate very strongly with new and existing TRUSTplus supporters! I left two links,  P,  and G in my previous post on Sept. 19th to give you a hint of what's coming! ;-)

I saw that. Looking forward to great things to come.

Hi, imho it's very important due to the last Poloniex statement about TRUST delisting on 24th September.

Yeah, I saw that as well. Bittrex is getting most/if not all of  of the market action. Though I consider my self bound to the schedule I set with MitchellMint, I will say that imho the announcement I will be making on Thursday will resonate very strongly with new and existing TRUSTplus supporters! I left two links,  P,  and G in my previous post on Sept. 19th to give you a hint of what's coming! ;-)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

if you announce it here... noone will see it... you need a lot of tweeter action to promote it...

Sounds good. We could use everyone's help retweeting the announcement.
I will post the announcement at the following locations:

here, CryptoCoinTalk, twitter, facebook, reddit, google-plus

If you have any other suggestions please let us know. MitchellMint is also really great about sharing the announcements.
Activity: 116
if you announce it here... noone will see it... you need a lot of tweeter action to promote it...
Agreed, it's great to see market support continue to grow. P G
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Yeah things looking really good! Got a small fortune already Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Up to 173sat overnight! Buy support at 112sat. Good things going to happen here....
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
+ the current price (100-130 sat) is not to bad, compare to the mid of August's price (22-35 sat) due to the effort of the dev-team. Thank you guys!

It could go up to thousands of sats in the future!
Activity: 84
i am waiting on some btc to arrive at bittrex, will start buying when i receive it.
Activity: 238
+ the current price (100-130 sat) is not to bad, compare to the mid of August's price (22-35 sat) due to the effort of the dev-team. Thank you guys!
legendary
As there have been no trades in the TRUST markets in over 60 days (and only 12 total, and the most recent being less than 24 hours after the coin was added. In other words: Coin added, 12 trades in the first 24 hours, utterly abandoned since then) it has been removed from AllCrypt.com.

Actually, TrustPlus has been very active in Bittrex and Poloniex! In addition, the coin is far from abandoned with a team of co-devs building new features, an open source merchant infrastructure, pyTrust, that links to 3 major SQL database types (Sqlite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL), and a 5 out of 5 score by CryptoAsian for Proof of Dev!

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-TRUST
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_trust

As a reminder, we have an upcoming announcement scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 25th 2014 @ 11 pm GMT

Regards,
Sergio

Agreed. If the dev team delivers on the roadmap, Trust will become a very big thing in the future.
As there have been no trades in the TRUST markets in over 60 days (and only 12 total, and the most recent being less than 24 hours after the coin was added. In other words: Coin added, 12 trades in the first 24 hours, utterly abandoned since then) it has been removed from AllCrypt.com.

Actually, TrustPlus has been very active in Bittrex and Poloniex! In addition, the coin is far from abandoned with a team of co-devs building new features, an open source merchant infrastructure, pyTrust, that links to 3 major SQL database types (Sqlite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL), and a 5 out of 5 score by CryptoAsian for Proof of Dev!

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-TRUST
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_trust

As a reminder, we have an upcoming announcement scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 25th 2014 @ 11 pm GMT

Regards,
Sergio
legendary
This is fun for me to look at.  Please send a thank you to @CryptoAsian for his tireless, pro-bono work to remove the posers.  He is the Hero the Community needs as Wuher would put it.

Nice one.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
This is fun for me to look at.  Please send a thank you to @CryptoAsian for his tireless, pro-bono work to remove the posers.  He is the Hero the Community needs as Wuher would put it.

Activity: 177
Nice to see this coin rise again. It had some troubles but with active and honest devs made its way back up. And it will go higher so trying to acquire more. Keep it up. Waiting for more great news.
Pages:
Jump to: