Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 28. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
The team at TWIST have been invited to an exclusive conference at Bloomberg's HQ next Friday in London. This will be a great opportunity for the TWIST team to network with like-minded crypto enthusiasts and big players within the space to not only bolster our brand image, but also potentially explorer future partnerships and business endeavours.
Again a very good news for early Twist adopters. It's surreal to watch such a good project like Twist still having a total capitalization below 1 Mil $, despite so many good news coming from the team.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
The team at TWIST have been invited to an exclusive conference at Bloomberg's HQ next Friday in London. This will be a great opportunity for the TWIST team to network with like-minded crypto enthusiasts and big players within the space to not only bolster our brand image, but also potentially explorer future partnerships and business endeavours. We encourage you to take a read of the agenda and if you have any questions you want us to ask, feel free to contact the team and we'll conduct a Q/A session afterwards.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bloomberg-to-host-the-future-of-cryptocurrencies-event-june-29-from-london/

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
Great! Im gonna watch the live streaming on friday! Cheesy
Activity: 461
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
The team at TWIST have been invited to an exclusive conference at Bloomberg's HQ next Friday in London. This will be a great opportunity for the TWIST team to network with like-minded crypto enthusiasts and big players within the space to not only bolster our brand image, but also potentially explorer future partnerships and business endeavours. We encourage you to take a read of the agenda and if you have any questions you want us to ask, feel free to contact the team and we'll conduct a Q/A session afterwards.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bloomberg-to-host-the-future-of-cryptocurrencies-event-june-29-from-london/

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
I have 16 Nodes in my wallet, and i getting 14-17 stakes per day, i got another 100,000 TWIST bought, from the sale off, Smiley Thanks For that cheap seller

How much 14-17 stakes equal in twist.
For me im getting that stakes with a total of 374,000 TWIST Grin
Is the peak of volume that we've achieved in the past days sufficient to get listed on Coinmarketcap or should that be the average for a prolonged period of time?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I have 16 Nodes in my wallet, and i getting 14-17 stakes per day, i got another 100,000 TWIST bought, from the sale off, Smiley Thanks For that cheap seller

How much 14-17 stakes equal in twist.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Although I am not much concerned about the price, I am looking to buy more.
Activity: 602
Someone dumped a lot of coins.

lol someone sold 50k+ coins for 12 sats  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Not sure if it was an error or he intended to dump the price. thanks to him we can buy lower though

shit man where ? seems i missed Sad

I am so sad I missed that too Sad Somebody probably was in need of money and he liquidated his bags of Twist no matter the price. We won't have such cheap buying occasions often.

Arghhh... I missed it too. never thought some one would dump it to so low

lol someone sold 50k+ coins for 12 sats  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Not sure if it was an error or he intended to dump the price. thanks to him we can buy lower though

I am so sad I missed that too Sad Somebody probably was in need of money and he liquidated his bags of Twist no matter the price. We won't have such cheap buying occasions often.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Same problem with me. I already added the nodes and redownload the whole blockchain but I still get so many orphaned blocks, anyway to fix this?

how many active connection you have?

when you get too many orphan blocks, normally nodes will ban you and you will have only few connections

but keep in mind that getting some orphan blocks is absolutely normal specially now that network is getting bigger every day and more and more wallets are doing POS

Lol I thought cryptopia would get us to cmc but volume decreased significantly in last few hours, it's only 7k right now Sad
current btc situation and japan activities is killing every one, so reduction in trades is completely normal now
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Lol I thought cryptopia would get us to cmc but volume decreased significantly in last few hours, it's only 7k right now Sad
Activity: 270

check the sell history in cryptopia. the price went up again quickly after.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0

i bought more  Cheesy Dont miss the chance, or you will regret it Grin
Activity: 461
I think i will stop staking this token, more and more orphans blocks each day, less and less rewards... not interesting anymore (i have fast web connexion so don't say me: "you have bad web connexion, blah, blah, blah..")

Cryptopia exchange today, good news Wink

dont give up buddy, just check your wallet connections, op has some nodes on 1st post
add them to your wallet configuration and it will work smoothly

if you continue to see orphan blocks, just re-sync your wallet and it will be fixed ;-)

Same problem with me. I already added the nodes and redownload the whole blockchain but I still get so many orphaned blocks, anyway to fix this?
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
I think i will stop staking this token, more and more orphans blocks each day, less and less rewards... not interesting anymore (i have fast web connexion so don't say me: "you have bad web connexion, blah, blah, blah..")

Cryptopia exchange today, good news Wink

dont give up buddy, just check your wallet connections, op has some nodes on 1st post
add them to your wallet configuration and it will work smoothly

if you continue to see orphan blocks, just re-sync your wallet and it will be fixed ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: