Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 29. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I'm glad TWIST is a great project. This is "the only project to bridge the gap and provide quick, simple and easy access to blockchain for users, programmers and companies daily". Therefore, the object of the project is a very large community. Are you in the present state, will you have many programs that attract people's attention to you and a new breakthrough that will build trust to support you grow?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
We are at 37k volume, only 13k away for 50k once that's done we will be on cmc, yay!

I didn't expect a beginning like this on Cryptopia. In BTC pairs we are in the Top 50 at the moment.

That's truly excellent, I can't wait to see TWIST on Coinmarketcap. I've just updated the Chrome ticker to include Cryptopia and it works wonderfully.
Activity: 461
We are at 37k volume, only 13k away for 50k once that's done we will be on cmc, yay!

I didn't expect a beginning like this on Cryptopia. In BTC pairs we are in the Top 50 at the moment.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
really nice job guys !!

we are growing nice and organicly
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
The TWIST Ticker Chrome plugin has been updated to also support the Cryptopia exchange! If your plugin hasn't updated automatically, simply remove it and reinstall from the Google Webstore to get the latest version.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/twist-ticker/lkchlogbmlpafmeednkpbmbfmafnaeoa
24 h volume is a bit over 20 000 USD, that should be a new record.

For those who are interested in the background of Cryptopia listing:

In the interest of full transparency: the private investor purchased a total of 5 million TWIST (2.5m from the Bounty fund and 2.5m from the Dev fund
Activity: 141
Cryptopia listing is huge, it's a well established exchange and it's reassuring not to be all in on one exchange.

Whoever said Binance, come on. That's not appropriate at this time at all. The Twist team thus far has been doing everything the textbook right way as far as I am concerned.

Exactly bro. Many people is saying cryptopia is a poor exchange but for me they work really well. I have my support tickets processed quickly and I never had any major issue with them. Binance is full of manipulation tbh, so I think we are all good for now. Btw is twist already listed in CMC?

its not listed yet on cmc but now it deserve the listing Smiley
The combined last 24 hrs volume on Stock and Cryptopia is now over 5 K USD. Let's go for 10 K!

Mission accomplished, now we are over 15 K.
Activity: 51
Can somone please explain to me what a Twist Node is. Will this be like a masternode or something else?
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Cryptopia listing is huge, it's a well established exchange and it's reassuring not to be all in on one exchange.

Whoever said Binance, come on. That's not appropriate at this time at all. The Twist team thus far has been doing everything the textbook right way as far as I am concerned.

Exactly bro. Many people is saying cryptopia is a poor exchange but for me they work really well. I have my support tickets processed quickly and I never had any major issue with them. Binance is full of manipulation tbh, so I think we are all good for now. Btw is twist already listed in CMC?
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
guys, I am having so many orphaned blocks lately, is there any way to fix this? I am getting around 5 stakes a day but 3-4 of it are not accepted unfortunately..
The combined last 24 hrs volume on Stock and Cryptopia is now over 5 K USD. Let's go for 10 K!
Activity: 141
Guys I was wondering if that's okay to use vps to stake twist? If so anyone can recommend me good vps providing services? Ty.
Iam staking on google cloud and its working well
Activity: 28
I expect this idea becomes a great advance. Reasoned idea, interesting activity, unblemished job.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2

for me its the same its getting harder and harder to hit blocks and dont get them orphaned

Big Congratz to the Cryptopia Listing !!

Hope it will influence Twist in a good way
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
I think i will stop staking this token, more and more orphans blocks each day, less and less rewards... not interesting anymore (i have fast web connexion so don't say me: "you have bad web connexion, blah, blah, blah..")

Cryptopia exchange today, good news Wink
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Guys I was wondering if that's okay to use vps to stake twist? If so anyone can recommend me good vps providing services? Ty.
wish i could wait till the listing but i need some sleep xD

hope you make some nice gains there and everything runs smooth
Pages:
Jump to: