Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 31. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 10
new good exchange = moon  Cheesy
new poor exchange = dump  Cry

It would be great if this coin was listed on Binance.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
from discord:
We potentially have a big announcement for TWIST next week, not fully confirmed yet but keep your eyes open :eyes:

suddenly i feel i dont have enough twist

I smell a new exchange.Smiley

I smell a web wallet.

Web wallet is a scheduled thing, so i think, this will be something different.

exchange is more likely because dev twitted that not fully confirmed yet, if it was the project development they would be more sure about that  Grin

wish it gets a nice big exchange
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
now i got 2 things thats worth waiting Cheesy

1st the secret annoucment and 2nd the new bounty campaign will also be revealed quite soon i guess
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
from discord:
We potentially have a big announcement for TWIST next week, not fully confirmed yet but keep your eyes open :eyes:

I smell a web wallet.

Web wallet is a scheduled thing, so i think, this will be something different.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
from discord:

I smell a web wallet.
from discord:

Activity: 10
I wish this idea becomes a great success!
Attentive idea, a very detailed and profitable job, irreproachable job.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Chrome app looks great, keep up the good work.

What are our plans for another exchange? While I like stocks.exchange, having only 1 exchange is risky. I have flashbacks to coinsmarkets.com

True that but nowadays, crypto exchanges charge a hefty fees to list a coin. I think we should just wait sometime until project gets stabilized, exchange listing opportunities will automatically come.

I understand that but having a coin that can't be traded can easily kill the project outright. Having 2 exchanges mitigates that scenario, or at least buys us time until the project is further along.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Chrome plug in is top notch. Much more useful than I was expecting honestly, no longer have to have stocks open all day.
Activity: 12
I wish this project will be smash. Attentive approach, pretty good vision, impeccable approach.
Activity: 145
Easy wallets downloaded, place address at the required profile location and got registeration recorded as required. Hope to see Twist making head among the coins. Good luck the management team. We are here together to see the success of this project.
Activity: 26
from discord:

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
somebody couldnt wait to get a lot of twists yesterday night for a real shitty price Cheesy

ÜBERPUMP incoming

At least we have a new all-time high with 173 SATs, which is a bit over 0.01 USD.Smiley

i was few days offline and this is the only news that was keeping me alive,
others are getting disappoint me more and more

Are you referring to the other news about Twist, or the current overall market situation?

I guess he was referring to the current overall market situation, since I have his same exact feelings. Smiley
The new Twist chrome plugin ticker is super cool, I'd recommend everybody to install it. Didn't see anything similar for other cryptos.
somebody couldnt wait to get a lot of twists yesterday night for a real shitty price Cheesy

ÜBERPUMP incoming

At least we have a new all-time high with 173 SATs, which is a bit over 0.01 USD.Smiley

Are you referring to the other news about Twist, or the current overall market situation?
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

ÜBERPUMP incoming

Activity: 141
now twist showing its potential .. upto 173 sat .. get ready for 1000 sat under a month .. holders always win Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 14
Hey fellows! The project will be fortunate! Credible logo, engaging plan!

ÜBERPUMP incoming

Activity: 252

ÜBERPUMP incoming
Pages:
Jump to: