Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 3. (Read 40422 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
TWIST is traded only on Cryptopia, but this exchange is not working now. Where to sell/buy a coin? That's all?

Yeah, that is all, unfortunately. Maybe you could arrange deals in the discord channel with fellow Twisters, but that's all.

Graviex has offered to list Twist for just 0.2 BTC + 1000 Twist. If enough people of the community are offering something, that is quite easily achievable. Or we could offer to Graviex to pay in Twist only, which many of us have in abbundance.

i am willing to donate some btc and twist , the only problem for me is who to trust, the guy who says he asked graviex and posted it on discord , has no record posting any thing before asking for 0.2 btc  Roll Eyes

This I posted information about listing on Graviex. I do not collect money, only gave information. I don’t want the coin to die, so I’m trying to fill it in on different exchanges. Unfortunately, many of my funds remain in Cryptopia, so it is difficult for me to flip a coin for a fee.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
TWIST is traded only on Cryptopia, but this exchange is not working now. Where to sell/buy a coin? That's all?

Yeah, that is all, unfortunately. Maybe you could arrange deals in the discord channel with fellow Twisters, but that's all.

Graviex has offered to list Twist for just 0.2 BTC + 1000 Twist. If enough people of the community are offering something, that is quite easily achievable. Or we could offer to Graviex to pay in Twist only, which many of us have in abbundance.

i am willing to donate some btc and twist , the only problem for me is who to trust, the guy who says he asked graviex and posted it on discord , has no record posting any thing before asking for 0.2 btc  Roll Eyes

Been into some projects where the project turned out to be scam and later there were proposals of swaps and that 'new team' required donations... after collecting donations they run away.

I don't know if it's relevant here but don't just blindly trust.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

i am willing to donate some btc and twist , the only problem for me is who to trust, the guy who says he asked graviex and posted it on discord , has no record posting any thing before asking for 0.2 btc  Roll Eyes
Activity: 401
Merit: 104

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

Yes that's all. What good thing about this is, since there was no way hackers could sell their Twist, they are probably safe. In case cryptopia comes back, there is chance that Twist holders could get their coins back.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
Activity: 461
Twist's birthday is coming, i hope the devs will re-activate themselves.
So can we declare it officially that Twist project is done for? this is so frustrating if they can not make it or work for it again. Just say it,
we are waiting for it because we are hoping them to make a comeback. But at some point, it drives me crazy. I am tempted to buy more this coin because of its potential, but at the same time, I am hesitated to do so because of their inactivity.

Looks like Twist Team is already abandoned the twist project,, the promise they made that they will release info about MN before the end of the year is not release yet and no sign of the team in all of there social account and there is no github update

Indeed. Seems like they no longer had enough resources to continue the project and selling of dev funds would not have helped much due to harsh bear market.
Activity: 487
So can we declare it officially that Twist project is done for? this is so frustrating if they can not make it or work for it again. Just say it,
we are waiting for it because we are hoping them to make a comeback. But at some point, it drives me crazy. I am tempted to buy more this coin because of its potential, but at the same time, I am hesitated to do so because of their inactivity.

Looks like Twist Team is already abandoned the twist project,, the promise they made that they will release info about MN before the end of the year is not release yet and no sign of the team in all of there social account and there is no github update

That's a risk you got to take, a simple 'hi' would take the price to the higher level, but of course that day may never come and you lose your investment.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Activity: 487
The website certificate of twist.network has expired. What the hell is going on, can Dev explain it clearly? if Dev continues to silence, it will only aggravate people’s panic and eventually lead to the death of Twist.
You have be listed on Cryptopia, which is better than most alts. Why don't you continue to do it, do you give up?
Damn!
thats what im also encountered, the twist website certificate is expired and no update to the dev whats happening
Activity: 30
please delete/lock this  thread as project seems abandoned... Smiley i don't think it will come back thanks to god that i dump this shit at 70 sats Smiley

as long there is people staking this coin it is not dead .

also with all the 51% attacks going on POW i bet on POS
Activity: 141
please delete/lock this  thread as project seems abandoned... Smiley i don't think it will come back thanks to god that i dump this shit at 70 sats Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
The website certificate of twist.network has expired. What the hell is going on, can Dev explain it clearly? if Dev continues to silence, it will only aggravate people’s panic and eventually lead to the death of Twist.
You have be listed on Cryptopia, which is better than most alts. Why don't you continue to do it, do you give up?
Damn!
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
You acted so fast!
Fortunately, it looks like that you made fast, and good decision.
I am in, too.
In TWIST, I think I can make a profitable investment!
...and here I thought Twist was a steal deal at 60 Satoshi (especially with ~200m supply), so I bought it without giving a second thought. LOL!

https://cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TWIST_BTC

In July 2018 the price went to 150 Satoshi and now the price is around 6 Satoshi. LOL
Are there Nutrition improvements from the TWIST team to raise the price? LOL

...and here I thought Twist was a steal deal at 60 Satoshi (especially with ~200m supply), so I bought it without giving a second thought. LOL!
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In July 2018 the price went to 150 Satoshi and now the price is around 6 Satoshi. LOL
Are there Nutrition improvements from the TWIST team to raise the price? LOL

It’s no big deal to drop from 150 Satoshi to 6 Satoshi. As long as the project is still alive, everything has a chance. What I am worried about now is not the price of TWIST, but the TWIST community is becoming less and less active, and the developers seem to be missing. All we need is just the developer appear and tell us that the project is still alive.
Timid developer!
Activity: 18
The airdrop went very well. I've been staking the last couple of days and the regular rewards is very appealing (it's horrible to wait weeks or even months to get 1 stake reward...it makes me feel like my connection is broken or something). I think this project has the possibility of becoming one of the most used features of the crypto-world. At the very least it will be a huge stepping stone for creating addresses that actually make sense to humans
Pages:
Jump to: