Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 7. (Read 40422 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Many anonymous devs have exit scammed from projects, identifying themselves would build more trust amongst community.
And how did identities help with Bitconnect and MtGox? Grin
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Twist developers should identify themselves and try to be more transperent. Many anonymous devs have exit scammed from projects, identifying themselves would build more trust amongst community.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
so this is why network has been quiet after the dump, really loved twist, dont like to see it goes down like some craps

What do you mean?
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
so this is why network has been quiet after the dump, really loved twist, dont like to see it goes down like some craps
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've been receiving  a lot of rewards, even not counting the orphaned blocks! Had to put my computer on silent lol because it got annoying!
Still no word from devs on here or in Telegram for two weeks since the giant dumping down to 7 sats and deletion of main Dev’s Telegran account.

Does nobody else find all that a bit suspicious, especially given that they’ve insisted on remaining anonymous??

What was the telegram handle name that got deleted? They were never much active on telegram and on discord devs also come once in a while.

I am gonna hold my bag.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
FUD or whatever, that gave Twist immense volume — almost 9 BTC that too on just one exchange  Grin
Survived well over Fudding waves, this is one of the most effective responsive ways that TWIST can do in order to demonstrate that this one can go further in the future.
Personally, I have a little bit stronger belief on the one.

All those morons shouting "Twist will go to 1 sat" and the even-more-morons who believed their FUD are now served: +50% overnight and 24 sats and almost 10 BTC traffic, Twist is getting great!
FUD or whatever, that gave Twist immense volume — almost 9 BTC that too on just one exchange  Grin
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
I've filled the 5k safe and see you in 2019  Grin Wink
Activity: 10
Atleast i got out at 20sat...socials channels are dead, just few bots left selling each other coins and i guess air-dropers will send this coin to 1 sat  Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Looks like exit scam confirmed.

Devs have deleted their accounts from Telegram chat, no longer post or respond in Discord or in here, and there was massive dumping of tokens that they airdropped to themselves (dev wallet was a decoy)

I just checked Twist telegram accounts (community chat + for announcements). Twist admin's account is intact, plus new mod has been hired too it seems.

good news which in the future positively affects the development of the project in its potential. I think there will be a lot of satisfied users here.
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
TWİST COİN
I have prepared blog for promotion Smiley

https://twistnetwork.blogspot.com/

Activity: 30
twist is really no buy support, this is the end im happy that i sold at 37 sats look at it now looks like going to 1 sat
I am waiting to buy TWIST at 1 satoshi for weeks.
I really wish that I will have chance to buy at 1 satoshi next few weeks.

Coin Supply (TWIST)   214434757

214434757  X  0.00000015  = 30.02 BTC    Market Cap Total Supply
214434757  X  0.00000010  = 21.44 BTC    Market Cap Total Supply
214434757  X  0.00000005  = 10.72 BTC    Market Cap Total Supply
214434757  X  0.00000002  =   4.29 BTC    Market Cap Total Supply

I don't think it will ever hit 1 sat , if it does I will buy 100%of total supply for just 2 btc ,, nice
Don't think it will be 1 satoshi, but i'll be there to buy if that will happen.Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
twist is really no buy support, this is the end im happy that i sold at 37 sats look at it now looks like going to 1 sat
I am waiting to buy TWIST at 1 satoshi for weeks.
I really wish that I will have chance to buy at 1 satoshi next few weeks.
Activity: 487
Looks like exit scam confirmed.

Devs have deleted their accounts from Telegram chat, no longer post or respond in Discord or in here, and there was massive dumping of tokens that they airdropped to themselves (dev wallet was a decoy)

I just checked Twist telegram accounts (community chat + for announcements). Twist admin's account is intact, plus new mod has been hired too it seems.

We have consistent volume since two weeks and that is good, even if it means just a couple of thousands USD traffic per day on average.
Well me and my dozen crypto investing friends don’t know about coming developments because none of us use discord, only Telegram, and the Twist team barely ever post in Telegram.

I can get Miss Altcoin (170k) Twitter followers to start tweeting about Twist, she just needs payment proposal from the Twist team.

They do post major updates on telegram, they have two channels one is read only and other general chat.

You can also check their website, roadmap gets updated after every milestone achivement.
Twist is definitely cheap.

To reach a new level the team needs to reveal themselves, and someone needs to explain why and how the project is special.

Why is storing data and passwords on Blockchain going to get us to top 100%?

I know there is a lot more to TWIST than storing and transferring data but that’s what potential investors see as they glance briefly at TWIST.

Why is TWIST superior to say INXT or FileCoin?

There is (will be) master nodes, twist chat, twist ID's + twist data, and they said there will be new developments as project pogresses.

Pages:
Jump to: