Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 5. (Read 40422 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
The network weight has dropped significantly. Some update from the devs would be good. Not that i'm sad because i have the chance to earn more stake because of this drop, but still...it would be good to hear something from the team. If they are still going strong...things like this. I see that the bounty fund is still growing day bay day because of the constant staking, but still...

This is time to hear from devs because afaik node registration was supposed to be announced end of November, today is 1st of December. They are usually late 1-2 days than the announced date so my feelings are still intact about Twist.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
The network weight has dropped significantly. Some update from the devs would be good. Not that i'm sad because i have the chance to earn more stake because of this drop, but still...it would be good to hear something from the team. If they are still going strong...things like this. I see that the bounty fund is still growing day bay day because of the constant staking, but still...
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
we will keep the coins to the end even if it is 1 sat, I hope the best times will come

"Learn how to trade profitable! Www.simdaq.com"
Hard times for the whole cryptoworld, hope this project will survive.

Yeah, i hope that.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

As Baron Rothschild once put it:
"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

Of course, this applies only for those who have some money left - and possibly some blood left too - which they can use for buying.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
The block explorer works again.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Explorer is down for like 6-7 hours, if twist website was also taken offline then would have literally thought SCAM! LOL
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
For those who thought that the 200 000 coins treshold for one node is too much: now you can get 200 000 coins for only 125 USD.

If the devs do their job properly I guess one day in the future people will look back at this post in amazement, thinking at the occasion they have lost.
For those who thought that the 200 000 coins treshold for one node is too much: now you can get 200 000 coins for only 125 USD.
Thanks for fixing the block explorer!
Activity: 400
Merit: 105
On Discord I've pointed out a problem which I've encoutered with Twist data - it didn't work for me, even though my fees were paid, data was not stored on the blockchain. But I've got no feedback from the team. Anyone else having experienced problems while testing Twist data?
I have this problem right now

have you tried open up a ticket on their github ? you can address this issue on their github, as far as i can see.
they are very active on github and every 2 or 3 day, they are updating the code or the sources.
go here if you do not know what is their github address ; https://github.com/TWISTproject/twist-data-json-generator
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
On Discord I've pointed out a problem which I've encoutered with Twist data - it didn't work for me, even though my fees were paid, data was not stored on the blockchain. But I've got no feedback from the team. Anyone else having experienced problems while testing Twist data?
I have this problem right now
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

dead

The team is just blocking people from the community

they will block you for asking too many questions

Looking at your posting history, both here and on Discord, this just looks like pathetic FUD in the hope to drive the price lower so that you can rebuy at 10 sats the coins which you have admitted to have just dumped at 18 sats. You've done this game already a few times, and surely scalped a few bucks in the process, at the price of polluting our space with your nonsensical little games. If you don't like Twist just leave.
Activity: 206
Merit: 26

dead

The team is just blocking people from the community

they will block you for asking too many questions

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Block explorer doesn't show data correctly. I only see transactions till 13 november.

Had problems with my wallet before, I thought I am receiving good stakes but upon checking the explorer my last successful stake was last october 2018. Do you think the block explorer have problems or I was in the wrong chain the whole month?

Yeah, in that case, i think you were in the wrong chain.Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Block explorer doesn't show data correctly. I only see transactions till 13 november.

Had problems with my wallet before, I thought I am receiving good stakes but upon checking the explorer my last successful stake was last october 2018. Do you think the block explorer have problems or I was in the wrong chain the whole month?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
SHİTCOIN
stay away
SHITPOSTER
go away
Pages:
Jump to: